2 stelliums? grand water trine?

August 23, 2020 at 02:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user fourthsythe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

2 stelliums? grand water trine?
Hi everyone!!! I´m new with astrology and I was shocked with my multiple water placements. I hope you can guide me.

a. Would you consider my birth chart having two stelliums? or stelliums must have 4 planets?

— Cancer stellium (Sun, Venus, Saturn)
— Pisces Stellium (Moon, Mars, Uranus)

b. What does it mean to have a grand trine? specially with water? How does it affect my personality?

— Cancer Venus, Scorpio MC, Pisces Mars and Pisces Uranus

Thank you for helping me out!!! It really means a lot to me!!! People wouldn´t take me seriously because I´m just a male dude who believes in astrology.

(Ps. Sometimes I imagine that I´m the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain, but having fire and air placements lol)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 23, 2020 at 04:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your English equal-house MC is at 29 2/thirds :177: that decreases the likelyhood of a grand trine! Still trines involving :182: are good!
Do you feel connected to Seattle like Kurt Cobain?
October 6, 2020 at 07:47
(Pisces) NettyStarborn » IIyyaarr13
That "Seattle/Kurt Cobain" connection is real.
October 6, 2020 at 11:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » NettyStarborn
Love Nirvana and in turn Kurt. Digested all his music in my teens and read all the materials I could about him and his relationship to Courtney actually. Seattle is a bomb ass place. Go to The Hendrix Experience Music Project, put it on your bucket list!

Also, to OP, I consider 3 planets a stellium. More importantly YOU are the manifestation of your chart, do YOU FEEL like these two stelliums are manifested in you?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »