Anyone have experience with Draconic charts?

August 15, 2020 at 19:38 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Anyone have experience with Draconic charts?
Browsing around the western side of the cosmos, and I stumbled on the Draconic chart. Our previous life´s chart..or your "souls" chart. Anyone know about reading these properly to interpret mine? This piqued my interest. Thank you. :4:

Draconic positions: (detail)
SunCancer24°12’10
MoonAries15°46’7
MercuryCancer7°04’10
VenusLeo19°29’11
MarsLibra17°32’1
JupiterScorpio2°57’2
SaturnVirgo12°18’12
UranusLibra9°12’1
NeptuneLibra27°56’1
PlutoLeo29°54’11
Node (M)Aries0°00’7 R
Lilith (M)Aquarius0°40’5
ChironAries7°49’7 R
FortuneBlíženci21°42’9

Houses: (Whole Sign system)

AC:Libra0°08’ MC:Cancer15°24’

1:Libra0°00’. 7 :Aries0°00’
2:Scorpio0°00’ 8: Taurus0°00’
3:Sagittarius0°00’ 9:Gemini0°00’
4:Capricorn0°00’. 10:Cancer0°00’
5:Aquarius0°00’. 11 :Leo0°00’
6:Pisces0°00’. 12:Virgo0°00’

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 15, 2020 at 21:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Rohini thanx for thread. Recently I posted thread about draconic chart but no-one answered. I will take advantage of your popularity. I hope there is someone who knows something about draconic charts :1:
August 15, 2020 at 21:45
(Virgo) rohini moon
Anyone?

No takers?

Bueller?
August 15, 2020 at 21:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
They´re sleeping!! :7:
August 15, 2020 at 21:49
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » rohini moon
I watched a Turkish astrologer who talked about something draconic astrology , only from him i got information , draconic astrology doesn´t interpret like natal astrology. It has very different meaning he said.
August 15, 2020 at 21:52
Did he mention any of this?

The Draconic Sun - your true light, your true identity and essence. This shining light bursts its rays through your natal Sun, which also is you. It is almost as if the natal chart is a costume, a costume that defines our identity for this incarnation. It is in no way fake, it is in no way meaningless. But the Draconic chart goes beyond this life, and must be remembered.

The Draconic Moon - your soul’s urge, your soul’s desire, the inner self of the inner self. This is the most important part of the Draconic chart, because the Moon is more in line with the soul. This is the seat of the soul.

The Draconic Rising - this is the way your soul approaches all endeavors. While the natal Rising is the medium between you and the world, the Draconic Rising is the medium between your soul and all experience. It probably describes the way your soul approached incarnating on Earth in the first place.

The Draconic IC - this is something I learned from Alyssa Sharpe’s video, which I recommend watching. She explains that the Draconic Imum Coeli (the 4th house cusp) is the family we expected to get when we incarnated, the family we really needed. The natal IC is the one we actually got.

The Draconic Descendant - in this same line of thinking, we could guess that maybe the Draconic Descendant (7th house cusp) describes the type of relationship our soul desires. The natal Descendant might be what we normally seek out in this life, while the Draconic would perhaps fit our soul better.

The Draconic Midheaven - the MC is the energy we bring out into the world, opposite from what we experienced in the family (IC). If the Draconic IC is what we wanted from a family, the Draconic MC is the energy we would be ready to bring out into the world. Instead, we have the natal MC, which balances out our home-life. The Draconic MC may be our soul’s greatest aspirations here on Earth.

The Draconic Venus - this is the soul’s way of relating, the way our soul wants to love and be loved. It may be a more natural way of expressing in relationship, once we get in contact with it. The natal Venus may be the way we have learned to love and relate.

The Draconic Mars - this is what really gets our soul going, what drives it. The way we express our energy may be different than what our soul desires.

The Draconic Chiron - this is the soul’s wound. This is how we have been wounded at a soul-level, in this lifetime and in others. This wound cuts to our core, while the natal Chiron may feel more like a wound to the personality.

The Draconic Jupiter is what expands our soul, while the Saturn restricts.
August 15, 2020 at 22:00
Rohini i never heard of them. Thanx for information , you know something and we need to match this information from someone else who knows something about draconic charts. I tried to find books or articles but I could not find anything. I am very interested in karmic astrology and draconic charts are related to that.
August 15, 2020 at 22:04
I thought it sounded very interesting, myself. :4:

Hopefully someone will find their way to this thread and give some insight ... :15: :32:
August 15, 2020 at 22:11
I am just doing brainstorming. Draconic charts maybe show our soul´s level. For example my sun is in aries maybe I have very young soul who has seen very few lives, while if someone´s draconic sun is in Pisces maybe he has very experienced soul which has seen many many lives. :63:
August 15, 2020 at 22:13
Sounds like it makes sense!

My Sun is in cancer in Draconic ....in 10th house conjunct Mercury.

My souls essence is to provide nourishment ...perhaps...

But sun in a sign ruled by the moon.. With moon being in Aries...sounds pretty ..weird. Just strange to view your chart in this way. But I like it, and would want to know more
August 15, 2020 at 22:15
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Wow i have the same sun and moon as yours @ Rohinimoon 😱🤩 That’s a very interesting topic thank you for the info ! :98: :68: :68:
SunCancer16°50’10
MoonAries25°37’6
MercuryGemini24°53’9 st
VenusCancer28°16’10
MarsCancer0°38’10
JupiterPisces16°52’6 R
SaturnCancer6°31’10
UranusTaurus27°18’8
NeptuneTaurus24°54’8
PlutoAries0°19’6 R
Node (M)Aries0°00’6 R
Lilith (M)Leo28°38’11
ChironCapricorn7°44’4 R

I have never expected that I’ll have so much cancer in my chart :22: :39:
August 15, 2020 at 22:18
(Virgo) rohini moon » AphroditePrincess
:1: that is cancer heavy. .

What´s your ascendant in Draconic?
August 15, 2020 at 22:22
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » rohini moon
Yess i was very surprised maybe that’s why sometimes I’m having a hard time getting along with cancers mirroring energy :4: :4: Ascendent Is Libra lol This Draconic chart may be a hidden treasure..i mean Dc Aries which is my now Bf :4: :4:
August 15, 2020 at 22:22
Omg i just read that you have the same Asc also ...umm and MC 😱😱 :61: Helloooo soul sister
Houses: (Placidus system)
AC:Libra26°52’DC:Aries26°52’
2:Scorpio16°39’8:Taurus16°39’
3:Sagittarius6°31’9:Gemini6°31’
IC:Capricorn0°18’MC:Cancer0°18’
5:Aquarius2°32’11:Leo2°32’
6:Pisces15°08’12:Virgo15°08’
August 15, 2020 at 22:26
Rohini in your chart I noticed your sun is in 10th house. When you are known and loved by people this gives you energy. Sun in signs work like that and you follow right path where you sun placed :1: i think we still don´t understand what means our sun sign. long time i thought and made researches, interpreted many charts and my conclusion is that in which sign and house your sun sign , do that what necessary for sun sign placement then it gives you life energy. Your sun is in 10th house and when you are well-known by society it gives you energy. And when you do your daily works and care of your health this increases of your life energy. My sun is in Scorpio and when i am trying to find out something secret it gives me so much energy and when it is about humanity 11th house and i communicate with people then my energy increases so much. I just wanted to share my experiences about sun sign. But for draconic astrology there must be different meaning. I have sun , Uranus , Venus and Pluto in aries. Sometimes i want to destroy very bad people who are like orcs :1: I am not vindictive but inside my soul I have such feelings for very bad people. Maybe draconic chart shows what inside our soul. Rohini let´s study about it and share it with people , maybe we can by ourself find out that :1:
August 15, 2020 at 22:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » AphroditePrincess
Aphrodite your draconic sun is in cancer , your sun sign is Pisces , your nick is Aphrodite but your something planet in vedic ( sorry o forgot its name :4: ) mars. You have Pluto and north node conjuction. Aphrodite pls confess it which galaxy are you from? Andromeda? :2:
August 15, 2020 at 22:34
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Promethean_Soul
Hahahahaha you might be just right :61: :4: :46:
August 15, 2020 at 22:36
Waiting for my people to get me :4: They made a big mistake by dropping me here on Mother Earth :32: :98:
August 15, 2020 at 22:40
Soul sister :79: you and Deep sigh both ..and you´re both Pisces :4:
August 15, 2020 at 22:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » AphroditePrincess
Aphrodite pls don´t tell anybody , it is between you and me , i am not from this galaxy. I don´t know which galaxy i am from , just told me my father and mother came here from another galaxy and left me here :24: i am still trying to be used to live human being :2: btw Aphrodite your sun is in you tenth house and what i told sun in 10th house for Rohini is also for you but your sun in Pisces. Maybe you need to eat more fishes to get more energy from sun :2:
August 15, 2020 at 22:42
Rohini i use word cosmic comrades. This makes me feel we are all equal in this universe :1: that is not bad idea :2:
August 15, 2020 at 22:43
You’re surrounded by us Pisceans we can’t help it :12: :79: :4:
August 15, 2020 at 22:45
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I am gonna sleep. I hope some people who knows something about draconic charts share with us some information.
August 15, 2020 at 22:47
Hahahhaha we should contact some aliens they might know something :25: :25: I know i read your interpretations of sun in the10 for Rohini in secret :4: I eat a lot of homemade sushi 🍣 i looove :97: :4: :4: :4: all i get is bloated stomach :75:
August 15, 2020 at 22:47
A lot of what you said makes sense... The thing that always resonated with me since I was a small child learning my sun sign only.. Was that the basic gist of Virgo is 10000 percent me. I have always had the biggest heart for animals for as long as I´ve been alive. I want to help all animals if I can with in reason....I don´t mean it in a hippie-tree-hugger way. WITH IN REASON! Lol. And I have been able to do quite a bit in my life thus far. Half of my animals now were rescued off the street.

And I´m health conscious as any Virgo would be. I´m a vegetarian...and I honestly wished I was able to have been one since birth....but, better late than never :4:

Cancer sun would make sense as well, it sort of goes in line with the above...but perhaps ...a lot more fluctuations of moods
August 15, 2020 at 22:49
I love homemade sushi. I could live off of sushi...no joke :32:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »