Analyze / Critique / First Reactions to My Chart Please :)

August 22, 2020 at 19:01 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Analyze / Critique / First Reactions to My Chart Please :)
Hello. I’m relatively new to studying astrology and I am trying to gain as much knowledge as I can about how to interpret birth charts . I have been told I have quite the line up. Would love to get a second opinion . Maybe give some insight as to why I am the way that I am lol (Aquarius Sun , Virgo Moon , Scorpio Rising ) Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 22, 2020 at 21:00
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I take it your Saturn in Aries wants to be roasted. :61: I think first off with your Virgo/Pisces axis it´s probably wiser to be more empathetic, understanding, compassionate, and loving to yourself. Roasting usually means you´re at a pig roast at a party and having fun.

Online it means be abusive and dig in the subconscious mind and since your Sagittarius Pluto, it´s really not as effective has the Scorpio Pluto´s, because you´re not in the deep dark abyss accept for your Chiron in Scorpio. In that case you´re being wounded by getting roasted by them. So, maybe leave that "Roasting" to their part of the generation since it´s there karma their working out with one another.

Stand out from the crowd and blaze a new trail with your fire in Sagittarius Pluto. You´re all about the morals, ethics, legal laws of the future, and deciphering what is humane and not humane. So you can´t be going around roasting people when you´re job is to be more of solving social issues and social problems. Environmental problems, wildlife, and all that good jazz of being the light in the world.
August 22, 2020 at 21:07
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » goldenlion32
You’re 100% correct . I may have worded what I was asking for incorrectly so I will make those changes :) I am indeed a humanitarian and stand up for what I believe in when it comes to issues of injustice we face in our country and other closely related topics . I am also determined to make the world a better place to the best of my ability . My insulting nature towards myself , can get in the way of my positive qualities sometimes. I also have been told I am am empath or at least share a lot of qualities as empaths. Thank you so much for your input! It helps to put certain things into perspective for me .
August 22, 2020 at 21:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » DevM1313
Yes, "Know Thyself", so focus on your mission and purpose in life. And allow others to follow their path. Sometimes with Virgo you can be quite negative with yourself and internalize criticism from others so when they use the term "Roasting", this is basically playing a psychological game of being emotionally and mentally abusive to one another in order to force growth, evolution, and the more pain you cause someone else the better.

And it´s not a healthy way to relate with peers and it can backfire for them because you´re talking about negative thoughts, emotions, and feelings.

This isn´t what you´re about and so it doesn´t serve your higher purpose to fall in that negative relating. I seen so many Sagittarius Pluto crying to me because of pain they´ve suffered from the Scorpio Pluto´s who bullied them, and got into the games of cushioning, bread crumbing, and the long list of unhealthy games of ghosting etc.

Then your part of the generation started doing the same thing. Although, like I said, it doesn´t serve the Sagittarius Pluto to be polarizing one another because they have a whole different mission here. If anything you teach them by your example to step up in life and value the feminine and masculine instead of manipulation tactics and strategy.

Pisces is a liberator. Usually, you like being around positive people and and liberate them actually because Pisces is really loving energy. Empath yes, and that´s why I´m saying learn to separate your boundaries from them, because otherwise they have you all upset with the Virgo and beating yourself up because they´re just not relating in a healthy way at times.

It´s just a realistic reality I´ve experienced myself. And that isn´t saying all of them are like this, but I´ve seen enough to say in 2020 enough is enough! Sooner or later we all have to learn to value one another. Respect one another, and relate in healthy ways.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »