who the energy at....

August 24, 2020 at 11:35 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) eliot1988
who the energy at....
who the energy pluto in 8th house in scorpio?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2020 at 22:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Pluto is very strong in Scorpio. Pluto is about how we use our power, our sexuality, our ability to change ourselves and influence change in others.

Your Pluto is in the 7th house of one-on-one relationships - could be spouse, lover, friend, business partner, student, teacher . . . close relationships.

But your 7th house cusp has Libra on it - and for Pluto to be successful in that house, it must work through Libra. The danger here is that you could become controlling in relationships. Libra has a tendency to control if it doesn´t get the kind of feedback it wants. Your Mercury is in Libra in the 7th too.

With Aries rising and Mars near ASC, you might be very direct. You have an expansive nature with Sag Moon in 9th - you are warm and extroverted. Yet your Virgo Sun in 6th is service oriented and demur. So you´re analytical, logical, direct and passionate. You are rather unique with Uranus conjunct Moon - maybe a bit nervous.

I´m trying to get at the Pluto in Scorpio - you might have a big urge to bond with others - you might also want to take control or at least take the lead, but you will also be critical of others. When you use your power over others, it can back fire if you do not perceive where others are at first. I think the Pluto problem is your Aries rising. Aries wants to move quickly. Pluto will want to exert power, but Scorpio is suspicious and cautions. Virgo takes its time analyzing things.

I think your best bet is try not to rush your interactions. Try to take a little time to perceive where the other person is at. Approach your relationships like a cat instead of a dog. Be a little cautious before using your power. Test the water, so to speak. Don´t over-analyze, but you will analyze. Just watch out that you aren´t overly critical of yourself or other people. You´re actually quite sensitive, but you have a lot of fire that wants to move fast. You have the ability to feel what other people feel. That´s good. Just make sure you´re not being too sensitive about what they say or do and think it´s negative when it isn´t negative.

Pluto in Scorpio, 7th house is about changing who you are in relationships. There´s a need to evolve in the way you do relationship. There are lessons to be learned. This is the meaning of Pluto in Scorpio, 7th house. But your Aries Rising says, you need to feel yourself to be independent. You need to know yourself as an independent person. Know yourself from the inside out. You can always learn from others, but the core of you - just is. You are a person. That is the meaning of Aries. ARies does not compare itself with others. It just is.

You aren´t responsible for others. You don´t have to be perfect. You can find peace if you stop trying to be perfect.
August 25, 2020 at 00:16
(Virgo) eliot1988 » JayJayAstrology
thank very much!
August 25, 2020 at 00:33
i have scorpio in the 8 th house... what mean? is same pluto on 8th house?
August 25, 2020 at 00:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » eliot1988
You are welcome!
August 25, 2020 at 01:45
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » eliot1988
Yes, similar. Scorpio naturally rules the 8th house where we can dig down deep into unconscious material for transformation. Your Pluto is in the 7th house though and Libra is on the 7th house cusp. That´s different than if your Pluto was in the 8th house. In the 7th house, Pluto says you must evolve the way you do relationships - you need to change the way you relate to people - all one-on-one relationships - partners, friends, student, teacher, business partner, etc.

And in your case, your Scorpio Pluto must "speak" through Libra, the sign on the 7th house cusp. That´s why I said you need to tune into other people to see where they are before using your power. With Aries rising and Pluto in 7th, you can come across very strongly and scare some people with your intensity. Not everyone wants to go deep. You have to pick and choose who to be your true self with.

You don´t have any planets in the 8th house, so it isn´t a focus point for you.
August 25, 2020 at 01:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » JayJayAstrology
I´m using Placidus house system. If you use whole sign then yes, your Pluto would be in the 8th. It´s less about relationships there, but it could be about very close bonded relationships. Most likely though, Pluto is asking you to evolve yourself in a more transformative, spiritual way - to lose yourself to your present identity - if in the 8th house - to go deep into unconscious material, know yourself, and lose yourself. It´s a moksha house.
August 25, 2020 at 03:22
i have scorpio in the 8th house...
August 25, 2020 at 07:32
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Yes, you have Scorpio in 8th house but no natal planets if you use Placidus house system. When we do a natal chart reading, we read the meaning of where the planets are placed. We say, the Sun is this sign and in this house. The Moon is in this sign and house, etc. If no planet is there, it is not considered important. Your Scorpio 8th house will only be important when transits go through there and aspect your natal planets.
August 25, 2020 at 07:49
i have sun in virgo in the 6th house..
and i have virgo in 6th house..
is important?

i have pluto sextile midheaven in the 2.46 applying.. it is strong?

i have the neptune bad on natal chart...
mars 12th house square neptune..
neptune square ascedant..
pisces in the 12th house...
only the good is the neptune conjunct midheaven...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »