Hi!

August 18, 2020 at 19:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) JENNIFER24
Hi!
Could someone please help me read my Horary chart, regarding a possibility of a new lover coming in my life, job advice, actually, everything! Lol thank you so much for your time and energy in advance🌞

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2020 at 03:08
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
IF you google free horary there was one that will do you a yes/no answer for free.
October 10, 2020 at 22:43
(Cancer) Trevor77
heres a horary chart for you, a horary can only answer one question, and as your mostly concerned about new lover, it will be that one.

The Moon is you in the chart, shown as quite emotional, have you recently broke up with someone by any chance ? 3-4 days ago ? Or it hasnt been working out with someone.

I dont see a new lover on the horizon, but its clearly showing you will be happier single for now anyways, and putting the focus on yourself.

Any Lover shown by 7th ruler Saturn, but as its seperating from you in Opposition, its showing a Seperation with someone. But it must be too early yet to show a new lover.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 11, 2020 at 13:09
(Cancer) Trevor77 » JENNIFER24
Stay single for a while, then when your feeling great again and someone new comes along check the synastry :3:
October 11, 2020 at 16:04
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Trevor77
Thanks again! Sounds like great advice! Stay safe!!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »