Vertex in natal chart

August 25, 2020 at 13:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Vertex in natal chart
Hi !

As I´m going through a rather troubled period, I´m looking for answers wherever my mind takes me... also, in astrology.

For those who wish to have some additional elements to interpret certain aspects about the way they feel things...

https://astrologystudy.blogspot.com/…

For me, Vertex in the 8th seems to me to be pretty accurate also for the aspects to planets, but not for the sign...

What do you think about it ? Do you have other links to point to?

Thanks in advance.

:17:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 25, 2020 at 13:37
(Pisces) fishscales
I read somewhere that the location of the vertex was where other people´s energy--particularly the partner´s--primarily comes into your life.

Don´t know if this helps/means anything to you.
August 25, 2020 at 13:54
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
Thanks, fishscales.

I don´t really know because it reminds me of the sens of Pluto in the 11th: transformations through others (friends)...If it is related to Pluto, the ruler of the 8th, where my Vertex is located, also the Axis SN/NN, so, yes, this makes sens for me, but not only for a partner... through relationships in general, and problems of trusting others/oneself that I have to work on!

August 25, 2020 at 14:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1
My vertex is in the 8th house in cancer (28°)

The descriptions have things that fit. I’m my best with my husband and do rely on him too much. At least right now at the moment. We have taken our turns leaning on each other when needed. The cancer description is interesting to me as well because I do crave a “womb like environment to retreat to” in order to recharge. Oh, and hubs is a cancer ascendant, so my vertex is aspecting that.
August 25, 2020 at 14:23
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Pixel thanx for vertex subject. I read about it somethings but i don´t understand how it works in our natal charts. My vertex is cancer and 8th house and i don´t know what it means.
August 25, 2020 at 14:38
(Leo) pixel » Promethean_Soul
I don´t know either, but I´m grasping the general meanings right now. That´s why I asked for more links to learn more about this topic and maybe have a chance to grasp the common sense to interpret it correctly.

August 25, 2020 at 14:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe my Vertex in Capricorn in the 6th house is quite accurate. Although, I believe the Anti-Vertex and Vertex is like your second Ascendant and Descendant which fits my case anyway with all the themes of Cancer/Capricorn in clearing a lot of karma with work, family, Romance/Sexual Partners, Government, and finances.

I wasn´t "Awakened" as much in Uranus in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, and Saturn in Capricorn in 1989, but probably more aware since Capricorn Pluto transit from 2008-2024 and understand how it applies to all these areas of divine appointment, divine timing, divine order.

Uranus in Cancer Generation
Uranus in Capricorn Generation
Neptune in Capricorn
Neptune in Cancer
Cancer Pluto Generation
Capricorn Pluto Generation
Saturn in Cancer in friends/romantic partners
North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer
North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn

Naturally when people have Jupiter in Cancer/Jupiter in Capricorn
For example: U.S. is Jupiter in Cancer and Netherlands Jupiter in Capricorn. Two different Governments in how they give certain rules, regulations, policies, procedures, traditions, cultural norms.

Any kind of services through Government Branches.

Any kind of Training, Education, Work, Internships, Work Experience

Any kind relief like Stimulus Checks/Pay Check.

Passport, I.D., Permits.

But the Vertex to me quite important in our charts in different ways.
August 25, 2020 at 14:42
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
I was Always curious about vertex, i had an interesting experience few years ago with a person in my my life triggering my vertex exactly how it’s described in you link A Patronage . With my vertex in Scorpio in the 6th along with Jupiter ,pluto andd North node all of them Scorpio 6th a veryy very karmic situations

I’m sorry you’re going through a hard time ,but you’re on the right path when we search for answers I believe wE find ourselves ..And especially now with the North node in Gemini we have to collect our info from a different sources and perspectives :5: :68: :29:
YouTube
YouTube
August 25, 2020 at 15:02
(Leo) pixel » AphroditePrincess
Thanks AphroditePrincess :6:

Yes for collecting information from different sources and perspectives for a more openness mind and way of thinking and a better way to approach things :27:

August 25, 2020 at 15:03
(Leo) pixel
Thanks to you all!

:17: :17: :17:
August 25, 2020 at 15:09
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » pixel
Yess you’re welcomee :76: :68: :98: :27:
August 25, 2020 at 17:32
(Gemini) stigmí
With a Vertex in the 8th house, an important transit can bring a karmic union with another individual, mostly connected through sex. The 8th house is ruling the act of total merging with another person and thus makes the chart owner yearn for breaking all barriers. Of course, the barriers between people include the physical border of the two different bodies, and sex is probably the most powerful tool to exterminate the distance between the two souls.

Yet, as the 8th house is also responsible for other people’s money, this karmic relationship may also be connected to financial merging. The chart owner may be having a shared wallet with his significant other, which in some situations can become a problem. The native can become addicted to this situation, feeling unable to walk away from the financial security that the other person provides. People whose Vertex is adversely aspected should be very careful, in order not to remain in a relationship that only powers up their finances. An 8th house Vertex can bring partners that are considered financial saviors of the chart owner.

As the 8th house is also ruling debts, another pattern that can appear is the two individuals taking a shared loan from a bank. This factor can make their relationship even more stable, as nobody can easily walk away from this bond. But if the relationship eventually comes to an end, there could be a lot of turbulence concerning money.

On the other hand, there is no better Vertex placement for deep and magical sex. This mostly applies if Vertex is well-aspected or in conjunction with natal planets of one or both partners. Then, there is simply no way to escape from the power and intensity of the sexual feelings that arise.

A karmic merging is very likely to come if the Vertex conjuncts the significant other’s Ascendant or Sun, and planets like Jupiter, Uranus or Pluto aspect the spot by transit. Of course for positive events, the responsible aspects are trines and sextiles, while the squares and oppositions tend to bring difficulties. Conjunctions strongly depend on the planet that transits and can manifest either positively or negatively. In addition, the nature of events triggered also depends on existing aspects of the Vertex to other natal planets. Naturally, a well-aspected Vertex will act beneficially when in conjunction with a transiting planet, while an ill-aspected one will bring difficulties.

In any case, the Vertex is connected with people that become very personal to us; on the other hand, it does not guarantee the blissfulness of the relation. What the Vertex brings is rather uncontrolled, and has to happen so that both parts learn their lessons and progress.

People with their Vertex in the 8th house will observe that they tend to be more open towards sex, and even a little bit promiscuous. This is because their 8th house gates are more open than the average person’s, and they can experience sex at a deeper level. In addition, such type of individuals can reach deeper intimacy more easily; it takes less time for them to open up mentally for a new body present in their life. The aspect also means meeting important people unexpectedly through 8th house activities: at financial institutions, occult groups, funerals or elsewhere where 8th house matters are happening.

If you are interested to experiment with your Vertex, look in an ephemeris when some slow moving planets are transiting over it. Use an orb of about 2 degrees, and look whether something extraordinary is happening in your life department where the Vertex is located. This destiny gate can sometimes be opened by quickly moving bodies also (Mars, Venus, Mercury, Sun); usually right after an eclipse that occurs near that degree and the first transit of the planets through it. But, the outer planets, or combinations of outer and inner planets, are to be considered the major life-changers.

Vertex can fulfill wishes – but who guarantees that what we wish is what we indeed need? It should not be taken lightly, as it can bring you something permanently that was either not clearly wished, or that you have since changed your mind about. The difficult thing actually is to let go the Vertex person that arrives, his weird presence can persist in a paradoxical way – for months years or more. There are definitely issues to be resolved between you, and the best thing is to establish a good communication, think out of the box and understand what are your real needs, who is your real You, and whether your wishes brought you what you want. The opposite is not to be afraid of. In any case, be open towards whatever the Vertex brings – after all, the most likely to happen is that you won’t manage to resist it!

https://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/…
August 25, 2020 at 17:38
(Gemini) stigmí » stigmí
I have vertex on the cusp of 8th, so something between 7th and 8th...

I remember when we learning it, as a point, some destiny gate throught which coming in our life fated people or situations...
Quality is corresponding to sign and house where it is...

Edit....but if you ask why trouble period, astrology can give you right now more answer according to your transits...
August 25, 2020 at 18:18
(Cancer) Anikey
Mine is in Gemini, in my 8th, and both descriptions are somewhat accurate. I started looking into it a while back, but got sidetracked and haven´t really been able to give it the attention I would want to.

Nine degrees away from it is Lilith, have no idea what that means.

I am interested to find out about the activation of the vertex, when and how it happens :63:
August 25, 2020 at 18:33
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Vertex in :179: in 5th house - it conjucts Saturn, :198: Mercury and :192: Chiron in my chart...

I´ll study that :17:
August 25, 2020 at 18:59
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Stigmi I have vertex in cancer 8th house , thanx for information but this doesn´t make sense to me in my chart. Firstly cancer is a sign about family and i am person unmarried and about magical sex I love word magical and sex and sex is one of the most magnetic thing in life which people cannot live without it like eating and drinking , so this two magical and sex combine more than double combo. It is in cancer my natal chart. It means magical sex in that person´s house? It really doesn´t make sense in my chart. Maybe i need to think wider :1: in astrology somethings i don´t understand. Like Lilith, vertex , asteroids. I really understand everything very quickly but these things i don´t understand.
August 25, 2020 at 20:03
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
Cancer is specific energy, of course : )
August 25, 2020 at 20:42
(Leo) pixel » stigmí
I am very grateful for everything you have written and the words that are put on what I feel about this field. Intimacy is indeed a facet that I deal with in a special way. All this reinforces my vision of things and my choices.

Anyway, destiny is on the move...

Thank you!

August 25, 2020 at 20:50
(Gemini) stigmí » pixel
I just need to note : ) that long, its not my article, I just posted it.. But I am glad you found it helpful :17: :15:

Yes...destiny is on the move :99:
August 26, 2020 at 04:15
(Taurus) fomal » stigmí
I have Vx Conj Pluto , in Virgo ,h7.
Exact Trine to the dispositor ,Murcury
August 26, 2020 at 09:37
Stigmi I have nearly all planets have interesting placement so for me very hard to understand effect of vertex. I even cannot feel effects of asteroids. :1:
August 26, 2020 at 18:35
(Gemini) stigmí » Promethean_Soul
I think it is nothing permanent. It is something like psychic desc. How I understand it, it is not like planets or asteroids. It is coming suddenly, unexpectedly, like your unconsciousness attracts it.
If you really want, you can observe what is similar or how is effect of it when someone have planet conj your vertex or during transits.
But cancer vertex can maybe confronting you with emotional part of you, with your vulnerability, with your desire for safety, when it comes.
August 26, 2020 at 19:27
Thanx Stigmi i will check transits , maybe i can find out somethings :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »