Which signs are prominet in your natal chart?

August 21, 2020 at 13:23 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Which signs are prominet in your natal chart?
Before i dont know anything about astrology i only knew about our sun sign. Who we are is only our sun sign and then i never understood why my some qualities are very scorpion but some are not. After learning astrology i started to understand it better and When i look at someone chart , in my mind quickly i create which sign has strong effects but sun sign. I wonder what do you think which signs in your chart work strongly?
Mine is as below
1-Scorpio
2-Leo
3-Sagittarius
4-Aquarius
5-Libra
6-Cancer
Others have very very little effect.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 21, 2020 at 13:55
(Cancer) Anikey
For me it´s Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, Aries, Libra. I have absolutely no effect from Pisces, Gemini and Capricorn...even Aquarius :63:
August 21, 2020 at 13:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani what about cancer? İn your chart sun, jupiter and mercury in cancer. :1:
August 21, 2020 at 13:59
You dont feel you have cancer qualities?
August 21, 2020 at 13:59
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Oh, yeah, but I thought you said signs other than our sun sign... Then, Cancer for sure :3:
August 21, 2020 at 14:06
Maybe i could not explain well. You know people mostly think what their sun sign then they have sun sign qualities but we have different sign qualities and we can see inside us which sign qualities we have. and sometimes we dont need to have any planet in a sign for example your sun and jupiter conjunction may have some meaning related to sign sagittarius or pisces. You can understand it from yourself better. I just want to learn from people their thoughts. Then i try to understand if they think so which planets placements affect this. I always work scientific way :4: I know many things but I needed to prove them and in that website I have this possibilities and I think I take advantage of that very well. This improves my understanding astrology. I am very grateful to this website and people who have great heart. Humanity is stronger and wiser together. It is very simple rule :1:
August 21, 2020 at 14:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
1-pisces
2-sag
2-gemini
3-libra
4-aquarius
5-scorpio
6-capricorn

This is tok hard to answer. Id have no idea how to order them.

I think people see more arian and Scorpio actually.

I have no clue. Im petty Leonic too with Sun square MC and conj ASC.
August 21, 2020 at 14:55
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
I´m all about Aquarius>Capricorn>Virgo with some 5th house(leo) traits.

These signs really don´t work well for me.I´m really odd.Sometimes very happy and warm other times cold and intimidating.I guess that´s because of Uranus and Saturn dominance in my chart :8:
August 21, 2020 at 15:00
(Pisces) N_thecat
I use Pullen´s program for that...But results (which planets and elements are dominant in my chart) are a bit different from these on Astro-seek :25:

Aries: 105.6 ( 2) / 14.6% -
Taurus: 39.7 ( 8) / 5.5% -
Gemini: 4.8 (12) / 0.7% -
Cancer: 29.4 ( 9) / 4.1% -
Leo: 84.9 ( 4) / 11.8%
Virgo: 12.4 (11) / 1.7% -
Libra: 20.2 (10) / 2.8% -
Scorpio: 103.0 ( 3) / 14.3% -
Sagittarius: 124.6 ( 1) / 17.3% -
Capricorn: 52.8 ( 7) / 7.3%
Aquarius: 65.3 ( 6) / 9.1%
Pisces: 78.9 ( 5) / 10.9%

So the most prominent signs in my chart are Sagittarius, Aries, Scorpio, Leo and at the end...my Sun sign Pisces :4: I feel huge influence of Sag and Scorpio in my chart,but I can´t believe that Pisces is so small there :94:

I´ve usually felt like the mix of :182: - :178: - :179:, with some traits of :175:

And it was always difficult for me to determine what is stronger in my chart - Aries or Taurus... I´ll choose :172:, but I cannot ignore the influence of :171:.

Yes, I am surprised or rather...dissapointed that Taurus is so weak in my chart :8:.

The same with Libra...

The weakest signs in my chart are Gemini, Virgo and Cancer and I agree with that - I´ve never felt Gemini or Cancer vibes...
August 21, 2020 at 15:13
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » N_thecat
Nola you are smart. I also looked at his program in astro.com , he takes into consideration when planet in a house for example mercury is in 8th house then Scorpio sign has some points. This gives us good insight but I have my own thoughts because no computer program can know me better than I know myself. So i wanted to know how people think about their prominent signs. But everybody i advice to look at pullen program to check which signs are prominent in their charts. My conclusion about my signs little bit different than pullen astrolog. :1:
August 21, 2020 at 15:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jer Aders
Jer in your chart aquarius qualities are very strong
August 21, 2020 at 15:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi in your chart i have same thought with you :1:
August 21, 2020 at 15:22
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Promethean_Soul
Yeah that´s certain my chart ruler is Uranus in aquarius but I feel capricorn attributes too. :4:
August 21, 2020 at 16:33
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’m definitely made up of Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra, and Gemini with a small dose of Scorpio. I have a lack of water chart and feel that sometimes. I’m heaviest in Taurus (sun, mars, mercury, Chiron) and Sagittarius (Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Ascendant). But the aspects are what get me. I’m heavy in oppositions and that Taurus stellium is in my 5th house which adds qualities of Leo some qualities I’ve kept and others I’ve let go.

So, in summation I pretty much feel all of my chart—or at least what I’ve discovered about it so far.
August 21, 2020 at 19:42
(Leo) pixel
Hi... at a first glance, maybe : :178: and :174:
With the closest ones :175:
Then something from Sagittarius or Aquarius...

I don´t really know, nor for the average of each sign, but the first ones are the most important...from my point of view.

:17:
August 21, 2020 at 20:13
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
1.pisces
2Aquarius (i feel like we have so much in common 😃)
3.Parts of Sag
4.tiny bit of Capricorn 🤣
August 21, 2020 at 20:21
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
6 of my planets fall in Capricorn, so the influence of this sign is quite major.

I also feel my Leo Moon. I only have Moon in Leo, but I feel it has a huge impact on myself. A bit weird.

I might have a Scorpio influence because I have Jupiter and Pluto there, so I can def feel the impact of this sign, especially because of Pluto.
August 21, 2020 at 20:33
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna you have many planets in capricorn , i just wonder do you feel yourself more capricorn or Sagittarius? Because i just want to know tropical zodiac works or not.
August 21, 2020 at 20:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
I know you mentioned being more interested in Vedic lately, but in that system you are a Scorpio ascendant. With Saturn in the 12th/Libra . We have very similar placements due to us being very close in age.. Same nodal placement of signs , same ascendant and same Saturn. ;) just going by some things you have expressed about yourself/interests on here, I can tell you´re a Scorpio asc. I really like your 1st/7th house axis, though..you have Jupiter on your asc in Scorpio and Mars is great friends with Jupiter ( with your Mars being in Aries in its own sign.) and then you have Jupiter aspecting your 7th house with Venus /Mercury looking at it. All benefics! Lucky you :4:
August 21, 2020 at 20:38
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » dani_mae1
Dani i have no planet in earthy signs. I am always very idealistic person. İ never think about money but i have very good talent about finance. I always think strategically. I really feel absent of earth element
August 21, 2020 at 20:42
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » rohini moon
I’ve been so bad at studying lately. I had every intention of being productive today but it didn’t work out that way. I guess I’m grieving over my dad more than I thought I would and my brain is foggy. Memory issues at the moment actually. But yes, I have intentions of understanding my Vedic chart. You reminded me to get outta this fog! Thank you.
August 21, 2020 at 20:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
Take your time , Dani ;)

grieving the loss of a parent is something that never truly goes away. It´s been 5 years for me since I lost my dad and I still have very "down" days....we never move on from our losses, we just move "through". Some days will be better than others... :62: :80:
August 22, 2020 at 03:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Oldsters (who have all passed away by now) used to say that the :151:sign is 10% of the chart as we all know what a tenth of something probably is!
I´ve devolved my past-lives were into "bad politics" so :171: has to be in my top six signs this life around! :155: is prominent in my chart in spite of no aspect to Ascendant or Midheaven!
August 22, 2020 at 04:57
(Cancer) TimeLord
Libra > Gemini > Cancer
August 22, 2020 at 05:09
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504
1. Scorpio
2. Gemini
3. Sagittarius
4. Leo
5. Aquarius
6. Taurus
7. Virgo
August 22, 2020 at 05:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jessijessi504
Jessi i nearly think same with you about your chart but i put Sagittarius in second and Gemini third. :1: Jessi can you give me little bit Taurus and virgo I have very little earth element. :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »