my workmate told me i worked slowly

August 25, 2020 at 11:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
my workmate told me i worked slowly
Hello, its virgo season right?
So today i just ( it was 30 min ago) heard at work that i work slow. One older colleque who is Libra Virgo (idk her rising) she is 50, shes been working here for more than 20 years told me she either thinks i works slow or i dont know the software ( which i know but i never work very fast??).

People at my work , seem to be robots, they have very high work ethic. I am the newest one, the freshest one. I am ´the normal one. My boss likes me, wants me to gain experience. This is weird because this woman is not my boss, she is my collegue, she thinks i am naive ( because im nice)and silent. I am gentle and well behaved at work. Idk if i should be more assertive or loud???

1 yearago at this work they didnt welcome me well. Never did anyone teached me anything. They didnt want to give me tasks, they didnt want to share projects with me as they would be fearful that im the newest one. So i kept asking my boss and boss on official meetings told them to give me taksks.

this is weird.
or i am a weak worker.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 25, 2020 at 12:09
(Pisces) fishscales
This is kind of surprising, since you don´t have many "slow" placements in your chart.. Mercury in Aries, Mars in Aquarius, no Taurus planets...although moon conjunct Saturn in Cap may make you want to feel very secure with something emotionally before moving forward... Still, if anything, that´s a "working" moon configuration...might be a reason this is bothering you so much too..

People say all kinds of things at work. Not all of them are worth paying attention to.

Is it a competitive business? Co-workers may be looking for an edge, and may think they can get one by planting seeds of doubt about yourself in your head.

Could just be run of the mill cattiness too.

Do your thing at work, and do it with your own style and at your own pace. Obviously, if there are deadlines involved, you have to make them... But you didn´t mention any actual evidence that you were slow at work... Just someone´s opinion.

Don´t go to your boss too much with concerns about your work performance. Definitely don´t go to your boss with any "he said, she said" stuff (unless it´s some kind of way over the top, sexual harassment type of thing..which this isn´t.) Maybe you could have one short conversation with your boss, just to get your bearings. Ask if there´s anything that your boss thinks you need to improve on. If not, fine. If there is, work on it (if it´s something valid) and check back with your boss in a month and see how you did.

If you and your boss both think you´re bringing something to the table at work, keep bringing it, and don´t worry about what your co-workers have to say.
August 25, 2020 at 12:30
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"This is kind of surprising, since you don´t have many "slow" placements in your chart.."

I did notice one thing that could contribute to some slowness at work... Neptune in the 6th...could indicate confusion on the job...but not necessarily...and it may not even be your own confusion...it could mean alot of things... Inspiration at work... Work with liquids or on the ocean...etc

And you also have Uranus in the 6th, counteracting that slower, Neptunian energy...

Another thing that Neptune in the 6th could signify is that you need to create boundaries between yourself and others at work... In this case, perhaps between yourself and their opinions of your work.
August 25, 2020 at 12:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have a thyroid disorder or major depressive syndrome, or other metabolic illness. Bear a proper health check. Especially blood test and the "heart rate variability" measurement.
August 25, 2020 at 15:02
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Oh my! I look at your chart and you´re an ARIES - Aries Sun - 9th house - an extroverted house. Granted, you´re barely an Aries being close to the cusp, and so you´ll have Pisces energy in there, but you´re still an Aries. I wouldn´t expect you to be quite so demur unless your culture has taught you to be so. Aries is the Warrior - Aries is independent and could care less what others think. Aries just does what it wants with its amazing pioneering spirit and doesn´t look back.

Look. Don´t listen to your co-workers! Co-workers can be gossipy and trite. They are bored and have nothing better to do but be nasty to you. Don´t give them any of your attention!

You are a good worker! Your Moon is in Capricorn 6th house - a worker sign in a worker house. The Moon is with Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. There are only ten planets and four of them are in that 6th house.

Capricorn-Saturn people generally work in a plodding manner. They ARE kind of slow - but they are steady and they get the job done. Capricorn is the best kind of worker a company can have! Your boss can probably sense that in you.

Leo rising likes to have positive feedback. Look for it where you´ll find it. Perform for the boss if he likes you and laugh at those petty, snobbish co-workers. Just don´t get snobbish and mean like they are. Be nice but show them up as you finish your tasks with work well done - and I would think with your chart, that you would have some good ideas to do the work better than how you were shown to do it.
August 25, 2020 at 15:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You may just have to be more assertive and ask people questions, for help, and direction in what they want you to do. You are in your Saturn Return in Capricorn, Moon in Capricorn, Neptune in Capricorn, and Uranus in Capricorn in the 6th house.
Capricorn’s tend to be great networkers, and shouldn’t be that bad as an employee with that stellium. What it does is give you upper advantage. There probably is some bad karma with others mirroring your energy because of the transits right now with Capricorn Pluto, Saturn in Capricorn, and Jupiter in Capricorn.
That should be finished in January 2021. And release some of that tension with other individuals, but you might have to speak your truth, stand up for yourself, and be positive about it, but explain like you said to your boss if people aren’t teaching you what you need to know. You just have to ignore their comments and focus on your won work and let them create all the karma they want too, but obviously your boss will notice. This is what I used to do was just do my best at work and let others make their bed and lie in it.
Smear Campaigns are noticeable, and when things go missing, obviously it gets cleared up by cameras. Maybe even record the women and just remind her, you want to make sure any advice she gives you is recorded so you don’t forget anything and make any future errors.
With Leo Ascendant and Mercury in Aries I doubt you are always slow with Aries Sun. This is usually racing to be number one in the workplace.
Maybe she has some Cardinal Signs in her natal chart and Mars in Aries Retrograde soon might make her kind of difficult. I would use your phone like I said, and record or take notes in front of her and just remind her you’re listening carefully to her instructions and advice and want to make sure you don’t make any future errors. You want to make sure you have all the details.
If she’s a Virgo she should understand. If she’s around 50 years old, she might be actually older than me with Saturn in Aries. Which could be squaring in your synastry.
August 25, 2020 at 15:41
(Libra) leorising
I have a Leo ascendant in the initial degrees such as you. What happens to us, where our moon goes (our 12th house is ruled by it), we experience losses. but all losses are necessary for our development. in your case, your 6th house of the routine can suffer, do you really have an agenda, follow the schedules? how is your routine? 6th house is the fitness center, the workplace, the tasks we perform. for example, this bad situation in your work brought you to astrology, astrology is 12th house too, spirituality. :68:
edited> my work is also saturnine, from what you reported, i believe that yours is also. has a detail called system ... social group...have you ever seen that?
August 25, 2020 at 16:26
(Pisces) N_thecat
6th house is related to the workplace

And you have a lot of 6th house placements...Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in 6th house, even your Moon is there. It seems to be troublesome...

But to be honest, Saturn does not seem like a bad planet in the 6th house - I heard it´s a workaholic placement :25:. I belive that with Saturn in 6th you have a serious attitude to your job, you want to be responsible and try your best to do work, but...it´s never good enough. Saturn in 6th can mean that you are always too harsh on yourself. And I believe that :180: on the cusp of 6th house may explain that "luck" to difficult coworkers, strict boss, ´eternal" struggle at work... That´s one thing.

I have Neptune in 6th house like you and I´ve always had a problem with understanding that placement. I admit that Neptune in 6th can produce a lot of confusion and misunderstandings at work, feeling of being lost too...

But it seems to me that the biggest problem is your Uranus in the 6th house...I believe that this can make your work environment very chaotic. Or on the other hand - maybe you are seen as a chaotic person who can´t cooperate with other employees, you work as if on your own terms/pace....

And you have Sun square Uranus - it can mean that you are not a good fit into any team, 6th house = work team. I know that with this aspect you can be singled out and meet with criticism (often out of the thin air) that you don´t deserve. Uranus always adds some detachment...

MC square Neptune is not an easy aspect too...MC and its aspects show how we are seen by others...

I´m not surprised that this subject bothers you so much - with Moon in 6th you always take your work home with you... :8:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »