Unexplainable spiritual experiences

August 12, 2020 at 00:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Unexplainable spiritual experiences
Please share/explain to the best of your ability some experiences you´ve had what were either out of this world, or spiritual... whatever you want to call it... where you´ve felt a force stronger than yourself, like the force of Nature for example, kind of take over...
I love the unexplainable events that have happened in my life. "Coincidences", if you will...

For example, one time, years ago, I asked God if I should drink the herb Mugwort... not even 10 seconds later, I heard one big thunder clap and rumble shake the sky... only one... no rain or anything to follow...

I see the number 34 in the strangest moments.

Streetlights will turn on and off sometimes when I go approach or pass them, at random times, mostly in rural areas.

What are some strange, phenomenal experiences you´ve had?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 12, 2020 at 00:46
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I wish I had more of those experiences. :3:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 12, 2020 at 00:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Bahahahaha
August 12, 2020 at 01:02
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Leo Moon
Oh my goodness!! This is the best post on this site, haha.
August 12, 2020 at 01:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I used to have a cat that was born on Saint Michael´s day. He would sit next the Angel named Toby on the garden bench and watch the place. He didn´t like any other cats on the deck and let them know. And of course, was underneath the house too making sure no one was around. He was always on patrol and the outlook. Best cat I ever had.
August 12, 2020 at 01:13
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The streetlights are very sensitive to invisible radiation; Think of them as U.A.P or U.F.O. trackers!
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena; The name being used now suggests we are more likely to have a plasma ball invasion than discoid craft!
Psychic Elizabeth Serles Nachman stated "There are no coincidences!"
I saw a lot of Libras in one phase of my life and I saw a lot of Tauruses in another phase of my life; I was being directed to the reality of the newest inferior planet; The planets too close to the :151: to have life are called inferior planets while :155:, :156:, :157:, :199:, :159:, & even little :160: are called the "superior planets" :81:
When I was 3 1/2 the old folks sharing the first floor of our apartment building started releasing a poison gas, later that night I had a dream about a giant mushroom forest with a big prune-faced woman in the center of the forest turning me towards her.
The old man next door got rid of the very potent harmful gas and his wife lit in to him constantly with good clean Germanish swear words; ´Duwmkopf!´......´Dunderhedt!´
Because they took "the money" on an honour system there were enemies left feeling cheated with nothing that they could do!
August 12, 2020 at 01:23
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » goldenlion32
Wow :32: Suddenly the lingerie ad was replaced with a "Fiesta Subaru" ad!
Now it´s a Melloy Dodge ad! :30:
August 12, 2020 at 01:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I once had an owl outside of my window every night hooting. Then the same house when we first moved in had a tons of frogs in the pool because it never was opened for a few years. Never seen so many frogs in my life. They were so loud too and never shut-up. And then the house where I had the cat, I watched a lot of bees pile up.

I think I have more spiritual stories about animals then anything else. :61:
Better stick with the Jaguar Ads. :41:
August 12, 2020 at 01:40
=====
Barracuda (Plymouth)
Beetle (Volkswagen)
Bison (Chevrolet)
Blackhawk (Stutz)
Bluebird (Datsun)
Bobcat (Mercury)
Bronco (Ford)
Cavelier (Chevrolet)
Charger (Dodge)
Cheetah (Chevrolet)
Cobra (Shelby, Ford)
Colt (Mitsubishi)
Cougar (Mercury)
Eagle (AMC)
Firebird (Pontiac)
Fox (Audi, Volkswagen)
Gazelle (Singer)
Honey Bee (Datsun)
Hornet (Hudson, AMC)
Impala (Chevrolet)
Jaguar
Lark (Studebaker)
Leon (Seat)
Marlin (AMC)
Mustang (Ford)
Pinto (Ford)
Puma (Ford)
Rabbit (Volkswagen)
Ram (Dodge)
Raptor (Ford)
Road Runner (Plymouth)
Robin (Reliant)
Sable (Mercury)
Scorpian (Grinnall)
Skylark (Buick)
Spider (Alfa Romeo, McLaren, Ferrari, Fiat)
Stag (Triumph)
Stingray (Chevrolet Corvette)
Sunbird (Pontiac)
Super Bee (Dodge)
Thunderbird (Ford)
Tiger (Sunbeam)
Viper (Dodge)
Wasp (Hudson)
White Eagle (Kissel)
Wildcat (Buick)
August 12, 2020 at 06:43
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
Fuck frogs. Noisy fuckers. 5 gallons of bleach for that pool..
August 12, 2020 at 09:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I forget how we got rid of them in 2012. Right at the beginning of Saturn in Scorpio...a zillion frogs! Yes, the were quite annoying.
August 12, 2020 at 10:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » goldenlion32
In the eighties in the San Fernando Valley there were frog infested garden pools that a law suddenly purged with bags of chemical; Regarded as "sanitary!"!
August 12, 2020 at 11:03
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
I used to have bullfrogs outside my house that would croak all night.

I found it relaxing. Everyone else hated it.
August 12, 2020 at 12:47
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » fishscales
Nothing beats the sound of peepers in the distance on an early Summer night.

The Frogs - "I´ve Got Drugs"
YouTube
YouTube
August 21, 2020 at 07:33
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Touched by the creator. Can´t explain it any other way. Was lying on my bed reading when it felt like a finger touched the base of my skull and the back of my head just exploded with emotion and morality. I cried for 2 hours and turned my life 180. Had a couple of profound dreams since then.

When I was a toddler apparently, according to my sister, I was awake and laughing at spirits who were fighting in the corner of the room. Turned out the previous owners of the property were a couple where the woman put an axe into her husband´s head. Killed him.

Was outside after a night shift having a smoke in my backyard, early hours of morning. Morepork (NZ Owl) landed on the pool ladder rail approx 8 meters away (Approx an 1/450th of an American mile give or take 3 or 4 bean widths) and just stared straight at me for a solid 10 - 15 min. Where I lived was on the coast with little bush and alot of housing.

That´s all I can think of off the top of my head. They´re the bigger ones anyway.

Always see number patterns. ALWAYS. Atm its almost ludicrous. The recent few months life has kicked it up a level. The syncronicities that´re happening almost daily are very interesting.

Life´s a beautiful journey :1:
August 21, 2020 at 07:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user easierwithpractice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sometimes I feel acute inner sensations when meeting new people. Usually, for me, it signifies that something intense or significant might happen connected with these people. That was the case when I first saw my future wife. Saw her somewhere between 2011-2013 at a distant friend’s party, married 2018.
August 21, 2020 at 12:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I encountered somethings seem coincidences but many coincidens seem not normal. I just want to tell something happened today. In astroseek today i saw a subject about suicide. I wrote my thoughts about that and especially emphasized saturn and pluto´s hard aspect with moon and planets can be indicator of suicide. I asked myself i wish some proofs about pluto and saturn´s hard aspects with planets.
Then suddenly I saw another thread and i read there one girl has strange relationships with family members, her real father is her uncle but her family hides this and so on. She said she wants to suicide. In her chart i saw pluto and moon opposite to each other. I was little bit suprised.
After i wrote to this girl in thread my brother called me via whatsapp , he works in another country and he asked me if i can look at a person chart who was believed he attempted suicide or someone or some pople killed him. It wasnt joke it was all real. I talked to my brother and her collegue who is relative of this man. This man was born in 1955 and hi died in 2001. I dont know his exact birt time with hour and minute. when i looked at his natal chart his mars in taurus and saturn in scorpio is exact opposite. I looked at transits when he was died i was shocked when i see transit pluto and transit saturn exact square to mercury which places in pisces. He was aries but he was not good to advocate his thoughts again people. At that day transit uranus square exact degree mars and saturn. It explain how he died with violance. In his head was found two bulltes and noone believe he suicided. I guess some mafiatic people or some state officers who has connections with mafia could kill him because pluto(mafia) and saturn(state) together explain this incident which he was shot to his head (mercury) two bullets. And this case was closed so i think some goverment authorities can be related to this incident. His relative said he didnt accept to deal bussines with some people. only clue is that and i dont know more about this incident.
Intothevoid your asc and moon in scorpio. These give you very deep and good intuition and i hope you can control you, i love placement jupiter in scorpio and your pluto and north node conjunct in scorpio gives you deeper understaning everythin in universe. you have great skills and i hope you can use these skills like in astrology or somthing occult.
August 21, 2020 at 14:31
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"his wife lit in to him constantly with good clean Germanish swear words; ´Duwmkopf!´......´Dunderhedt!" ´

:61: :61: :61: :61:
I wish i had your genius IIyyaarr
August 22, 2020 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astroloq Azeri
I need to know English I´m sorry
I have so much knowledge and experience about it.
but my English is not enough to express myself well.
I can only say one thing about spirituality
Investigate Karbala incident
August 22, 2020 at 17:43
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have a ton but I’ll pick the most recent.

When I lived in Maryland there was a cardinal that visited me daily. He’d chitter at me and just chill while I sat there in the backyard. Didn’t think much of it. But I knew that meant my Pop Pop was around. I went to see psychics and they told me it was.

I moved to Florida recently, actually it was hard because my dad died right before our move date. I got a new backyard I chill in, and low and behold, there are now two cardinals I see. They only come around when I’m thinking about my Pop Pop or my dad.

And yesterday was a bad grief day for me, but there’s a new cardinal now too—a female. So two males and a female were chittering at me today and my cousin who’s staying with us temporarily came home from work. He saw the cardinals and said, I’ve lived in Florida since 1995 and I have NEVER seen a cardinal let alone three.

Pretty sure they’re with me, my loved ones.

That’s just one, I got a bunch more. But I’m the type of person who pays attention to animal totems and repeating numbers or other signs so that’s why.
August 24, 2020 at 02:22
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » dani_mae1
So beautiful... My aunt loves Cardinals,and yes, they are a rare sighting. I´m glad you saw them the other day :)
August 24, 2020 at 10:41
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I’ve had some, but the one, but I’ll share that resonates with me the most...hang in there, this one is long.

Back in early 2011, I had a very vivid dream where I was in the hospital, and the doctor told me my baby would be born very soon. The date in my dream was April 7, and I was 33 weeks pregnant. I told the doctor, “No, this can’t be,” and he just reiterated “Your baby will be born.”

In my dream, my baby was then born, a boy, over 5 pounds, big for a 33-week preemie, healthy, and a calm, quiet baby. Fast-forward in my dream 1 1/2 years and he was a sweet boy with curly light brown hair.

Back to real life now...by the summer, I had written the dream off as a coincidence—I had gotten pregnant, but I was due in January, and my first son was born.

Fast forward to 2013, I’m pregnant with my 2nd child. William is 15 months old. I wake up one morning with contractions. I lie in bed, but they won’t go away. I then get up, hoping I can walk them off—my little boy can’t be born now—I’m only 33 weeks pregnant. Suddenly my water breaks! My husband and I call my mom, who comes to watch William, and we go to the hospital.

In the hospital, I get some drugs to successful stop labor, while the doctors decide whether to keep my baby inside me for more time or induce. Later that evening, they tell my my baby will be born very soon, that they will re-induce labor the next morning. This all happened on...April 7.

Alex was born the next day, April 8, 2013, 5 pounds, 4 oz, healthy (his main NICU issues were feeding), quiet, and sweet. I even had a moment when holding him in the NICU, where he opened his eyes and looked at me, and I had this deja vu feeling, like he has known me for a long time.

Fast forward a year and a half later, and Alex did have that curly light brown hair like in my dream, and was (and still is) very sweet and mellow.
September 3, 2020 at 14:58
(Capricorn) Rafaela.. » dani_mae1
hello! could please explain this "cardinal"? is it according to the cardinal signs? thank you!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »