Pregnancy/childbirth

August 21, 2020 at 05:28 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Pregnancy/childbirth
I am wondering, from you personal experiences or in general, which positions or aspects indicate pregnancy or becoming a mother or father?

Which positions/aspects would signal inability to procreate?

I had Jupiter transiting my 1st, Venus on my Desc/cusp of 7th and Ceres in Cancer. I am not sure these are indicators, it´s just my hunch :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 21, 2020 at 05:38
(Virgo) rohini moon

Heavily afflicted 5th house. Lord of the 5th in 12th/8th
August 21, 2020 at 06:22
(Cancer) Anikey » rohini moon
I see... :22:

I have a nasty opposition of the two mothers, Lilith and Ceres but I am glad Ceres won over :80:
August 21, 2020 at 17:01
(Leo) Zephyrin
A positively aspected Jupiter in Taurus in 5th house. It gives fertility and desire to have child at young age. It works same with Taurus in 5th house cusp, too. Cancer Moon is also nice for motherhood/fatherhood, they are caring, they tend to have a desire for becoming a parent.

From my personal experience, I can say Saturn in 5th house.

When it comes to a hidden pregnancy, Lilith and Neptune in 5th house especially if they´re negatively affected. Maybe Venus/Pluto opposition in 5th house, but this may also be an indicator of abortion.
August 21, 2020 at 17:15
(Pisces) fishscales
"Which positions/aspects would signal inability to procreate?"

I am wary of answering this question, especially due to its sensitive nature for some people.

And also due to my own experience, which seems to fly in the face of traditional astrolgical opinion (including my own opinion).

Ruler of my 5th house is Saturn.

Sign ruling my 5th house is Aquarius: a barren sign

Ruler of my 5th is in the 8th.

Kids: yes (one biological)

I guess the point of this is never say never.

I should point out that in whole signs (I mostly use Placidus) I have moon in the 5th, which would traditionally be seen as an indicator of fertility.
August 21, 2020 at 17:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » Zephyrin
>"From my personal experience, I can say Saturn in 5th house.

That´s my placement too - not good for parenthood :4:

>"When it comes to a hidden pregnancy, Lilith and Neptune in 5th house especially if they´re negatively affected. Maybe Venus/Pluto opposition in 5th house, but this may also be an indicator of abortion."

I guess that Uranus has also something to say in that subject...Uranus doesn´t sound like a good planet to have in 5th house when we talk about pregnancy - it can bring miscarriage :25:
August 21, 2020 at 17:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I conceived two of my children when Jupiter was transiting my 12th into my 1st.
August 21, 2020 at 17:49
(Leo) Zephyrin » N_thecat
"I guess that Uranus has also something to say in that subject...Uranus doesn´t sound like a good planet to have in 5th house when we talk about pregnancy - it can bring miscarriage"

I think you´re right. Uranus in 5th reminds me a person who is irresponsible in relationships, fond of sex and careless... Miscarriage seems inevitable in that case.
August 21, 2020 at 18:47
(Cancer) Anikey » Zephyrin
I would have imagined the Moon having more influence over this matter, but the 5th house seems to be the key, according to most of you.

I was also reading about the influence of Ceres in matters of fertility and it sounded quite prominent as well.

Several astrologers have mentioned abortion or miscarriage to me, not sure which aspect in my chart is indicative of that - I don´t have a Venus /Pluto opposition :63:
August 21, 2020 at 18:50
(Libra) leorising » Zephyrin
wow, I have uranus at 5 and i´m not like that, saturn is trine for my ascendant, i´m the most careful person possible. (saturn end of 4th house too)
August 21, 2020 at 18:53
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
"I guess the point of this is never say never"

Oh, absolutely, Fishscales - I know a woman with one removed ovary and the other functioning at 25% capacity who she had a child. And it would be wrong on some many different levels to evver tell a person they can´t have a child because of an aspect :8:

I was more curious whether there is any consistency in the transits at the moment when someone becomes a parent.

So happy for you flying in the face of traditional astrological opinion :75:
August 21, 2020 at 18:55
(Cancer) Anikey » dani_mae1
Same here, Dani Mae - I was 4 months pregnant when Jupiter entered my 1st :4:
August 21, 2020 at 19:41
(Leo) Zephyrin » leorising
When I go into detail, it would be different if you have negative aspects from Venus and Mars to your Uranus in 5th. However, there are negative Chiron and Moon aspects which makes your relationships kinda difficult, not because of your personality but because of others, probably bad friends, betrayals, disagreements, a cold mother. People may not respect your thoughts, ideas, preferences etc. So in that case, Uranus in 5th may cause staying away from others due to the wounds and fears coming from toxic relationships...
August 21, 2020 at 20:45
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Oh i was always afraid of this ,because in one vedic article about I think it was for my ascendent its said that problem with fertility...But no further indications I think in my tropical chart 😬😬
August 22, 2020 at 03:33
(Cancer) Anikey » AphroditePrincess
"But no further indications I think in my tropical chart 😬😬"

That´s always good news!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »