Your emotions

August 14, 2020 at 00:09 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Your emotions
How do you deal with your emotions and what is the process you go through, feeling them and transforming them?
What is your Moon sign and it´s aspects/house placement?

My emotions (1st house Scorpio Moon) are very strong and pull me underwater. I cannot remember a time where I did not have anxiety/stomach aches/tight chest.
I feel exercise and being in nature, especially near water, helps me feel more at ease. Movement. Change of scenery. Emotional purging. You can´t just push that stuff down, man, because it´ll come back like a tsunami. It´s like walking on a tight rope.
For me, Saturn in Pisces as a trine to my Moon, is the will to keep swimming through the chaos and back to shore, which is where the warmth of my Taurus Sun sits. It´s like paradise after the storm, once you´ve gone through the paradox of transmuting emotions.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 14, 2020 at 01:13
(Pisces) fishscales
Mine can take me down deep with Saturn and Pluto trine my moon...

Luckily, my moon in Aquarius naturally seeks a more even-keel and detached state...

I have to go through those darker, more intense periods, but they don´t last more than a few hours...

Moon in Aquarius is pretty good at saying "OK, enough of this shit... It´s pointless"...

The Saturn/moon trine probably has something to do with that too..
August 14, 2020 at 01:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaylana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel emotions so strongly, it is frightening sometimes - I’m very passionate. My moon is Leo, and I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart as well. I have always found it so easy to feel my emotions, express my emotions interpersonally, and empathize with the emotions of others, but difficult for me to express them creatively which is frustrating for me.

I do like being outside as well. I like going to parks, I like to listen to music while I ride my bike, I like swimming, and I’ve liked dancing a lot recently too (which is actually very fun and creative for me).

I’ve tried journaling but can’t get into it. I do like writing in stream-of-consciousness or poetry, though, and find that’s helpful for me sometimes.
August 14, 2020 at 02:52
(Virgo) rohini moon
Moon is in Taurus in the 7th house. I believe it is the " saving grace" of my chart. If it wasn´t for my exalted moon placement I don´t think I would have been able to maneuver my way through a lot of obstacles/tribulations in my time. It also stabilizes my mood. I don´t get "down" for very long, I know everyone gets depressed - but for me it never seemed to last long. I tell myself I´m tired of feeling merpy and I move on.

It is aspecting my Mars which gives me a "short fuse" so to speak, but I never, ever act on impulse - I think before I act always - and I do believe it´s due to my moon in Taurus. "Grounds" me.

Just my 2cents for what its worth... :4:
August 14, 2020 at 08:27
(Gemini) stigmí
I have sagittarius moon in 11th, aspected by sun, mars, jupiter, uranus, antares, lilith.
My emotions can be on scale from "i feel nothing" to "lost control in everything"...extremes...
When I was little girl my emotions were like sparkler : ) Then in adolescence very deep inside, long term, never opened to others.
But this is nothing compared with my big story with dark emotions.
Not long time ago I went through some longterm relationship, that was kicking me constantly with my emotions deeper and deeper, that I was so much in drama, it was really fight to survive, with violence and self destruction and in the end I find myself right on the bottom, in place, where was already nothing more, pretty more different than if you are indifferent. It was like contact with real death, I had no energy to cry, to sleep, to breath, to fight. I was totally squeezed. Some angel innocent Zoe helped me and I left that man, and it is taking already long time to heal myself emotionally but there is still place in me, that cant feel. I think I made deal with myself, that I will never hurt myself again.
So except of this I have still emotions x) lol but I perceive my emotions now mostly as energy leak or pointer to something more important and with my experience I rather give energy to deal with things that cause emotions, rather than to swim in river of wild or swampy emotions forever. I have some stop point, that make me frozen to feel not, when I feel that something like "drama" is ready to appear and this situations are less and less and I am much more happier than before. I think I had to find myself, accept myself in all these situations. And I think that I needed to find that bottom, which is now like anchor or center, reminder of what is important. It was hard lesson, but needed...
August 14, 2020 at 09:04
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Pisces Moon, 6th
Sextile Venus (0°20’, Applying)
Square Mars (8°04’, Applying)
Sextile Saturn (3°18’, Separating)
Trine Pluto (4°39’, Separating)
Tri-Octile Lilith (2°20’, Separating)

Intense, sensitive, turbulent, uncontained yet guarded, expansive, channeled creatively. Anguish and optimism. Grating apathy and smooth as silk satisfaction. Vivid colour from nothing through imagination, yet the world turns grey and bleak. A want to detach from emotions frequently. Anchored, despite feeling emotionally at sea.
August 14, 2020 at 09:11
(Taurus) Milami
My emotions are very unclear because I have tendency to use escapism in my daydreaming just to avoid dealing with such strong sensitive emotions I have. Im very emphatic, feel everything around me, energy of other people and reacting very bad to suffering of others.Dealing with anxiety half of my life, but I became stronger over years,learning to have thougher skin. My moon is in pisces in 12th house, along with saturn in pisces and mars in aries.Saturn conjuct my moon, so tell me have someone have such messed up placement? :61:
August 14, 2020 at 09:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Milami
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes
August 14, 2020 at 09:57
(Taurus) Milami » spiral
Oh you have moon in aries! I loveeee that moon! My best friend have it, so emotional, so energetic!
August 14, 2020 at 11:08
(Taurus) dani_mae1
When I was young, my emotions were so sloppy and ran my life. I was a slave to them. As I grew, and helped myself I began to be in control of them. Before I found help and utilized it, I couldn’t even identify what or why I’d feel sad or upset. But now, I can precisely pin point all origins of my emotions and have enough sense to understand and either embrace that emotion or work to resolve it.

It took branching out on my own and going against my family’s wishes to find things that would help. I had to fight very hard to find balance. Now I utilize daily tools that are in my arsenal and feel FREE.

Libra Moon in 10th house conjunct Pluto and Saturn.
August 14, 2020 at 11:46
(Aries) ram_goat » dani_mae1
Yep, good description of it. You must learn control. I don´t know that this works for everyone, or that everyone can do this, but I just turn them off at a certain point. I don´t know if it´s my moon or ASC, or just conditioning from childhood, but I just have an "off" switch that I found or developed somehow. If something´s too emotional or too difficult, or can´t be sorted out, or I can´t get to any reasonable closure or conclusion with emotions, I just shut them off, and just do what seems logical or reasonable. It´s something I have had to learn and develop over time. It´s like dani´s control.. sand box the emotion, then evaluate it from a few steps back. Then decide to proceed with it and engage further, or disconnect and discard it. I recongize many repeat offenders in my "sandbox" and after a while you learn to throw those ones out quickly. It´s also good, generally, to avoid people and situations that bring about emotional strain. There is no need to step in front of any bullets that have someone else´s name on them, in this life. Avoid irksome people, and activities that create turmoil. Seek peace. A fairly large amount of things we feel and later think based on our emotions are utter bullshit. Not every emotion we feel is valid, justified, or even a good idea to feel. You need to develop good filters, healthy discipline. At the core humans are irrational, not rational, and our emotions are the most irrational things about us, so they need discipline, control, moderation. But no one can teach you this until you realize it first yourself, then seek to change it. Sometimes it means you have to slow down, take things slowly, so you can process them adequately as you are right now, in your current condition. And have a sense of humor about it! As I said, a good 65% of things we feel in any given day are utter bullshit and without foundation- both the happy things as well as the bad ones.

Tao, Chapter 13.... wise words to remeber..

Success is as dangerous as failure.
Hope is as hollow as fear.

What does it mean that success is a dangerous as failure?
Whether you go up the ladder or down it,
you position is shaky.
When you stand with your two feet on the ground,
you will always keep your balance.

What does it mean that hope is as hollow as fear?
Hope and fear are both phantoms
that arise from thinking of the self.
When we don´t see the self as self,
what do we have to fear?

See the world as your self.
Have faith in the way things are.
Love the world as your self;
then you can care for all things.
August 14, 2020 at 11:59
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
I was much more into escapsim and daydreaming as a child. Reading, staring out the window.. it took many forms.

But those things are isolating and alienating, too. It cuts both ways.
You get peace but not coping skills, so it´s an unhealthy peace, or at least one that does not make you stronger. It makes you more weak and vulnerable, less capable of survival.

You have to check yourself, often. Ask "is it normal or right that I should feel this way about x or y event or circumstance?" Forget what is the right answer for others, just consider it through the lens of: "is this making me weaker or stronger? more fit to survive, or less?"

A lot of times our emotions become very distorted and amplified or obsessive. You need to learn to take a reality check. Maturity and life experience helps give you the good judgement to know when it´s time, but you don´t have to wait until you are old to learn it. You can start any time. We have many impulses that compel us to do things that are not good for us.. we just have to learn to understand them and discipline them. A tendency towards emotionalism is just another impulse.. but you don´t have to obey it. There are other options available, if you learn them.
August 14, 2020 at 12:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » ram_goat
Sounds like you two are describing how to create healthy boundaries. I had held such a strange version of what the definition of a boundary was for the longest time - to create a wall, for protection. For safety. That is not healthy, though...
Now that we´re quoting people:

"Something there is that doesn´t love a wall,
That sends the frozen-ground-swell under it,
And spills the upper boulders in the sun;
And makes gaps even two can pass abreast.
The work of hunters is another thing:
I have come after them and made repair
Where they have left not one stone on a stone,
But they would have the rabbit out of hiding,
To please the yelping dogs. The gaps I mean,
No one has seen them made or heard them made,
But at spring mending-time we find them there.
I let my neighbor know beyond the hill;
And on a day we meet to walk the line
And set the wall between us once again.
We keep the wall between us as we go.
To each the boulders that have fallen to each.
And some are loaves and some so nearly balls
We have to use a spell to make them balance:
‘Stay where you are until our backs are turned!’
We wear our fingers rough with handling them.
Oh, just another kind of out-door game,
One on a side. It comes to little more:
There where it is we do not need the wall:
He is all pine and I am apple orchard.
My apple trees will never get across
And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him.
He only says, ‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
‘Why do they make good neighbors? Isn´t it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I´d ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offense.
Something there is that doesn´t love a wall,
That wants it down.’ I could say ‘Elves’ to him,
But it´s not elves exactly, and I´d rather
He said it for himself. I see him there
Bringing a stone grasped firmly by the top
In each hand, like an old-stone savage armed.
He moves in darkness as it seems to me,
Not of woods only and the shade of trees.
He will not go behind his father´s saying,
And he likes having thought of it so well
He says again, ‘Good fences make good neighbors"

Robert Frost - Mending Wall
August 14, 2020 at 18:26
(Aries) ram_goat » IntoTheVoid
It might be like boundaries. Usually boundaries are talked about with respect to some other person who is violating yours. What I am talking about is more like inner boundaries. Having the wisdom to "not go there" not only with other people, but also learning to do it with youself.

A Minor Bird
by Robert Frost

I have wished a bird would fly away,
And not sing by my house all day;

Have clapped my hands at him from the door
When it seemed as if I could bear no more.

The fault must partly have been in me.
The bird was not to blame for his key.

And of course there must be something wrong
In wanting to silence any song.

August 14, 2020 at 19:08
(Cancer) Cancerman23
My moon is in Virgo 4th house. I feel like mutable signs are always changing in their emotions. I noticed this with some of my moon in Gemini friends. There are times when I´m emotional, and other times where I´m completely cold. I feel like Virgo is the most critical, and least tolerant sign, so having a Virgo moon we can appear very cold & aloof we always try to analyze everything. I have Moon trine Saturn I am in good control of my emotions most of the time. I do love to help people. I Express my care by trying to help others.
I feel closest to my mom makes since my moon is in the 4th house.

I always noticed mutable moon sign people tend to have a variety of very different friends. Also many different interests. I never seen this from moon in Cardinal and fixed moons. Atleast not to the same extent.
August 14, 2020 at 19:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I pretty much had to recognize with the Earth Trine, pretty much a life of obstacles and adversity. At this point, I just don´t watch the News, Television and stay away from violent visuals as much as possible, because I understand emotional mental images are used basically to manipulate your emotions.

I´m careful what music I listen to because I understand certain music will just bring you down into low town.

I don´t usually hang around anyone abusive or "Toxic". I´m more of a loner though as Introvert. I don´t mind hanging out with people, but it´s pretty much not my thing to engage in gossip and drama too much. And dominate Extroverts usually are more about conflict from my experience.

I focus on writing, reading, and working on projects.
August 14, 2020 at 19:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I don´t watch sports either. It tends to trigger emotions in men and women and they throw pillows, food, drinks, lost their temper. I have gone to hockey games in real in the past. That was fun. Just on television, especially around the Super Bowl, you better watch out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 15, 2020 at 00:31
(Pisces) N_thecat
>"My emotions (1st house Scorpio Moon) are very strong and pull me underwater."

The same moon sign and similar problems... No surprise here.

My Moon sign is really badly aspected... I wonder if there are any good aspects at all for :122: placements - this sign almost always goes to war against others...I see that even "better" aspects with that sign doesn´t mean anything good...

I have that Moon :191: :160: and I it´s like double whammy - I see that Pluto as a garbage bag...And :152: absorbs it like a sponge...Not to mention that such a placement/aspects is like a trigger for your generation :28:.

I have T-square between Moon and Venus/Mars. Moon square Venus aspect is like a conflict between your feelings and needs. I read that this placement is "pain in the a*s" for many people, but I still think that it´s softer or maybe one of the less harmful aspects. It doesn´t bother me that much...

Moon opposite Mars is a different story and still some sort of mystery...I admit that I don´t fully understand this aspect :25:. Maybe it´s the worst - Moon conjunt Pluto is violent, but sincere in his cruelty, and as for Moon - Mars I have maaaany doubts.
August 15, 2020 at 03:31
(Leo) Anni23
V moon, we hold no prisoners, also...

https://www.google.com/search/…
August 15, 2020 at 07:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have fewer aspects with an early :178: :152: than others born a little later with :159: close to :64:; It makes a bit more celebrity to get the :152: in a grand cross! :152: :195: :156: is the major Moon aspect that I have, which may be bolstered by Juno contra-parallel Moon. Moon :191: :79: of the sea; There were a couple of big news stories involving "the ocean" when I was born! Many other worlds are Moonier than our own; There are giant bat creatures that fly around :156:s Moon Io!
Had a dream once about people being levitated to a low Moon, must of been symbolic of emotional issues!
August 25, 2020 at 04:59
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
That is very good question void. when I read chart first i look at moon not asc and its ruler. Because moon is our subconscious mind and i all time repeat it but we need to understane improtance of moon. My moon is leo in 8th house. This really fits me. Firstly i love sunny weather because my moon in sun´s ruler sun and my mood high when day is sunny. Secondly i feel good when i find out secret subjects , i love to handle crisis and hardships make me feel good. My moon is in leo and it can be thought i can be lazy but i think 8th house is more effect non it. I love to enjoy after hard efforts and then i really know how to enjoy. When i react my reactions are very dramatic and from my reactions i understand what they mean dramatic sign leo :4: i am not emotional , i only cry when i feel something every deeply but for example I don´t cry when i leave from friends or relatives. I usually have good and positive mood and always encourage people then this makes me feel good. I am so generous that some people say it is stupid to be generous like that. I don´t easily get angry but when i am angry then i can be unstoppable. But i think it is because my moon exact square with Uranus.
August 25, 2020 at 09:54
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

:180: :152: (3rd house)
:152: :192: :153:/ :154:/ :157:
:152: :198: :156: / Juno
:152: :197: :155:
:152: :194: :199:
:152: :196: :159:
:152: :194: ASC / Vesta

When I started studying astrology, I was shocked by what is written about the moon in Capricorn... I know I seem distant and cold and rather "practical"... I don´t talk much about my emotions.

What can I say about emotions... with my personality and the position of this moon in Capricorn and its 3rd house placement, it´s actually rather delicate and complicated. I am very confused when I have to express myself emotionally: In spite of a shell that I maintain at this level (by focusing on practical matters and leaving how I feel aside, which is uncomfortable for me and for others (because I "act" as I´m insensitive), I have a rather sharp sensitivity when I let emotions flow to conscious... sometimes, what I feel hurts physically: Headaches (feeling of compression, of having the head in a vice to the point that it will explode, the same for the throat...) icy currents that run through my limbs or peaks that pierce me...
This sensitivity makes me react in an inadequate and disproportionate way sometimes: explosive reaction, irritability... a lot of melancholy because I can´t express it openly (or even I don´t express it at all... ). I don´t know if it´s the way I speak about my inner world that is complicated...
It is a side that one does not really perceive... I am classified among the kind or empathetic people, but not particularly sensitive... and it suits me most of the time.

A lot of things, sometimes harmless for most people, touch me in the depths of my being, a lot of things hurt me: I submit them to logic, but their impact is emotional. My memory is emotional. My great vulnerabilities make me uncomfortable when dealing with others. When things are complicated, I experience emotional hurricanes that often leave me exhausted and on the edge of my seat. My relationships are always very personal, hence my need to classify them to protect myself. My attachments are very deep and the detachments are of the order of suffering. I don´t usually talk about these rather private sides. I manage them away from eyes, in isolation. This makes me seem hard, because like the crab, I shut myself up in my shell.
I am often expected to be a strong person: I think that´s what I present to the world.

As I get older, even if I´m very shy about speaking so openly (as I´m doing right now), I try to open up more... but the bad "folds" are stubborn and fear and lack of confidence are always here...

:17:
August 25, 2020 at 10:41
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Haha, it´s like a strong rudder! I´m blessed having it though it is sentimental like my murky waters.
August 25, 2020 at 10:47
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
Wow, like reading about my own childhood, just could have known earlier to consider myself more! I like the excersize. You could expand that into a a few steps with a goal and the measuring questions.

Good stuff!

I remember water signs going a little crazy when they were upset. That part I recognize from friends. Maybe I was a stable anchor with my moon. But I wonder what would have happened if I asked that question: "is this making me weaker or stronger? more fit to survive, or less?" sooner.
August 25, 2020 at 11:43
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » goldenlion32
Me too 100%
No tv
No news
No violence, even fake

Channel into art of every sort I can conjure
Salt Bath every day With energetic herbal concoctions, also of my own making. Followed by shower & visualization of white light entering crown with the shower hitting there and visualize it washing out all the negative dirt and smog down the drain.

I will write what I want to release and burn the list in a small(or sometimes very large 😸) Fire 🔥

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »