Basic Stuff about North Node

August 10, 2020 at 20:10 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Basic Stuff about North Node
So I got NN is the area of life that needs to be fulfilled (or at least to aim in that direction) this lifetime.

We focused on the opposite area in the previous existence, thus neglecting this one. Ofc it goes badly now, we lack the experiance...

My question is: does the NN indicate the direction we need to focus in this lifetime or just the area where we learn the tough lessons and things go badly?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2020 at 20:14
(Libra) leorising
my testimony: it is necessary to step with both feet on the house where we have a North node. changes our life for the better :68:
August 10, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The nn is what people say is your target in this lifetime for what you´re destined to be. Yes, certainly a lot of pain will be expected to reach it, depending on your aspects.

I think however the nn´s a pitstop, where you learn the lessons to achieve your MC. If you work to achieve the nn you could stop there, or continue to the highest point in your chart, I believe your "journeys end." :1:

I also identify more with vedic at times so you can check both out and see which ones more suited.
August 10, 2020 at 20:27
(Aries) ram_goat
My question is: does the NN indicate the direction we need to focus in this lifetime or just the area where we learn the tough lessons and things go badly?

Both.
August 10, 2020 at 23:30
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your North Node ( :161:) shares a declination with :159: which could mean an artistic legacy or it could mean that your mission is lost in "The Mists of the Fairy Realm" Dr Louis Turi would have a more informed opinion, he was born doing Astrology!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »