Your Voice

August 24, 2020 at 23:17 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Your Voice
Second house among many of the things it represents is our voice. How we literally sound. And how you speak.

What kind of tone/voice do you have? Raspy? High pitched? Low/deep? Slow talker? Or fast?

I have Jupiter in my second house....I do love to sing. I don´t particularly speak loudly...but I have been told a lot in my life that I do tend to speak fast. And I do have great memory for recitation....

What kind of voice do you have? :5: :4:

Edit: Also there is a asteroid named "Echo" which also tells of your voice - I have this asteroid in Libra.

---

The Sound of Your Voice With Astrology

The strength, health, and overall makeup of the vocal chords are a product of the 2nd House, Venus, and Taurus. While Venus is more closely related to diseases of the throat or vocal chords, the 2nd House is an indicator of the actual sound of your voice.

2nd House Sun:
Singer
Strong-voiced for speeches and stories (mostly pertaining to history)
Charming
“Wealthy” or political voice
Falters under insecure moments or when not getting enough attention
OPRAH WINFREY, ADELE, ELLEN DEGENERES, ALICIA KEYS, KRIS JENNER

2nd House Moon:
Family-oriented speech (pertaining to family history and ancestors)
Singer, poet, artistic story teller
“Sensitive” voice, easily tired
Falters under emotional discomfort
BEYONCE, EMMA STONE, PHARRELL, AGATHA CHRISTIE, OZZY OSBOURNE

2nd House Mercury:
Voice hardly tires
Good for performing or public speech
Skillful, fast speech; good for rapping!
Fast-paced criticism
DAVID LYNCH, RAVEN SYMONE, ANTON LAVEY

2nd House Venus:
Representation of beauty through the mouth and vocal chords
“Wealthy” or well off voice
Attractive, easy going voice
“Sweet talker”
PAUL MCCARTNEY, ABRAHAM LINCOLN, ELTON JOHN, RONALD REAGAN,

2nd House Mars:
Vocalization is harsh, “violent” to the ears, or it is well heard
Voice is used in “war” of some kind
Speech has high energy, hard to tire out
Good for high-pitched singing or long speeches
Voice is grungy, deep, or “crackly”
MARTIN LUTHER KING, KURT COBAIN, BOB MARLEY, WILL SMITH, JOAN OF ARC

2nd House Jupiter:
Most confident while speaking
Loud, exaggerated
Good for recitation or expanding the works of others
Can reach extremely high pitches
Can speak too fast
Speech can be clumsy, may result in stuttering
DONALD TRUMP, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, FREDDIE MERCURY, NICK JONAS

2nd House Saturn:
Least confident while speaking
Small, weakened
Stutters, voice cracks, completely mute, etc.
Speaks in very low pitches
GHANDI, ARIANA GRANDE, LIV TYLER, SNOOP DOGG, EDGAR ALLAN POE

2nd House Uranus:
The voice starts a new movement
“Unique” vocals
Manipulated vocals, by technology
JUSTIN BEIBER, MARILYN MANSON, JOHN MAYER, RINGO STARR

2nd House Neptune:
Vocals are “unreal”
Vocals are manipulated
Deep, shadowy, “nervous” or fluid
KESHA, POPE FRANCIS, HARRY HOUDINI

2nd House Pluto:
Deep, charming, mysterious
“Disguised”
Voice does not reveal the identity of the person
JOHNNY DEPP, MARILYN MANSON, CHRISTINA RICCI

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 24, 2020 at 23:23
(Virgo) rohini moon
Also it does bare mentioning that the natural second house ruler is Venus. I have my moon in a sign ruled by Venus so that would explain my love of singing / music. More so singing than instrument playing......though I can do both.
August 24, 2020 at 23:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got Venus and Pluto there. I think I´m definately somewhat charming in my voice but also the part about it not revealing my identity makes alot of sense and fits.
August 24, 2020 at 23:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1
No 2nd house placements but asteroid Echo is in my 5th house conjunct my sun in the sign Taurus. I have a deeper woman’s voice, not masculine just deep and I prefer to talk slow and annunciate.
August 25, 2020 at 00:01
(Pisces) fishscales
Scorpio on the 2nd, and Neptune in the 2nd.

The Pluto and Neptune descriptions both seem to fit.

Alot of strangers I meet in public tell me I should do radio.

I don´t see it. Always used to record myself doing skits or whatever on my tape recorder as a kid, and I always thought my voice sounded weird.
August 25, 2020 at 00:02
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Leo on the cusp of the 2nd house (no planets there), but I am not proud of it :2: Not a biggest fan of my voice - it coyld be much better.

I often speak loud and confidently, but Leo is only facade here :3: One thing I like is that I laugh a lot - this is definitely a Leo trait...

I´ve always thought that 2nd house is our voice and 3rd is our speaking style... :25:
August 25, 2020 at 00:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Scorpio on the 2nd

Defintiely not merpy
August 25, 2020 at 00:31
(Aries) Wolfmoon
2nd House Jupiter:
Most confident while speaking
Loud, exaggerated
Good for recitation or expanding the works of others
Can reach extremely high pitches
Can speak too fast
Speech can be clumsy, may result in stuttering

Accurate. Not too big on the high pitch though. That´s a stretch. Everything else seems bang on.

My second house in Pisces. Not sure how that affects my voice. Maybe sounds like I´m drowning?
August 25, 2020 at 00:59
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
It is amazing that vocal chords could play a role in gainful employment!
I have nothing in the 2nd house, however I have :172::151: :193: :176:Vesta in harmonic 24 aspects to the equal-house cusps!
Too bad Astrologers aren´t given carte-blanche to chase vaginal births otherwise EDGAR ALLAN POE would have 1 1/2 degree :172: rising!; Which puts his Lot of Fortune in 2nd house Gemini!
August 25, 2020 at 02:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Hey Revloc :29:

You´re back ;)
August 25, 2020 at 02:26
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi!
I believe Taurus rules the voice, not the 2nd house. People with Taurus rising are suppose to have talent in singing. The first house rules the body, so that makes sense.

I´m a retired voice teacher. I find that people with Taurus rising, seem to have talent, but so do other signs. There´s no one sign who can´t sing.

I have Virgo rising, but Venus in Taurus. Taurus is the musician as well - not just the vocalist.
August 25, 2020 at 02:27
(Virgo) rohini moon » JayJayAstrology
Taurus is the natural second house of the zodiac.
August 25, 2020 at 02:51
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » rohini moon
Yes. That is true. Typically, voice is ruled by Taurus. BUT, these things aren´t set in stone.

Rex Bills in The Rulership Book, lists "voice" and "vocal cods" as ruled by Mercury, 3rd house and Taurus, 2nd house - and vocalists are ruled by Venus.

The ruling signs and houses of body parts comes from centuries ago. They used signs before considering houses, historically. That´s where I´m coming from.
August 25, 2020 at 03:08
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Hey Rohini,

Yeah intermittently. Life´s gone next level atm.

Winters leaving so life is getting good again :1:
August 25, 2020 at 03:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t really have a deep voice, but I heard some Virgo Pluto´s do. I usually get told I sound like I´m high and relaxed. :61: Some people love my voice, some people don´t. I think I figured out your /5/6th house is usually the archetype of voice people love listening too that turns them on, but I could be wrong. I just noticed that a few times with people.

Mercury planet in that archetype.
August 25, 2020 at 03:20
(Cancer) Anikey
Well, my voice seems to be deep, shadowy and nervous :61: I have Neptune in my 2nd. I don´t like the sound of my voice but I have trained myself, as a long-time teacher, to really manipulate it, enunciate, really stretch it to different degrees.
For years, I recorded the voice messages for one of our national mobile services so about a million people could hear my voice on a daily basis :39:
August 25, 2020 at 03:38
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
:39:Winterr!! And we are heading towards fall here ..soon. ;) I love fall. Favorite time of year
August 25, 2020 at 04:25
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
:175: in 2nd house with :155: and :164: residing.

Even though I don´t really have any problems projecting it, I don´t really like hearing my own voice much, sounds too nasally for me. I guess many people find it weird listening to their own voice. I remember back in highschool people really enjoyed hearing me recite poems in class and just overall reading aloud, but I think that´s more of a :154: thing. Recently I´ve been told that my voice sounds "different", even though I think it sounds the same as it always has. :S
August 25, 2020 at 04:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"2nd House Moon:
Family-oriented speech (pertaining to family history and ancestors)
Singer, poet, artistic story teller
“Sensitive” voice, easily tired
Falters under emotional discomfort"

Okay, I have Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and Moon, here.

I don´t speak much, in public. When I do, it is clear and authoritative (Saturn).

Especially, when I know I´m right (Jupiter).

Emotion, passion and empathy are always at the foundation (Moon).

Soft and soothing with a quest for value (Venus).

Also.

I´m quite strategic when using my voice as an audible (Pallas).

I find it interesting that "voice" is found in the 2nd.

Essentially, the 12th from the 3rd.

So, I say,and I do, that voice is the spirituality of thought of the impetus of communication.

That´s some profound shit, right there.

Okay, I now need a massage, and you know who you are. :47:
August 25, 2020 at 04:32
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I have Capricorn sign in second house and ruler Saturn is in 9th house. Well i sing very bad and if i sing , all creatures in world will run away from me. Better i never sing :61: i don´t want to hurt ears of people. :76:
August 25, 2020 at 05:16
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
:47: :61: :80:

I thought you´d have a soft voice with the Jupiter, Venus, Moon combo.......Saturn, well...he´s Saturn. :47:
August 25, 2020 at 05:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is a soft voice.

It could be why people (men) think that i am gay.

Still trying to wrap my head around it.

A natural calm voice, yes.
August 25, 2020 at 05:21
I like a natural calm voice...... It´s soothing. I can be high strung at times (Mars) so I can´t talk to someone like myself..

Too much of the same energy staring back at you, in my opinion isn´t very fun

Balance :75:
August 25, 2020 at 05:26
=====
Balance!!

It´s what the stick figure man told his family as the ants were using them as a bridge over Anteater Plaza.
August 25, 2020 at 05:28
:61: exactly what I was thinking
August 25, 2020 at 05:30
=====
:61: :75:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »