Jesus Natal Chart? What do you think of this?

August 25, 2020 at 23:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) ElizabethP
This is my first thread so be patient if I mess up.
This is all speculative of course. And I´m new at this.
But kind of fun to dive into. .

Everyone is curious and no one knows for sure.
But I read an article that makes a great case for
September 15, 7BC in Bethlehem at 11:45 pm.

This is the article. The date is based on the death of Herod in 4 BC and the age Jesus would have been when that happened, along with the very exact description of the events leading to the birth of John the Baptiser and the time his birth would have happened, etc.

https://astrologyresearch.co.uk/is-…
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 25, 2020 at 23:15
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
I tend to not believe any so-called birthcharts anyone claims to have regarding personages of that caliber. There is no way anyone could even have an accurate birthday/time for people born in Albania in 1930 , let alone Jesus Christ or Buddha.

All of that is just codswallop.

And even if very high ranking people did have that kind of information, I highly doubt they would let it get out to run of the mill commoners... they much prefer to keep that kind of information for themselves. :32:
August 25, 2020 at 23:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I thought Jesus was born on December 25th...
August 25, 2020 at 23:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the only thing i would agree with pertaining to the article, is that he was born in the fall, based on multiple physical and seasonal evidence talked about in scripture. but 7bc is far fetched, it seems the author has found something in the sky and then trying to fit a historical event around that one finding. the general consensus is he was born between 3bc and 1ad.

also, the author shows he isnt that well-versed in scripture. for example the 3 kings is more of folklore. there were three gifts but we dont know if they were given by three people each, nor do we think they were ´kings´ but rather they magi of the chaldean order who studied both the prophecies of the torah as well as being expert astrologers of the former babylonian region, they came from the ´east´.

an interesting article challenging the death of herod, and josephus the famous jewish historian relating the death to an eclipse.

https://www.hope-of-israel.org/hero…

some believe the star of bethlehem was jupiter crossing over regulus, the crown region of leo, three times and the third with venus forming what appeared to be a bright star, possibly both stationary at the time. a time prophecy of the prophet daniel told the exact year of the messiah´s coming (dont tell the jews that) so it was well-known not just among the well-studied (the magi) but eventually spread to the common folk, that the time was at hand. this combined with this interesting conjunction could have been confirmation as the zodiac tells a story in sequence (hint hint), but simultaneously pinpointing the location of the messiah.
but the ´star´ also could have been something much more supernatural, but i do believe the transits during this time were nevertheless, very interesting.
August 26, 2020 at 01:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would think it is something similar.
August 26, 2020 at 11:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
An interesting article. I am going to read it soon.

I fully agree with what friends HH and RohiniMoon were saying here.

He was surely born in Autumn, September correct based on research I was doing a decade ago. But it was between 2 BCE and in 1 CE, most likely. Old known chronology was proven relatively correct or fully correct. His real birth chart, I am certain, is very ordinary. He made him lower than angels and on par with commoners, to have no reason to boast, but to endure in everything as everyone else imperfect humans around. He made him humble and eventually let him to be humiliated. In all that, our Messiah and Redeemer fulfilled every scripture. I will try to find the evidence later today.
August 26, 2020 at 11:35
(Cancer) Trevor777
So much for christmas huh :43:
August 26, 2020 at 11:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Is this the exact chart? I don´t think you´d be able to tell this, but he probably had one very similar.

I suspect they chose this chart because he would have been INFJ personality type, and Cancer Ascendant which is usually what most spiritual teachers have. Also Moon in Cancer would have been his mother.
The Pisces axis is just representative of the sacrifice, abandonment, rejections, abuse. Jupiter in Pisces expansive since if you ever watched the passion of Christ,he was beat quite severely. Saturn in Pisces would have been his karma by passing away and the spiritual realm. Uranus in Pisces higher knowledge of God the father.
Pisces is the two fish and the symbol you see in Catholic Churches.
Venus in Scorpio is the Passion of Christ,
Mars in Scorpio would be the Temptation of Christ
Neptune in Scorpio is deepest darkest illusions/delusions maybe referencing the temptation again and the betrayal of Judas.
Virgo Pluto and Sun in Virgo (Sun) and Virgo Pluto (Born of the Virgin) .
Aries is usually also affiliated with the sacrifice of the lamb with Pisces.
August 26, 2020 at 14:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor777
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
christmas is the birthday of the pagan deity mitra. the catholic church is the torch bearer of all pagan traditions. it started with babylon, then medo-persia carried the torch, then greece, then pagan rome, then papal rome, although papal rome is still pagan in origin wearing the garb of christianity of what is known as apostate christianity in the bible. the book of daniel foretold all of this and more to the letter and even the years these empires of pagan origin would rise and fall, known as time prophecies.

i rambled a bit, haha. but its the same story for easter (ishtar). passover is one thing, but easter is another. and if the two ever happen to fall on the same day, the pope will change the week its celebrated that year in order to remain seperate from things biblical.
August 26, 2020 at 14:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
´His real birth chart, I am certain, is very ordinary. He made him lower than angels...´

i like that, i would agree. herod killed most of the children in that region that was around jesus age. and later many would die in the siege of jerusalem or if they followed christ, they were killed in persecution. must have been a very fatalistic planetary combo for that generation. maybe something with pluto or chiron.
August 26, 2020 at 14:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » hh
Well there´s a chart that they believe he is an Aries in Chiron Tribe since it usually is quite brutal. Fortunately, there´s a few different charts. So whether any of them are accurate, I do not know.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…

https://www.astro.com/astro-databan…
August 26, 2020 at 15:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Important is also to notice that all those roughly 50 persons mentioned in those two articles on this topic were all historical persons and all were absolutely sure that Jesus of Nazareth did existed as a historical person. It´s ridiculous that nowadays is quite modern to deny even this and burden of proof is placed on the opposite, so gathering of facts necessary to prove historicity and historical Jesus, alike historical accuracy of scriptural accounts.

I made a commentary on forum about killing babies in Judea. This too was predicted to happen.

Let´s check sidereal chart on those centuries around. Also, there is a possibility that Tropical chart was used too, because Indian astrologers, and perhaps Chaldeans and Egyptians too, "forgotten" about the precession for few centuries, and realized that error much later, after about 6th century CE, I don´t remember exactly. Although, in Europe such change back to Sidereal didn´t occurred since then. I am saying that the Magi of the East might have been using either Tropical or Sidereal at the time around birth of Christ. I would like to find out transits back then.
August 26, 2020 at 15:00
(Gemini) ElizabethP » goldenlion32
This is the chart that the author put up.

I plugged the info into a BC natal chart site and came up with
a different chart. I don´t know how to load it here.

The date was picked because Herod died in 4 BC. Jesus had to be a few years old at the time of that death. He also had to be born in the fall, according to the way the John the Baptiser part of the story goes. It´s very specific on when the father of John The Baptiser learns that he is to be a father. That gave the general mid to end of September 7BC time frame.
The 15th and the time were picked based on astrological charts .. as best that I can tell.

If someone wants to plug in September 15, 7bc, 1145pm, Bethlehem ...
and put that chart up here ... please do.
August 26, 2020 at 15:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
wow 15 different charts. astrotheme says he was 6´ tall, haha. probably default setting.

why is chiron in aries considered brutal? i imagine chiron-aries generation to be much more forthright in their overcoming of wounds. not unlike chiron-mars aspects, one of my favorite combinations.

speaking of aries, i remember watching a special on the history channel, when i was a younger, about the ´shroud of turin´. whether its legit or not, i dont really care, i just remember thinking ´wow, he looks like an aries´. haha.
August 26, 2020 at 15:10
=====
None of those charts can be accurate. Certainly not any of these attempts.
August 26, 2020 at 15:11
(Gemini) ElizabethP » MarvinReal
I would think his birth chart would reflect his mission and his lifes work - which were not ordinary. He had no inner temptations and no karma to work through like we do. He had temptations from outside (as seen in the 40 days in the desert story) but not from the inside from sin. No wife. No kids. Just the mission. That´s pretty direct. Full of compassion and mercy. That´s not ordinary. Working miracles. Etc. I´d think a chart would reflect all that. It maps out pretty well.

Even his death could be on the chart. Many believe the cusp of 8th house and placement of pluto denote clue to the manner of death. The one chart I did for that time given had pluto sitting on the 8th house cusp in Virgo. Empty 12th house. Full 8th and 9th ... I´ll see if I can figure out how to post it ...

On the outside = ordinary.
But the life map I´d think would show very differently.

But as I said .. it´s all speculation.
August 26, 2020 at 15:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
=====
Yep, even the Roman Catholic church is admitting that date of birth of Jesus is unknown and that it wasn´t in late December. Check terms "Christmas", "Easter", "Birthdays", etc. Every denomination and faith group has its own encyclopaedia, so refer to multiple sources, preferably in combination with secular sources.
https://www.catholic.org/encycloped…
August 26, 2020 at 15:21
(Gemini) ElizabethP » hh
The Shroud of Turin - which is still in play for being probably authentic - has Jesus at between 5´10" and 6´ tall. The 6´ tall is what the early church (first two hundred years) also said about Him.

Here is the document from the Shroud people on His height.

https://www.shroud.com/pdfs/…
August 26, 2020 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ElizabethP
=====
his sidereal chart using given birth date:

Jc
Tuesday, September 15 -6 (7 BC), 11:45 PM (Julian cal.)
Bethlehem > Bayt Lahm (West Bank), Israel
35.12E ; 31.43N / 2E20, 09:25 PM UT

Sun 23°26´ Virgo
Moon 12°29´ Gemini
Mercur 17°07´ Libra
Venus 8°08´ Scorpio
Mars 24°49´ Scorpio
Jupite 22°34´ Я Pisces
Saturn 21°45´ Я Pisces
Uranus 6°23´ Я Pisces
Neptun 6°29´ Scorpio
Pluto 13°21´ Virgo
Chiron 11°18´ Я Aries
Ceres 2°03´ Capricorn
Pallas 17°31´ Scorpio
Juno 16°39´ Taurus
Vesta 18°33´ Я Taurus
Node 3°25´ Я Taurus
Lilith 28°15´ Aries
Fortun 18°03´ Libra
AS 7°06´ Cancer
MC 20°45´ Pisces

Jupite Conjunction Saturn Orb 0°48´
Saturn Conjunction MC Orb 1°00´
Venus Conjunction Neptune Orb 1°39´
Jupite Conjunction MC Orb 1°48´
Sun Conjunction Pluto Orb 10°04
Sun Opposite Jupiter Orb 0°52´
Sun Opposite Saturn Orb 1°40´
Sun Opposite MC Orb 2°41´
Uranus Opposite Pluto Orb 6°58´
Pluto Opposite MC Orb 7°23´
Saturn Opposite Pluto Orb 8°23´
Jupite Opposite Pluto Orb 9°12´
Moon Square Pluto Orb 0°52´
Moon Square Uranus Orb 6°06´
Uranus Trine Neptune Orb 0°05´
Neptun Trine AS Orb 0°36´
Uranus Trine AS Orb 0°42´
Venus Trine AS Orb 1°02´
Venus Trine Uranus Orb 1°45´
Mars Trine Jupiter Orb 2°15´
Mars Trine Saturn Orb 3°03´
Mars Trine MC Orb 4°04´
Moon Trine Mercury Orb 4°37´
Sun Sextile Mars Orb 1°22´
Venus Sextile Pluto Orb 5°12´
Sun SemiSquare Venus Orb 0°17´
Saturn SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 0°16´
Venus SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°34´
Neptun SesquiQuadrate MC Orb 0°44´
Jupite SesquiQuadrate Neptune Orb 1°04´
Venus SesquiQuadrate Saturn Orb 1°23´
Venus SesquiQuadrate MC Orb 2°23´
Mars Quintile Pluto Orb 0°32´
Moon BiQuintile Neptune Orb 0°00´

first thing i see is the great conjunction on his mc, in pisces!. pluto the destroyer opposing this conjunction on his mc, you will not assert religious balance (sat-jup) to the public (mc).
sun-ic: inner royalty, dosnt need to wear it outward.
venus conjunct neptune, no duh. haha.

its actually a very convincing chart, haha. although perhaps the finder of this chart wanted his sun to be in leo and thus used the tropical zodiac accordingly. it would also put his moon in cancer, both of those make more sense. i wonder if the chicken came before the egg or what. nevertheless, i like the aspects which will be the same in either tropical or sidereal chart, very convincing.
August 26, 2020 at 15:30
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » hh
Because Aries in Chiron is ruled by Mars and he was beat pretty bad. You go through a lot of physical abuse, emotional abuse, mental abuse, spiritual abuse. As you can see a lot of weapons come out right now in the same transit and Military/Government, and Medical/Mental Health professionals are being wounded.

Aries/Scorpio is the Military/Spiritual Warrior and Chiron is the wounding.

Most of the Aries in Chiron Generation go through a lot of pain and suffering don´t let them fool you. They usually die and come back to life even just like Jesus. :61: If you heard some of there stories with Virgo Pluto and Libra Pluto they´re tough because they go through so much trauma through their life time more so then other parts.

Scorpio Pluto might be close to the same traumatic experiences.

Aries is the Ram

http://christianastrologers.com/ACh…

Been awhile since I studied Christian Astrology, but Jesus is the lamb and Good Shepard. Pisces is the sacrifice.
August 26, 2020 at 15:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Wish I could find the video. Sigh..I watched it in 2018.
August 26, 2020 at 15:47
=====
thanks for the article, i would go with 5´9" as the only physical description we have in scripture is in psalms (if i remember), likening his appearance to a root, meaning sort of average and perhaps leaning on slightly ugly. if he was 6ft i would imagine it would be more commonly known either in scripture or through the works of josephus or historians of that time. even 5´9" would have used to be thought a stretch, at least to me, as most people think the people of this time were rather short. but i recently watched something about military requirements for roman soldiers, one of which is that the height should be around 5´9" or taller which puts it fairly close to todays average height, surprisingly.
August 26, 2020 at 15:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ElizabethP
Well Capricorn would be more the Ephesians that wanted to control him with the Ascendant. And Cancer would be the Spiritual Teacher or Leo Ascendant, so and would have been seen as a Spiritual/Religious Teacher, so that´s why I don´t agree with Capricorn. But I guess you can look at the initiations of the Cardinal Cross:

He was more on the Fixed Cross: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio I would think in some kind of combination. Since he was poor, went around living off other people as a bum according to 2020. :61: The Republicans would abandon him because he´d be a democrat!

Which again the Scorpio is the Phoenix, which Jesus is the Phoenix. Death & Rebirth. The regeneration of rising from the dead metaphorically emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially. So the 8th house then would be all that Jazz in the 8th house.

When you look at other Spiritual Teachers/Religious teachers there´s this theme with the Cancer/Leo Ascendant. And usually they do have a Libra Sun or which this chart gives him the shadow side of Libra Moon which would represent his mother.

Usually Mother Mary is affiliated with Cancer Moon, North Node Cancer, or North Node Aquarius if you look at the chart they have for Mother Mary. :61: Which I guess her birth chart and Jesus´s birth chart shouldn´t be spread out too far if they were related or it would be really a Miraculous Birth.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrolog…
August 26, 2020 at 15:51
=====
Of course he had temptations as well. Live a life for himself or get married. Many temptations. The strongest ones were to make a bread for himself from stones and feed himself. But that would be misusing divine powers for self satisfaction. The others were more tricky. Throw yourself from a roof and prove you´re a God´s Son, so if you´ll survive, everyone will immediately worship you and recognize you as a Messiah and the one sent from God. Another one, to rule and subdue all over human kingdoms and live happily, instead of being tortured and killed. Just for bowing once to the devil´s authority. None of those choices would fulfill the mission he was sent for. Passion is an original meaning for suffering.
August 26, 2020 at 16:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
This one has way too much Pisces and would make him escape life all the time. I don´t think he´d have enough strength to deal with the masses with all that Pisces.
https://www.alphee.com/a-the-life-o…
August 26, 2020 at 16:03
=====
i think you are inadvertently making a case for the sidereal version, chiron in pisces. as pisces is the last sign, all about pain and the suffering through it without getting anything in return, the dissolution of karma, resurrection by faith. aries is the beginning, not the end.

chiron is currently in the middle sidereal pisces. we see the past wounding and much needed healing of the underclass, the forgotten people. we saw it first with the forgotten white mostly lower class and its result of trump getting elected (trump is their savior) and we see it now in this same country with the black community and their past wounds that have never really been healed, they too feel forgotten and marginalized.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »