i want to know more about my birth chart

August 23, 2020 at 10:56 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Mxvlll
i want to know more about my birth chart
can someone read me my birth chart and tell me what it means?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 23, 2020 at 21:47
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The famous have fewer planets retrograde and you have just :154: Rx
Watch out for :199:erschel telling you that interests don´t count!
You have more aptitude than average!
August 23, 2020 at 21:48
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur
Hi,

Well first, to understand completely a birth chart is a lifetime process ....

A reading is around 200$ but it’s a good start !

You will have to work a little bit more to get involve In this process.

You can ask people on this forum (amateur astrologer most of them) to give you insight on your birth chart.

Sorry for my honesty!

I can talk about your emotional side :152: :194: :160:

This aspect gives a moody and introspective personality with a strong desire for emotional security. You are likely to be very sensitive and emotionally intense, with a tendency to become completely absorbed in interpersonal relationships. You are also an extremely forceful individual, with the urge to transform yourself and your surroundings. When you have a goal in mind, nothing will stand in your way. Your need for security may manifest as an almost compulsive desire for a safe and secure home life, or a home environment which can be completely controlled, possibly even through dictatorial behavior. You have an unusually clear insight into the emotional depths of other people, which may border on an actual psychic attunement with their states of being. You also have the urge to break through the limitations of the parental influence you experienced as a child. You may have experienced controlling behavior on the part of one or both parents, especially your mother, and you may find yourself still involved in the battle for your own autonomy many years later. These struggles can be worked through in your life, beginning with a deeper understanding of what it is you truly need on an emotional level. Your challenge is to transform your sense of insecurity, by coming to terms with your survival issues based on a better insight into your own hidden motivations.
-TimePassages

Also :154: retrograde

Problem with love ❤️ yourself and others, seduction, partnership, finance, artistic side, etc.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »