Is there predictors that she might pass on?

August 7, 2020 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Is there predictors that she might pass on?
Hi guys, I have posted a chart, it is my mother´s. Is there any predictors or anything that says her health might worsen? Could you tell me if there is indicators of a terminal illness?

https://imgur.com/a/NhvJ3Qz

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2020 at 16:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Unfortunately I do not have a time of birth so I have put it at 12pm
August 7, 2020 at 16:32
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hello,
Iv just had a look for you in a horary chart, question based,

Your mother is the 10th house, her health is the 3rd house, Its ruler jupiter in fall and retrograde showing her health getting worse, sorry to say.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2020 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
That is not what I wanted to hear :( what about sixth house? That say anything about health worsening.. Is there anything that can be done?
August 7, 2020 at 16:42
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Asteroid #448
The 3rd house in this chart, is your mothers 6th house, because its 6 houses from the 10th(mother)

But I dont know medical stuff,

A vedic astrologer might be able to see a remedy, but would need your mothers ´Time of birth´
August 7, 2020 at 16:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
=====
I see, there is little can be said for sure on time but even though this was a guess time sun happens to be in 8th, I know her dad passed when she was young so this could be very close to the right time

Which is not good now. Thanks for your read :74:0

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »