Empty houses

August 8, 2020 at 11:13 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Empty houses
I was reading up on empty houses online and came across different "theories" and was wondering which one do you feel is most true:

a) you don’t have the energy of a specific planet infused into the particular life area signified by the house.
b) the area in question i.e. the themes of the particular house isn’t wildly significant to your story arc,
c) the area in question i.e. the themes of the particular house is just more of a wild card in terms of what to expect.
d) It means you´re not as focused on that area because it´s not as much of a struggle
e) it represents an area of life that you already dealt with in past lives, so there´s not much karma to work out there.

I don´t have any planets in my 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 12th (I do have Ketu in my 5th and Chiron in my 6th, though).

How do you feel about your empty houses?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2020 at 15:42
(Libra) leorising
I have house 1, 2, 6, 10, 12 empty.
1st house my identity changed after healing my moon. as a result, 2nd house also gives me more value for money. at 6th house as well, i´m following the strict schedules, before i wasn´t paying much attention to my routine. 10th house I believe it is my daily work, I am always improving too. and 12th house, currently with this pandemic, I am increasingly spiritual, and more aware of my intuition and dreams. 12th house I believe it dominated my life a lot, because it was the bad moon I had. so I myself was my secret enemy. :68:
August 8, 2020 at 17:06
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Ani that is quite good question and i appreciate your efforts for astrology , you are really smart person. I have long time tried to find this question. I saw some people who have many planets in 10th house but this person has not good carrier , I know someone who has many planets in 7th house and she has not good relationships with men. Again I saw someone who has no planet in second house and his ruler of second house debiliated in eight house but he earns money very well and he has good career. Why it is like that? Because house system is hard to understand. Secondly in which houses are mostly in chart , personal houses or collective houses , east side or west side has more planets.
August 8, 2020 at 19:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Astrologer Farley Malorrus acknowledged no paranormal and psychic ability unless there are at least three planets in :182:; The reason he did not even mention the twelfth house is because it is only 67% as powerful as the twelfth sign!
The signs often more than make up for house desertions!
So while nothing is in my fourth house :179:, :161: is both mean and true at an important part of :174: while one of the three majors " :151:" is in the middle of the ninth house! So there are limestone tunnels waiting to drown the valley-plain in flood-water just after a downpour!
August 8, 2020 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i agree with silverstar and venushouse.

the empty houses may be lacking attention but still vital as a house is a concrete area of life. and an empty house may be getting a drishti or aspect from another planet in another house. if a 5th housse is empty but 11th house has planets, the 11st house planets are ´looking´ directly across at the 5th.

also look to the depositor of the empty house and see where it goes to see how that house is supporting another and bringing it energy elsewhere.

for example, lets say you have an empty 2nd house and so you are worried about lack of energy in your ability to generate a basic income. if the dispositor is placed in the..lets say, 9th house. look to 9th house activities such as foreign lands and higher learning in order to get ideas for generating a healthy income. look to the dignity of said dispositor to see what easiness or troubles may lie ahead in this endeavor.

personally, all of my artha houses (money or material houses) 2nd, 6th, 10th are empty, it just means i need to put more effort in income, work, and career, respectively.
August 8, 2020 at 19:53
(Pisces) IleneTs
´Empty houses´
A good question and fun to share opinions about it.

So this is mine:

A planet in a house makes aspects with other planets in other houses.

Aspects represent the psyche in the horoscope.

An empty house does not have this direct interaction.

The ruler (dispositor) of an empty house is then strongly focused on interaction with the house in which he is standing and depend more on the other house to function.

However, this can often give the feeling that you have less control over this house.
August 9, 2020 at 08:11
(Cancer) Anikey » leorising
I am crazy with routines and schedules as well, I am so happy to meet someone who does the same - I don´t know if that makes me the least spontaneous person? Maybe yes :6: Same with me and my 12th house - good that you pointed this out - thank you! :74:
August 9, 2020 at 08:14
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Nazik sözlerin için teşekkür ederim...nothing is apparently simple in astrology and neither are empty spaces :4: I guess the conclusion is to look at the whole and how the different parts relate to each other, but I am a long way away from being able to do that :63:
August 9, 2020 at 08:17
(Cancer) Anikey » IIyyaarr13
I felt relief that I have no paranormal or psychic ability, but I hear what you are saying about signs and will reconsider my chart from that angle as well - my Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces and Aries :3: btw, I have been meaning to say that the Magi Astrology website is impossible to read on my phone - any chance an Android version is coming our soon?
August 9, 2020 at 08:18
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Today Sunday and I have very good mood. When your title of thread ani I didn´t think it is about astrology , I think my mind was busy with something. I thought in real house and nothing in it sofa, TV, beds and so on. I imagined real house empty , suddenly I understood it is about astrology. :4:
So many unnecessary things in a house is not good and empty house is not good also in real and they look like each other. Real house and houses in astrology. I think it is uranian way of analysing so my comment doesn´t seem strange to you :2:
August 9, 2020 at 08:19
(Cancer) Anikey » hh
Yes, I realized that I, too, have actually put in a lot of effort into these areas, as I just wrote in response to what silverstar said. I appreciate this realization and was glad that I have done so much to make up for the lack of planet energy in those specific areas.

Next, I will be looking to see what lies opposite staring into the emptiness :4:
August 9, 2020 at 08:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani you are welcome and thank you for your Turkish words. You are very good person. You question everything and I question everything , we have strong uranian qualities so I like your way of asking questions :1:
August 9, 2020 at 08:22
(Cancer) Anikey » IleneTs
Thank you for your input, Ilene, I am now looking at the rulers of my empty houses and their interaction with the house where they stand - I am sure there will be things coming to light, so I am grateful to you :74:

I think I have made up for the feeling of less control with control freakery in these areas :23:
August 9, 2020 at 08:24
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Glad you are in such a good mood and yes, nothing is strange to me - I hate clutter in the house and love throwing things out, no attachment issues there :61:
August 9, 2020 at 08:29
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th house empty. It would be great to have some planets in 2nd and 7th house, I think that in 1st too...
August 9, 2020 at 08:54
(Cancer) Anikey » N_thecat
Interestingly, many with empty 2nd and 3rd or it´s just a coincidence I have come by. To be honest, I am glad I have an empty 12th,can´t imagine having a malefic there :39: :39: although, of course, nothing is that simple
August 9, 2020 at 08:59
(Pisces) N_thecat » Anikey
>"Interestingly, many with empty 2nd and 3rd or it´s just a coincidence I have come by."

Yes, I noticed this. I got that impression that many people have empty 2nd and 3rd house...

12th house ? Yes, 12th house is kinda scary :21: :3: :3:

I have Lilith in 12th - believe me, I feel THAT :3:
August 9, 2020 at 09:48
(Libra) leorising » Anikey
I heard from a mother, that a child needs the right times of the routine, for the sake of safety and not to generate anxiety in the child, like: the child thinks, I know that at this time I will have a snack, at that time I will sleep. without that the child would be: oh my God, what´s next? surprise? would give unnecessary anxiety. we are all still children, and we need our schedules right. :68:
August 9, 2020 at 09:48
(Pisces) IleneTs » Anikey
´I think I compensated for the feeling of less control with control freakery in these areas´

Yes there is certainly that tendency.

Nice coincidence about lot of people here with an empty 2nd house, but it depends on a correct birth time.

I also have no planets in the 2nd house (except Chiron), and further 4,5,6 (ketu) and 9th house. :74:

August 9, 2020 at 10:14
(Cancer) Anikey » leorising
I couldn´t agree more, that´s why my baby daughter and I are on the same schedule :4:
August 9, 2020 at 11:28
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Sorry I did not know you did not have a normal sized computer screen, I use sun-glasses so as not to change my mother´s brightness setting! :22:
I hope you find a way to investigate the site! :22:
August 10, 2020 at 11:55
(Leo) Anni23
The main thing I have noticed is that my empty houses mostly occupy the third quadrant, which is the quadrant of the northern hemisphere related to social relations. Also wherever a possible majority of your planets are located apparently indicates the area of your life that you will be most involved in.

It would appear that your second quadrant may be less of a focus for you.

https://www.janspiller.com/the-quad…
August 10, 2020 at 12:44
(Cancer) Anikey » Anni23
Anni, you are absolutely right - integrating with my immediate (and wider) environment has never been a focus in this lifetime, relationships with others have always been an issue and communication difficult :63:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »