read my birth chart !

August 21, 2020 at 04:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) ASTRO ZO
read my birth chart !
Hello all,
My name is Zoe. I have been studying astrology for a few years, I do readings for friends etc. But, I often have a hard time with MY OWN chart and being objective etc. Was wondering what you all see when you look at it, what sticks out. Especially the fact that my sun and mars are at 0 degrees. 0 degrees Taurus, for years I thought I was an Aries until I got deeper into my practice. But I feel that fire energy. And my Mars being 0 degrees Pisces, I can very much relate to Mars in Aquarius as well. Please, let me know what you think. I will gladly interpret anyone´s chart that reads mine. xox

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 22, 2020 at 18:34
(Libra) leorising
I believe that the part of feeling Aries can be your moon in conjunction with Mars. You can be a manipulative person (Pluto in 1st), and have something hidden in your personality (lilith 1st) that is in complete opposition to your comunicative venusian way with mercury in taurus in 7th. :68:
August 22, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I will gladly interpret anyone´s chart that reads mine. xox

Same here ASTRO ZO. Its a struggle every time i have to read my own chart! Checking it out now and will let you know :27:
August 22, 2020 at 19:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Youre lucky.
Your chart has amazing harmonious aspects.
Sun sextile moon
Moon conjunct mars - good problem solving skills. Your emotions are in harmony with your action, instantaneous motion. But you might not wait sometimes to see how your decisions affect others.
Mercury sextile venus
Moon trine jupiter
Venus semi-square sun - you need to love yourself more. Its hard for you to accept that you deserve as much as the next person but its vital that you see your worth so others can see it too. Also distance from anyone who doesnt support this journey.
Mercury sextile venus
Venus trine pluto - strength with love! This is my favourite aspect. Pluto aspects make you tough and resilient and yours is 1°!!
Examples of this taking a turn is
Mc square pluto/ pluto sq mercury
You have to control your urge to speak in anger, and esp when emotionally inclined, or have half the facts because this tendency could harm your career. Most times you are dead on the money but its not an absolute need to educate/or change outdated thinking of others, my favourite saying ~ live and let live!
Saturn paralell neptune - you might neglect important tasks but you have a lot of good aspects to fight this.

Lastly I always get a skipped beat when i see water signs, most especially SCORPIO ❤️. Theres a lot of water so be careful not to get too fixed in your emotions also. Otherwise this is a great chart.
August 22, 2020 at 20:49
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I still try to understand and prove whether tropical zodiac works or not , and in your chart sun and mars are 0 degrees in different signs. Hard to interpret but maybe you can explain us and thanx to you we can better understand this.
In your chart your pluto is in your first house and i would be so glad to listen from you how this affects you . You frequently encounter some situation which make you transform your personality? Or nothing you feel that placement?
In your chart somethings fascinating , my jupiter and your Jupiter in same placement 5 degree cancer and your south node conjunct with my moon 12 leo. :1:
August 23, 2020 at 13:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
South nodes conjunct moon usually indicate past lives together, nurturing, care, perhaps you guys were family or relate to each other in that way :1:

what i found/find interesting is when someone has their moon in my 8th. I feel it like a very distinctive heavy feeling. my fascination with it is its said you come into this life almost fearful of the passion and intimacy you share with this person, which would reflect when theyre around. I wonder does moon in 12th/moon in 8th share some similarities with the indepth bonding? Have you experienced this?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »