Plutonian Healer

August 23, 2020 at 05:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) futurevvaves
Plutonian Healer
I have Moon, Pluto *12th* and ASC conjunct in Scorpio trine Chiron conjunct South Node *8th* in Cancer.

Also Mars in Cancer 8th trine Pluto in Scorpio 12th

I am very sensitive. Water energy. Intuitive. Past life pain. Connection to the Universe (Pluto in the 12th)... powerful energy. Sex energy. Meditation. Crystal healing.

This energy is very intense.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 23, 2020 at 05:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I can somewhat relate. I´ve got pluto 1st opposite moon 7th. Lots of pluto aspects.Was just reading again about the highest octave of pluto/scorpio being the dove or Phoenix. Supposedly three stages. Scorpion, eagle, phoenix. The phoenix is where you want to be. Channeling healing energy. I´ve had some very intense energy come and go throughout my life. Seems to have smoothed out as I´ve gotten older. But it did get very intense last year when I had pluto square moon transit. Felt like a earthquake was going on inside of me for awhile. Difficult to explain
August 23, 2020 at 05:44
(Virgo) rohini moon
Oh geez.
August 23, 2020 at 05:54
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Hush, the plutonians are talking

:2:
August 23, 2020 at 06:00
(Taurus) futurevvaves » rohini moon
Lol... 🤣
August 23, 2020 at 06:01
(Taurus) futurevvaves » Sunnyshadow
🙃
August 23, 2020 at 06:06
(Taurus) futurevvaves » Sunnyshadow
Pluto in the 12th is expressed in a very high octave. Higher energy and consciousness. Good for those who are into meditation. The reason why I say healing is because Moon conjunct Pluto trine South Node and Chiron. South Node conjunct Chiron in Cancer within the 8th. This is a very emotional. Painful combination. A lot of pain (Chiron) brought from my past life (south node)... Pluto trines Chiron and South Node. Pluto with Chiron is very powerful energy. What does it take for a healer? They experience great pain. It’s been very painful, emotional and intense. Heavy.
August 23, 2020 at 06:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
My friend I see your excitement but be careful about transforming. This word is very easy to spell , but not easy in real life. I wish you could transform yourself and evolve your soul but such high excitements can manipulate your real soul evolving. Sometimes stop , calm down and think carefully and analyze it. This is very sincere advice from me. I have seen many people in my life to think about themselves how they transformed but result is really dissapointed. Many of them evolves backward.
August 23, 2020 at 06:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » futurevvaves
Yes, what you have in your chart is quite different than what I do. What you just wrote let´s me know you have a better understanding than I do. I used to meditate for awhile with good results and quit when I started dating this girl. Let´s just call her "the devil" here. :61:

May have something to do with NN in 12th. Also conjunct Saturn. That is pretty painful combo too my brother. I´ve experienced my share of pain. 8th house chiron too. I got that one also.

I just started listening to this song a couple days ago. Maybe you´ll like it as much as I do. Probably not relevant, but wth..

https://youtu.be/g0YbQuuz01k
YouTube
YouTube
August 23, 2020 at 06:26
(Taurus) futurevvaves » Promethean_Soul
I’m going through Transiting Jupiter conjunct my natal and Neptune and Uranus. Plus Transiting Uranus is sitting on my natal Sun.

Been feeling the Uranus Sun transit. Jupiter Neptune has been making me sensitive lately.
August 23, 2020 at 06:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » futurevvaves
Uranus sun transists are always very surprising and i hole this transit brings you sudden lucks and some people you meet which you never expect to meet :1:
August 23, 2020 at 07:01
New career. Always on the road. Complete change. Very exciting. 😉
August 23, 2020 at 07:03
Hope you take advantage of this change and use it cleverly my friend. I wish you good luck in your career :1:
August 23, 2020 at 07:06
What do you think a Plutonian would do as a career?
August 23, 2020 at 07:31
(Gemini) stigmí » futurevvaves
Plutonian in the first place should be honest to themselves. And it is very hard for them even if it seems very easy.

Career near to your vision could be some work with body, care of other people because of your mars in cancer. And your Taurus sun always need some contact with body, to feel good in body. But something going deeper, maybe on principle of psychosomatic, to analyze and so on. There are many ways and possibilities these days.
August 23, 2020 at 07:56
(Taurus) futurevvaves » stigmí
Six months ago I have gone full time into being a gay masseur. So kind of a taboo industry.Transiting Uranus is conjuncting my Sun in the 6th House of Career.

All I do is travel the south east. I make good money. I love to travel. Explore. I have Jupiter in Leo in the 9th. I haven’t been home in over a month.

I consider myself a sexual healer as well.
Chiron in Cancer in the 8th House.
Chiron in the house of death and sex.

Mars in Cancer 8th house.
This is very sexual energy.

Mars and Chiron Trine Pluto.
Along with the South Node.
Which I believe it means a gift given from a past life.

I use this energy in my work.
Sex is art to me.
It’s a way to express myself.
August 23, 2020 at 08:07
Actually i don´t call myself or someone else like plutonian or Uranusian Venusian and so on. On us many planets have effects. Everybody has plutonian side , some have more some less. But planets and their placements like matris. Heavy plutonian traits can be dangerous or heavy any planet´s trait even this is Jupiter can be dangerous. For example if someone jupiterien and it expands in which sign and house can be dangerous for someone. He can be overly optimistic , with heavily Saturnian overly pessimistic personalities we can see. I think some fire elements with heavy pluto traits can be good like in my chart. Because then sun can lighten Pluto´s darkness and you can take advantage of pluto´s deep and transformative power for better. In your case your asc and moon in pluto, i hope you are not negatively affacted by Pluto´s dark sides.
August 23, 2020 at 08:13
I have Sun in Taurus trine Uranus in Capricorn
Sun conjunct Part of Fortune.
Good fortune and morals.

Taurus grounds the Pluto energy.
Sun Uranus aspect is very beautiful.
It lightens up the spirit. Non judgmental.
Compassionate.
August 23, 2020 at 08:21
Sun conjunct with part of fortune is good. You can balance pluto´s darkness if you aware of that. And use your good aspects as you mentioned sun Uranus aspects. :1:
August 24, 2020 at 02:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » futurevvaves
Six months ago I have gone full time into being a gay masseur.

I´m really wondering, . Is there an interview-process for that?
August 24, 2020 at 06:55
(Aries) ram_goat » Promethean_Soul
Many of them evolves backward.

This is not said often enough..

pluto doesn´t care..

backwards.. forwards.. all the same to him
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 24, 2020 at 07:05
(Aries) ram_goat » futurevvaves
Six months ago I have gone full time into being a gay masseur. So kind of a taboo industry.

erm how is this different from being an ordinary masseuse?
do you only massage homosexuals? lesbians too?
but not heterosexuals?

are all parts of what you do considered legal in the jurisdictions
you operate in? "happy endings" aren´t usually strictly legal.

Your description of yourself adds a lot of pretenious "woo" to your
doings..

Scorpionic, indeed, in your need for mystery and mental masturbation
in your job description.

But you sound like an ordinary masseuse to me- one that simply serves a homosexual clientele. What´s so special about that? Phone book is full of them. Especially as you get closer to Washington D.C.

August 24, 2020 at 10:11
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"pluto doesn´t care..

backwards.. forwards.. all the same to him"

Like a force of nature.

Another thing that kills me is that people think that positive Plutonian "transformation" is somehow automatic...

Hercules had to descend into the underworld quite a few times to perform his 12 labors... When he was there, he fought... He worked. He certainly didn´t sit around saying "I have Pluto in such and such house"... "Transformation is imminent"...

Those monsters he slayed... They were the monsters within himself...

That´s what Pluto is about, at it´s highest level... Not embracing the darkness, accepting it, or learning how to coexist with it like the new-agers think...but having the courage and strength to face it... And kill it...

As I´ve said before here... Pluto is the ladder on which we ascend... Or descend...
August 24, 2020 at 11:30
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » ram_goat
Ram our false understanding is that we think everything goes forward but in universe system doesn´t work like that. Somethings can go backward. Some scientists think in future universe stops expanding and will go backward. Everything is not so simple to explain b
August 26, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) futurevvaves » ram_goat
Well, rather than be rude why not ask questions? I don’t have to give you a explanation on what ‘gay masseur’ is... look it up. 😉
August 26, 2020 at 12:55
(Taurus) futurevvaves » ram_goat
Go to RentMasseur.com if you want to see a Gay Masseur.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »