Help with my natal chart

August 7, 2020 at 16:01 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Onechance
Help with my natal chart
Can someone help me with this tragic natal chart?
Thanks everyone..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2020 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
tragedy breeds comedy

whats your main concern?
August 7, 2020 at 16:39
(Capricorn) Onechance » hh
I am interested in marriage or partnerships,money and wealth,health and death and accidents because I got diagnosed with epilepsy before few months..
August 7, 2020 at 16:42
I am interested in anything about this and I have many fixed stars in conjuction with planets too..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2020 at 17:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Onechance
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
issues of death and mortality will occupy your mind but your chart shows a fairly long life, usually works out that way, ironically. your mind will become more concrete like forged steel with time having moon with saturn in the 8th. this position may also make you prone to arthritis, at least later in life, vit d and stay alkaline.

you want to marry for purpose of love and romance but be vigilant of the men you let in your life having a t square of mars-sat-pluto. beware of power struggles.

income can be had by pursuing something creative, so creative hobbies could lead it. career may go through transformation but ultimately lead to better things for you.

north node position shows you should go towards developing strong morals and faith in the higher minded things. jupiter position shows your luck will increase after 24 but dont be superstitious by tieing your beliefs to your luck.
neptune on the ic may be a casual factor of the epilepsy. im no expert on medical astrology though so ill leave it at that. stay away from phlegm forming foods, get exercise to move the lymph system and other activities that calm and focus the mind.
August 7, 2020 at 17:16
Thank you.
Will I have money? 😂
August 7, 2020 at 17:18
My every bf loved me but was so jealous and made my life more complicated or made me sad so maybe I should look for rich ones because I don’t find hapiness in love :2: :61:
August 7, 2020 at 17:19
Thank you so so much you are only person on all astrology forums that tell something smart then talking about demons and spiritual forces and bad things.. What is with fixed stars there are so many?
August 7, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Onechance
=====
yes, use your creativity and intelligence for income generating ideas. taking risks in making money could prove profitable but comes with hard work as the 2nd lord placement implies. your partner could have these qualities as well. but pluto in the 2nd, watch for all of nothing attitude in generating income or seeking short cuts.

i tend to ignore fixed stars as the interpretations are never productive and the texts old and outdated.
August 7, 2020 at 17:35
My 2nd house start very little in Scorpio when I generate it is just maybe one degree and further is in Saggitarius. So my ruler is Jupiter or Pluto?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »