Rich husband

August 19, 2020 at 22:55 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Rich husband
Is there anyway to predict a rich spouse in the natal chart? If so can someone check for mine?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 19, 2020 at 22:59
(Virgo) rohini moon
7th and 8th house..and add in the 2nd. See what you got going on there, if empty, see where the lord(s) sit.

And check the dignity of your Jupiter. That matters greatly.
August 19, 2020 at 23:31
(Gemini) Gemini25 » rohini moon
Can you check for my chart?
August 19, 2020 at 23:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gemini25
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars in your 2nd is a great idea.

All my Capricorn is in your 8th house.

But, alas.

I´d make you work your ass off.

Its a no-go for me.

Toodles.
August 20, 2020 at 01:06
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
İf i knew answer and i would tell you then all women would learn the way get rich husband , therefore no rich husband would remain unmarried in workd. So I may keep my answer inside me . :1:
August 20, 2020 at 01:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
interesting thing about a rich husband, is many millionaires and billionaires see relarionships as a liability. They do not always want the child support or alimony and they do not want to pay attebtion to a women all the time. usually they are looking for a women whob matches them with equal opportunities for money.
August 20, 2020 at 02:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"And check the dignity of your Jupiter. That matters greatly."

Hey, you´re tellin´ me!!

When I was married, I was the rich husband to my 7th wife. Yeah.

I would go out every Sunday night with the boys.

Drinkin´ it up, havin´ a good time.

Religiously, I would come home and pray my Jupiter´s dignity to the porcelain God.

My wife got fed up and told me to take it elsewhere.

So, I did!!

I went to church.

I thought I was in the Confessional tellin´ the priest about my transgressions with Jupiter and his dignity, when in reality, I was in the covenant shoe closet.

Man, walking the path of Jesus ain´t easy...
August 20, 2020 at 04:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
Religiously, I would come home and pray my Jupiter´s dignity to the porcelain God.

:61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
August 20, 2020 at 05:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
thought I was in the Confessional tellin´ the priest about my transgressions with Jupiter and his dignity, when in reality, I was in the covenant shoe closet.

:61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
August 20, 2020 at 08:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lolz people still get married these days?? :2:
August 20, 2020 at 10:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
I use astrology to see how i have deep connection spiritually. For me the most important thing is that. Everybody has their own pleasures. Rich men are not fool and to impress them to make up or to be sexy is not enough. Young girls have unrealistic dreams about that but in reality they must improve their awareness and rich men mostly desire women who know what to do. But i must say looking for rich men makes me smile. :1:
August 20, 2020 at 17:31
(Gemini) Gemini25
Can someone look at my chart and tell me please.?
August 20, 2020 at 17:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Gemini25
=====
I was mistaken.

All my Capricorn is in your 9th house. Which includes my Saturn.

Gives you a good idea about what I think of this.

Okay.

How about a recent picture of yourself??

And I´ll go from there.

Eta: My Jupiter is in your 9th, as well. Hmmph.
August 20, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ha ha! Well they´re kind of focused on making the money. Some have wives, but as I stated, they´re usually very independent themselves and have their own business to keep themselves busy. If you listen to Elon Musk, he even said I focuses more on his work and hasn´t always been that great with the women´s needs in his life.

The average women dreams about the "Rich Man", but fortunately, he tends to be out of her league unless she meets him in the same place intellectually, emotionally, and mentally.

Us women usually allow our emotions to get in the way. And it kind of emotionally triggers women, but it is true. We are designed most of the time to be mother´s, nurturing, and usually need a child, pet, or partner. :61: Some women don´t care about children and pets. I guess that would show up in their charts.

But still it´s the natural need to bond with someone. Although, we have strange times where we´re creating Robots so that they don´t have to have emotional attachment to a human being and avoid "Real" emotional intimacy.

Why not make an emotional attachment to "Doll" where you don´t have to show up in life, and can totally neglect your partner any time with no arguments. :61:

Doesn´t make sense to me personally, but I guess everyone has their strange fetishes.
August 20, 2020 at 19:59
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
I think your words are a little wasted on this "Dirndl"..

But you are fundamentally correct..
August 20, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Love your lexicon.

:36:
August 24, 2020 at 17:32
(Cancer) ZippyZeep » Gemini25
I´m an amateur who is guessing and I use whole sign houses. Don´t take what I say too seriously.

I´m mainly seeing you have potential for a successful career and and making good money but it´ll have to be by your own effort. Your partner will probably not be how you make your wealth, it´ll be by your own effort. But you should be very successful if you do this. You also may be more likely to find a good partner after at least around 31.

It´s good to be critical about your perceptions around relationships because Saturn is in your house of marriage and relationships. This is unfortunately a placement that indicates difficult lessons and reality checks around relationship and identity. But it doesn´t have to be a bad thing either. I think it´s very important that you dedicate yourself to being independent and whole so that you can stand on your own two feet. It might also help you to strengthen your self confidence which will help to not attract a bad partner.

I would look into what sort of career you´d like to find yourself in. It´s possible you´ll meet your partner that way too, but I think it´ll be by shining in your own way. It´s also possible that they´ll be of a different nationality or ethnicity to you.

Maybe a career that allows you to travel would be good. Some ideas might be finance, government jobs of an international nature, nonprofits, communications of some sort e.g. of a medical nature, public relations maybe even, etc....maybe like doing finance and administration for an international organization/nonprofit haha. Just giving ideas. It doesn´t have to be so lofty from the get go of course.

GL
August 24, 2020 at 17:48
(Gemini) Gemini25 » ZippyZeep
Hi,

Thank you for your insight. Well I am a nurse and 35yrs old with no romantic life whatsoever. To be honest I do attract a lot of wealthy Men but the problem is they don´t initiate a relationship with me only sex or a fling.
Someone told me that I will have a wealthy partner and get everything from him actually.property ect...also yea foreign I get a lot.
August 24, 2020 at 17:49
(Gemini) Gemini25 » Chadjames
I´m not interested in meeting someone here. I just asked a question.
August 24, 2020 at 18:31
(Cancer) ZippyZeep » Gemini25
Oh wow a nurse. That makes sense. Your chart ruler is Venus and she is in the 12th house. What kind of nurse are you? I´m curious now because it´s in Aries, and because of how Venus links up to Jupiter in the house of Career. I´m also curious because of how Venus rules your house of work and illness.

I can see why that person said that. Jupiter rules your 8th house which concerns other people´s money, and is in a prominent position of your chart and also positively aspects your Venus chart ruler. However there are no planets there and the ruler of other people´s money is Jupiter who is in your house of Career

Also the ruler of the house of Career is Saturn, who is opposing Mercury in the first house, who rules your possessions and money. Mars is also in the house of money and possessions.

It seems like Saturn is bringing issues of career and travel and education into your house of relationship and marriage. And contracts. While opposing your ascendant (you) and the ruler of your house of finance.

You also have your north node and south node in house 1/7 which is just reinforcing this issue about self and independence vs others and dependence. Basically, moving in the direction of independence is like the north star and is good for you, and learning to move away from seeking the approval of others or relying on them to make decisions for you is good for life direction too. It´s also a huge challenge for you. Everyone has a different set up here. Some are opposite. They´re so independent they burn out or trample on others. It indicates a major challenge of the person.

As for attracting wealthy men who are only interested in sex, that makes sense to me. Jupiter in the 10th is aspecting your Venus....

I guess one way of testing whether you´ll marry into wealth is to review whether these men have ever advanced your position in life or increased your wealth....

When I think about it from that perspective, Mars in the Second seems like acquiring money from them and then squandering it or fighting about it. Or that there is a lot of worrying about money....but Jupiter is positively aspecting Mars so maybe not....maybe you attract or pursue doctors or politicians or something...?

When I looked at your profection chart I saw your 12th house is activated and Mars is the ruler of the year for you.....also Mars is transiting Aries right now ...so the 12th house, 2nd house, and 7th house probably feel like they´re EXTRA loud right now to you. There´s a lot of energy there. And impatience. I think this started around ...June? And it should end in December. So you might calm down a little around then, and then around May too.

Next year when you´re 36 Venus will be in charge, and she´s your chart ruler too, so that might feel more harmonious....

If you´re interested, the Astrology Podcast is really helpful. You can listen to their forecast. They´re very good. You can find 2020 Forecast and listen to Taurus rising, or the monthly ones.

Also I like this website:
http://astrology.adbazzaar.com/plan…

They use Whole Sign houses too I think....

Also just as a hint if that looks confusing, the Ruler of your First House is in Your Twelfth. It will explain.

GL

edit: Astrology Podcast https://youtu.be/B9Fqab34KsQ
YouTube
YouTube
August 24, 2020 at 18:39
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
they use this word in Dutch too, no?
August 24, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
What word? This thread is messing up on my P.C. Lmao!
August 24, 2020 at 18:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » Gemini25
Is that all your really looking for? A rich husband ...no matter the outcome of how he will treat you?

I´ve known some women in my day, that married for *all* the wrong reasons ::ahem money:: and none of their marriages survived.

Marriage is a life long commitment, there´s a reason why the vows are -" in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer - til death do us part"

..to bad those ideals have been flushed down the toilet in today´s contemporary degenerate society
August 24, 2020 at 18:47
(Cancer) ZippyZeep
Here is the chart I used for you just to make things clearer.

Again, Taurus rising means Taurus is on your first house. Venus rules Taurus so she rules the first house. So we look for Venus. She is in the Twelfth house. Therefore the Ruler of the First House is in the Twelfth house.

(The first house is also special because the ruler of the whole chart is the ruler of the first house).

Anyway you can use that website to look at every placement and it will give very specific answers which you can piece together. That should help you answer almost any question you have about your chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 24, 2020 at 18:57
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I am not moralizing with you, but you need to be very careful. You have the ruler of the 7th house of Marriage in the Second house of Finance. You tend to bring the question of Marriage into the question of Finances. This is also shown in that the ruler of your 9th (where your MC resides in whole sign houses) is Saturn and is in the 7th.

Mercury which rules finance is on your ascendant and opposite that Saturn in the 7th.

Venus in the 12th is not a good place for love. If you are not careful, you will end up trapped in a horrible marriage. This is further punctuated by Saturn in the 7th.

Yes, you might end up with a rich husband; however, your chart shows that you could end up with an absolutely horrible marriage if you are not careful. That is VERY VERY CLEAR in this chart. That doesn´t mean that you can´t eventually find a good marriage, but this is what WILL happen if you are not very careful.

Good luck.
August 24, 2020 at 19:05
(Leo) Zephyrin
Positively aspected Jupiter and Sun in 2nd, 7th and 8th houses, in Capricorn, Leo and Taurus, I guess.

There is a possibility that you find a good husband, a soulmate which seems hard for sure with the presence of Saturn close to the desc. Another possibility is that you undergo difficulties (like being criticised, being underestimated, hurtful words) regarding relationships and marriage. Your partners may be egoistical, overly-independent and unfaithful. You may get tired of explaining yourself to them most of the time. Be careful with physical violance and fraud from your partners.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »