Navamsa d9 chart in comparison to partners chart

August 6, 2020 at 19:26 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
Navamsa d9 chart in comparison to partners chart
Do any of you know about your d9 chart in comparison to your partners western natal chart? I recently saw a video where an astrologer explains sharing same aspects from your d9 to his/hers western chart means either person feels they’ve found their soulmate.
Could something minor as nn conjunct sun and vENUS cause such emotions ¿ I’d need to buy this astrologers course if I wanted to know more but.. 🤣😐

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 6, 2020 at 19:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i think you mean a persons sidereal vedic natal chart to anothers D9 sidereal vedic chart, not western as in tropical. you cant mix and match two different systems.

but yeah, ive noticed it can be significant if a persons D9 navamsa chart is mirrored in a way by anothers D1 or regular natal chart. would need more confirmation or case studies though. but one of the astrologers i tend to trust has mentioned this.
August 6, 2020 at 19:34
(Gemini) beep » hh
I’m going to try d1 as well but no I meant tropical
Results have been seen this way supposedly
January 14, 2022 at 08:27
(Virgo) Mike_Shaw
So I recently observed that my interaction with the one I am dating triggered activation of her Navamsa. I can see reflection of myself in her Navamsa chart. I base this on some unique features of her Navamsa that describes specifically and our issues. Also I see reflection of her in my Navamsa.
Example:
1. In D9 chart, my 7 house has North Node in Hasta Nakshatra. Interestingly, the one I am dating has moon in Hasta Nakshatra in her Natal Chart.

2. My fourth house has Saturn and Sun conjunction..she is saturnian with her Ascendant Capricorn while my personality is Sun since my Natal chart has Sun in Leo.

3. In our Natal chart synastry her nodal axis conjunct my ascendant Descendant axis. She activated my D9 since my D9 has Nodal axis in 1 to 7th house.

4. Her role in my life is like Saturn while my role in her life is like Jupiter. This also reflect in D9 as well as Natal.

In our Natal synastry, my Jupiter conjunct her Venus in Shravana Nakshatra.
Her South Node and Vertex conjunct my Mars and ascendant.

My Mars, Venus and Mercury in her 7th house. My Sun is in Her 8th house. Her Sun is in my 5th house. My moon conjunct her Neptune (Orb 3) as well as Saturn (5 degree) while my Neptune Conjunct her Sun.

Our Sun Trine Sun while my North Node Trine Her Saturn as well as Neptune.

We have issues with sexuality and that is reflected in her 8th house Chiron in D9 chart. My Chiron is in 5th house of romance in D9..this is affecting our romance and currently we are broke up. But I am confident that she will be back.
January 14, 2022 at 15:50
(Scorpio) Kisses
I wouldn’t do it from d9 to tropical. But from my experience, d9 to d1 works

I am attracted to people who reflect my d9 chart and vice versa

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »