A sh.tload of negative aspects

August 6, 2020 at 09:48 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
A sh.tload of negative aspects
Learning more and more about the aspects of my natal chart, I am inevitably faced with an abyss of negatives, with very little silver lining.

However, my question to you, professional astrologers, is: (how) do you work around the most negative aspects of your clients´ charts? Do you tell all the gloom and doom, do you talk about the positives only, how do you judge if someone is ready to hear the bad news?

I am now thinking back to all the astologers who have done my readings - generally a lot of positivity and good predictions, NONE of which ever came true. So, I was left with a feeling that I must have a completely different chart or was born in a completely different time.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 6, 2020 at 10:23
(Pisces) fishscales
Did you ever find anyone to help you with that rectification?
August 6, 2020 at 10:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I know you have to be ethical in some ways. I know a Psychic/Astrologer in 1997 who was the first one I ever met. She stated, in the 2,000´s I would have economical issues. What she left out was my family in the 6th house would be involved with this. So if she told me that back then, it would have been difficult to believe and would have caused me a lot of pain and suffering before hand.

Yet, she told me I would go back to school, which I did. She was wrong about me having more children, the children are actually someone else´s, and around me, but not mine.

She didn´t tell me a lot of stuff because I have a rough chart.

I used to allow others to practice a lot, but usually they just talk about my ex-husband in the D-9 divisional chart and will describe him. And rarely do they pick up this partner I am with right now.

They´ve stated, I´d be very successful and it´s not come to fruition because they left out Capricorn Pluto in the 6th house breaking down everything I´ve done before and the Vertex and enemies of clearing karma and dharma. So, probably not until I enter the Saturn Mahadasha long-term.

I think they tell you what they believe you want to hear. And can be too stuck on definitions of the archetypes and not get too deep in your chart.

The Vedic Astrologers on the other hand are more honest and will tell you everything. And they seem to be more accurate about stuff. But they still can be wrong about timeframes.

When I work with people I kind of evaluate what they can handle and not handle. Some people can handle the doom and gloom and want to know to grow, evolve, and do their inner work. While others are too sensitive and the verge of break down, so you don´t want to be pointing out their obstacles and the doom and gloom but point out their strengths. This is discernment.

And you have to discern whether the client is wanting to know to harm other people or help themselves.

Some get addicted to this stuff and for years and years get stuck in one place and never grow.
August 6, 2020 at 10:29
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
Someone did start helping me, Fishscales, but then they disappeared... In all likelihood, the time that was rectified before (that you see here on my profile) is correct, but I am still not 100% sure.
August 6, 2020 at 10:31
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
I´d keep bumping that thread once in a while and see if you get any more takers...
August 6, 2020 at 10:32
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
Good idea, will do that :1: thanks!
August 6, 2020 at 11:00
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Thanks so much for this, Goldenlion. I like your approach and it´s exactly what I was thinking - discernment is key.

I have a very long reply with my experience coming up ... :4:
August 6, 2020 at 12:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You were probably born earlier with :164: in the Seventh House!
August 6, 2020 at 15:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
dont forget harsh aspects can be helped by other harmonious aspects. for example, your moon does have aspects by hard angles but you have jupiter in a tight sextle sort of saving it with optimism and confidence. jupiter also conjunct the sun which helps from that square from pluto. so everything must be taken into account, thats why taking a single aspect and defining is only the first step, the next step is to see if something else changes the flavour or even cancels that initial harsh aspect. its complex stuff, but it gets a little easier with practice.

i wont focus on the house placements as it seems you are unsure of your birth time. but the aspects alone can be studied and worked on preemptively on a self-improvement basis. thats the beauty of astrology as one can read an interpretation, and change it. work on it. and i think that is what destroys the notion of predestination. will power and freedom of choice. use astrology as a tool for ´knowing thyself´ and changing and you can change the course of your life drastically.
August 6, 2020 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Pol!UTiOn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know someone who has a grand square in their chart. This is a very rare, extremely hard placement.

Think of it as you´re in the centre and 4 people are tugging you in 4 different directions/or oppressing you so you cannot escape the centre. As per the aspects /transits experienced one will generally overpower the others opposing at times then you will drift to that non-conflictual side.

The danger is standing motionless most of the time as you´re in the middle of forces of all sides that oppose each other,or taking a step in the direction of the least conflicting for relief, but it´s the wrong step for your life.

How I think to work it out is have a good system of people you trust (friends, family), eliminate people on the fence or who have failed you or continuously give you worries, you have enough of those. Check the planet which receives the double square or handles the weight.that needs to resolve the tensions of the other planets. Stay away from confusions, battles. Also forgive yourself. You hold too much guilt which neither let´s you move forward or let go of the past.

With a cradle you´re using one planet to communicate with the world, you will over-emphasize the traits of that planet. Look at the planets and see which one you use the least. You should try to use that one more..
August 6, 2020 at 16:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Pol!UTiOn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This might be in the wrong thread :61:and I can´t find it now :61:oh well
August 6, 2020 at 16:37
(Cancer) Anikey » IIyyaarr13
...like I said - a shitload of negative aspects so, a BIG "no, thank you" :3:
August 6, 2020 at 16:43
(Cancer) Anikey » hh
Thank you, hh, I really needed to hear that as I get all caught up in the negative. You have such a lovely, calm and supportive "voice" :17:

Yes, I am still in the initial phase of looking at single aspects and can´t really make the complex connections of influences, but like you said, it will come with practice.

I am a bit late to the party and am hoping I will have enough time to make all the changes I still want to make. I sometimes (wish it were more often) feel a sense of defiance when I look at those harsh aspects and wanna roar! :61:

Next stage - looking at all the positive aspects :6: Jupiter IS my saving grace :79:
August 6, 2020 at 16:46
(Cancer) Anikey » Pol!UTiOn
Lol, no problem, it was interesting reading about it and my thread does say ´negative aspects´ - I have the T-square which is making my life a living, breathing, festering hell, but I do have a baby nephew with the grand cross, so I need to learn more!
August 6, 2020 at 17:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anikey
=====
Yes you´re right, negative aspects had me cross wired :4:

Aah it´s so good to have someone who has knowledge of this to help you, otherwise like most you find you´re struggling a host of things before you even find anything which helps!
The good part is that when you do find that sliver of hope you throw yourself into it 100%.
I think no one likes to tough out things on their own and no one likes to ask for help, so when you do see him in a difficult spot offer him what you´ve learnt!

Trust me, a grand cross is tough too and someone who has this aspect never forgets any kindness he has experienced :1: but also sadly any cruelty too :24: but due to their own mistakes are much more forgiving even if not ever forgetting
August 6, 2020 at 19:15
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Sorry for the late reply :1:

When I was very young, early teens, I sent a letter to an astrologer in a magazine from a neighboring country. She would give very brief answers using your code. Well, several issues later, I see my code and a never before seen message to get in touch with the editors. I nearly died. I called and they gave me her home number and when I finally reached her, she said we had to meet, for the things she had to say couldn´t be said over the phone. She said to tell my parents to take me there - a trip of 600 km!

Of course, I was petrified and never told anyone. I was, and still am, haunted by this dreadful feeling that she saw something terrible, unimaginable and am still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The first time afterwards that I had the courage to see an astrologer was 15 years later, during my Saturn return. He tried to help, but I was beyond help at the time. I have talked to about 10 astrologers and they have all, in general, described me well - can´t miss my Uranus - but their predictions were wrong 90% of the time. My cousin and I were seeing the same astrologer for years - he got all of her predictions right!

When it came to relationships, nobody ever told me straight up that it wasn´t in the stars for me. Funny, they all had an almost identical description of the ONE. 3 years ago, a total stranger told me to give up waiting, a romantic relationship was never going to happen - a year later I had my daughter and am forever grateful to that woman for what she told me.

I know they all told me what I wanted to hear, but I find more cruelty than kindness in what they did.

I am definitely talking to a Vedic astrologer next!
August 6, 2020 at 19:34
(Cancer) Anikey » Pol!UTiOn
I trust you and will have all of this in mind - thank you! :74:
August 7, 2020 at 01:19
(Cancer) Cancerman23 » Pol!UTiOn
Interesting. I actually have this.

Grand cross
Mercury in 8° Leo
Jupiter in 2° Taurus
Neptune in 3° Aquarius
Mars in 4° Scorpio

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment