Prediction from very different angle for American election 2020

August 15, 2020 at 14:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Prediction from very different angle for American election 2020
Today I posted a thread Uranus conjunction with North node. I mentioned there the last four presidents have Uranus north node conjuction in their natal charts and i noticed except Trump , the other 3 presidents were elected twice so from this point Trump can win. Let´s see what will happen.
Their Uranus and north node degrees as below ;
Donald Trump Uranus 17:54 Gemini north node 20:48 Gemini orb 2:54
Barack Obama Uranus 25:16 Leo north node 27:18 Leo orb 2:02
George W. Bush Uranus 19:09 gemini north node 20:35 Gemini orb 1:26
Bill Clinton Uranus 21:09 gemini north node 18:16 Gemini orb 2:52

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 15, 2020 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I see Uranus in Gemini/North Node Gemini seems to be a great theme of the Baby Boomers. :61:

Obahma is one of the first Gen X (Virgo Pluto)

Which is why it´s a shame we went back to the Boomers, although maybe necessary for evolution of the Generation since it is probably the end of the Baby Boomer Reign.

Different type of leadership! The "I´ versus the "We", is why many people probably are bashing Obama because he´s not one of them who want to keep the "Old Systems".

He´s actually gotten into the show to talk about the protests because Trump was hiding out. Everyone seen this.

Maybe if we got a Virgo Pluto in there we wouldn´t have a divide as much. The Uranus in Gemini is all about two sides and division.
August 15, 2020 at 17:00
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden i always believe American presidents are determined before elections for special missions. This is a country who has only global power, control currency dollar and can use its power beyond oceans and its borders. From your astrological view you are right. Three presidents have north node gemini , but it is really strange they have Uranus and north node conjunctions.
August 15, 2020 at 17:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
Yes, I imagine some of them have astrologers. In Ancient times they did advise the Kings for Wars and Politics. Although, I didn´t really study it that thoroughly yet. I just figured since events usually are aligned with transits, there´s always a question about if Astrology is somehow connected, or just a coincidence.
August 15, 2020 at 17:35
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden look at chart of USA , i mean independent act of decleration of independence of USA or something like that. Asc 8 degree Sagittarius and it conjuncts with Antares star , its sun is in 13 degree cancer and conjunct with Sirius and canopus. I don´t think it is a coincidence. Uranus is in gemini 8 degree conjunct with Aldebaran and Uranus Gemini is awesome placement. Saturn in 15 degree libra and exalts there. Mars is 21 degree Gemini and i am researching now fixed stars and between 18 and 22 degree Gemini all planets work strongly and take good energy from string fixed stars like capella , el nath , phact an so on. İ don´t think all of coincidence. And elite people like masons and strong families always take advantage of esoteric knowledge. They use some special rituals. Always use some numbers for somethings.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »