Which planet or planets have heavy effects on you?

August 23, 2020 at 06:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Which planet or planets have heavy effects on you?
Mine pluto and Saturn but who is first one even hard to me say. I don´t want to say all time they have negative effects on me , i love difficulties but i cannot deal with them with my free will. Third planet for me the heavy one is Uranus. İts effects can be good or bad sometimes but very interesting and surpsing. I wonder how you feel about such planets and how they have effects on you?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
August 23, 2020 at 06:48
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Pluto and Saturn are the two that bug me the most as well. Pluto 1st and saturn 12th conjunct NN
August 23, 2020 at 07:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Sunnyshadow
Classical astrologers consider for Saturn beat placement is 12th house. For Jupiter 11, sun 9 , Venus 5 some think 10 , mercury 1, moon 3. I just wonder how Saturn affects you in 12th house matters? It makes you to communicate with universe more practical way or this placement Saturn makes you more lonely or isolated. Classical astrologoers mostly think this is good for Saturn because Saturn loves isolation. Do you have such feelings? Or Saturn in your 12th house work more differently?
August 23, 2020 at 07:10
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Promethean_Soul
I think it works good in some ways. But yes, I think it does cause isolation. I´ve got three placements causing this I believe. Saturn 12th, NN 12th and Pluto 1st. Also a life path 1. I´m usually well received by people, I just like being alone for the most part. Until I don´t :61:

Saturn in 12th also causes irrational fears and phobias, and a vague sense of guilt. Not sure what the good part is about it
August 23, 2020 at 07:29
(Leo) pixel
Hi !

Saturn : I´m very steady (or this is how I seem on the outside) but it is very hard to me ! To explain how I feel about it, it´s like a wet leather garment I find myself in: it compresses me slowly as it dries, especially emotionally, and adds obstacles and delays in many things I undertake... nothing is easy... it wears me down cyclically.

Uranus has two sides: a beneficial side and another one which is much less beneficial: an important but exhausting mental activity, intuitive feelings which are quite right but difficult to explain, a certain originality in my way of seeing things but which I keep to myself most of the time... a lot of inner nervousness and impulsive behaviours which sometimes give me worries.

Then I don´t know if it´s rather the stellium in cancer or Neptune (in contact with the moon), a hypersensitivity that I hide very well (Mr Saturn is here alike Big Brother) and that rots my life! It gives empathy and benevolence but little things can hurt a lot...

:17:
August 23, 2020 at 07:31
(Pisces) Nola_la
Jupiter and Pluto...The strongest planets in my chart, they conjunct my luminaries :151: :152:. I love Jupiter and its energy, but Pluto it´s a different story...Even quite strong influence of :160: I am not that one who loves Plutonic personalities :14:

To be honest... I think Jupiter and Pluto are very strong, expansive planets... Yes, I know that Pluto has such an energy that maybe saying it´s "expansive" doesn´t fit that planet (it´s mostly Mars thing), but it´s an energy that you can´t control and that always "flows out"... :3:

For me, it´s always a little strange that these two planets are the most dominant in my chart. Jupiter and Pluto seem very different to me - I can see it as if for most of my life I´ve been moving between them... I think that Jupiter is stronger (fortunately), but this is very changeable... Sometimes I feel I have to choose between one or the other, and in some moments of my life I feel the power of Pluto :8:
August 23, 2020 at 08:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Nola_la
Nola people like to enjoy to use term pluto , power and transformation. But they are not aware of to transform you need to sacrifice somethings in your life to transform and this is not easy process. Jupiter planet which i love but its expansiveness can be dangerous sometimes. Pluto is dark planet but we need it to face with darkness and pluto planet which we need eventhough it has very dark sides. İ used word heavy not malefic and every planets in solar system have effects on us and we can take advantages of their negative sides to transform it in positive and smart way
August 23, 2020 at 08:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Sunnyshadow
Sunny i didn´t know your north node in 12th house , this makes you follow path 12th house but this house is where we can find our inner secret power and maybe you can find it oneday. I know many people who have prominent planets in their 12yh house. I by myself made some researches and in planets most placements is 12th house in celebrities charts.
August 23, 2020 at 08:28
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » pixel
Pixel for me the hardest planet to describe is Neptune. It is really foggy. İt can give a person psychic power , or very artistic talent , very compassionate person but also may cause somebody to prone to alcohol or very bad habits, make somebody to be person who doesn´t care anything in life they just live and die. I mostly my time to analyse this pro Saturnian planets and they are really higher level of Saturn´s borders. I think my capacity is very low to understand these planets but i try to understand them.
August 23, 2020 at 08:38
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
I see my life as a struggle between Saturn and Jupiter. I can be incredibly lucky, a lucky fool, but I have this thing where I want to punish myself after I perceive I have acted like a fool. I read many people here fearing Saturn, or complaining about their Saturn returns, and I feel like I am my own Saturn. I don´t allow myself to be too happy with my successes, or to relax too much.

Pluto is also strong in me, although Astroseek isn´t scoring that one high.
August 23, 2020 at 08:51
(Scorpio) venushouse
I would say first my dominants. Venus, Mars, Pluto. Neptune for my NN and Mercury for my Moon and Definitely Saturn.
Even positive influences contribute as too much of a good thing at times...
August 23, 2020 at 08:54
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » bluerosepetals
Blue everybody expect luck or reward from Jupiter but the most precious reward always come from Saturn.
August 23, 2020 at 08:57
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » venushouse
Venus how do you feel sun and Saturn opposition?
August 23, 2020 at 09:03
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » Promethean_Soul
Oh yes, I would agree with that... I mean Jupiter does bring luck, but it´s more like fool´s luck. Saturn brings rewards based on the actual effort you put in.
August 23, 2020 at 09:07
(Cancer) Anikey
For me, as you already know, are Uranus and the Moon, constantly pulling me in two opposing directions :39:
August 23, 2020 at 09:20
(Scorpio) venushouse » Promethean_Soul
It´s one of my favorite aspects. Do you know why? It forces me to get my a** out there and do something, anything. Saturn is where we fear so the opposite of that is taking risk with the preparation and discipline of Saturn then all systems are go! Take the monster and train him to be your pet! As a result he will love you and protect your life :3:

My Saturn in in Taurus on the IC and my Sun on my MC is also my business in Real Estate. Take lemons and make lemonade.
August 23, 2020 at 09:40
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’m Jupiter then venus then Neptune dominant according to my Astro seek chart.

My Jupiter is in the 12th house (conjunct Uranus). So, even though stuff has to go wrong, the “calvary” shows up just in the nick of time.

My Venus is in Gemini and opposition my Jupiter (among other oppositions) and trine Ceres. I am a love bug. I love Love. And the Gemini influences also draws me to communication and words. I’m in love with words and all their nuances.

And Neptune has been at the forefront lately. Some “gifts” have presented themselves that I’m exploring more. It’s got aspects that I’m trying to dig into and understand where these new found “gifts” are coming from and how to embrace them.
August 23, 2020 at 09:52
(Gemini) ElizabethP
Awesome Uranus.
Uranus in my 9th with empty 12th house.
August 23, 2020 at 09:59
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani Uranus is the most unpredictable planet. The best gift and the worst curse come from Uranus. I hope it only gives you luck and i see you use your Uranus very smartly :1:
August 23, 2020 at 10:01
Venus you know with you i have many similar thinking of way like hard aspects produce energy and we can use that energy with smart and good way. İ was not surprised with your answer. Send you my very warm and big hugs and always pleasure for me to discuss with you and share our experiences with eachother :1:
August 23, 2020 at 10:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani you have Saturn pluto conjunction. How do you feel their effects?
August 23, 2020 at 10:05
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » ElizabethP
Elizabeth i love when pro Saturn planets in house 8,9,10,11 and 12th house and Uranus is in 9th house i love that placement. Your Pluto is also in 9th house . How do you feel their effects?
August 23, 2020 at 10:19
(Scorpio) venushouse » Promethean_Soul
Thank you! Yes those energies are powerful when you learn to make them work together! I am continually learning this lesson but getting better as I practice it. Those difficult aspects are designed for practice and mastery.

The biggest and warmest hug to you Promethean_Soul my trusted friend and as always the pleasure is all mine :27:
August 23, 2020 at 10:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Promethean_Soul
“ Dani you have Saturn pluto conjunction. How do you feel their effects?”

Pluto eliminates things from my life, and Saturn lends itself to helping me navigate it emotionally kinda like looking from the outside of the situation. I’ve had many deaths and rebirths of who I am over the years. It feels like each transformation I get closer to what I’m supposed to be. But my transformations come with big loss usually and later on I understand it’s needed for my betterment.

Pluto is also conjunct my moon. I used to be prone to depression a lot but I’ve worked diligently to overcome that and if I feel it creeping in, I have an arsenal of tools at my disposal and it doesn’t manifest anymore.
August 23, 2020 at 10:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani you have awarenes and you can use it to lessen hard placement not to take on t-shirt backward :1:
August 23, 2020 at 10:45
You are my real angel friend :76: to
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »