When will things start to return to normal?

August 5, 2020 at 21:17 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Uranus
When will things start to return to normal?
I know astrology has us in for a chaotic next couple of years but when do you guys think things as far as COVID precautions will return to normal? Not like when will things be a vaccine I mean like fall? next summer? I have severe OCD which heavily revolves around contamination and a lot of my compulsions are being encouraged right now while a lot of my tools to manage my anxiety have been stripped away. Anyways I´m not sure how much longer I can deal with this pandemic.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2020 at 21:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
tough to say. if its a media driven pandemic then it should go away after the US election. if its a real flu virus (even though the numbers arent life threatening) then it may peak again this fall-winter.

your north node position indicates you should practice mindfulness in order to maintain a genuine inner peace. you may have noticed things started to get a little erratic for you after june. recognize what you can and cannot control (south node position). and in fall, the nodal transit position should favor you in asserting yourself and developing a stronger ´self´.
August 6, 2020 at 01:19
(Scorpio) Uranus » hh
Thank you! Can you explain further what you mean by practicing mindfulness? In therapy I learned to respond to my intrusive thought with maybe maybe not and accepting the possibility of them so maybe that´s along the line of what you meant.
August 6, 2020 at 02:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Uranus
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the mindfulness i recommended is in reponse to your being anxious about the future, particularly the future of this pandemic. mindfulness is the practice of being present and in the moment. depression comes from dwelling on the past but anxiety comes from worrying about the future. purposeful meditation can help with exercising your ability to be present and in the moment. make practical preparations for the future but know unexpected things will come and accept it with grace. possibilities always exist for everything, a healthy level of ´maybe or maybe not´ is fine but getting caught up in the possibilities can be exhausting im sure.

as far as ocd goes, im not too familiar with it, so maybe someone else on the forum with experience can help. but i do see signs of it in your chart, particularly your moon in the 12th. and your moon is in the nakshatra of kritika, think of critical or criticism and you can see problems that could arise with your thought process and emotions (moon), especially being in the 12th house.
August 6, 2020 at 02:47
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I love how your username is Uranus and you´re asking about when things are going to be back to ´normal´! Haha!

Talking about your feelings helps.
Things are changing rapidly for everyone. We need to learn to adapt to the change with courage and stay connected with those we love and who understand us during this process. It´s a giant wake up call for the collective
:68:
August 7, 2020 at 03:12
(Scorpio) Uranus » hh
That´s good advice! Thank you :) When I say maybe maybe not I´m supposed to be dismissing the thought and moving on to doing something it the present, which is difficult but I think it kind of goes in line with your advice. I´ll be sure to research the nakshatra kritka. Thanks for the reply <3
August 7, 2020 at 03:13
(Scorpio) Uranus » IntoTheVoid
hmm I think maybe ur right IntoTheVoid... luv ur profile pic btw
August 7, 2020 at 03:23
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
Planet Earth needs to be dipped into a pool of sanitizer :98:

Chocolate helps :16:
August 7, 2020 at 03:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I get You. It’s a reminder of how uncertain life is.

We don’t grow in our comfort zone. So this may be an unsettling time but it’s a time to grow.

The last pandemic , Spanish Flu from 1918, took two years to “ normalize”.

We have a century of technological knowledge they didn’t. That should speed things along.

People’s attitude’s are still the same as 1918. That’s a hindrance. ( even worse in many ways ...because of social media and a lack of local community connection and cooperation.)
August 7, 2020 at 14:51
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
An aspect of human thinking that is extremely negative and widespread is Victim Mentality.

The idea that systemic and global , all powerful forces are robbing people of their personal power.

While their are grains of truth to this ..You have massive personal power.

Nothing will defuse and defeat Your personal power more than victim mentality.

Joining with others to wallow and celebrate victim hood will actually self fulfill the ideas they keep and endlessly yammer on about.

Never surrender to the mob mind of victim mentality.

My point is a person only can control themselves.

Focus on Yourself and the people and places in Your day to day life.
August 7, 2020 at 16:02
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
Reminds me of the Chevy Nova...

Not a great seller in South America...

"No va" means "doesn´t go" in Spanish...
August 7, 2020 at 16:04
(Taurus) nutelina
This is the new normal! Get used to it! Muhuhuhuhahaha! :21:
August 7, 2020 at 16:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
What I´ve learned myself in life is the fact it has adversity and obstacles. The right question to ask is what tools, methods, techniques should I have in my tool box to get through the tough times in life since we never know when Uranus will bring unexpected events, Pluto will transform our lives, and Neptune will leave us floating around the clouds.

There´s all kinds of tools online to help you like Apps, Video´s, Blog´s, and it´s kind of not the truth it´s been stripped away, when I can tell you there´s all kinds of informational products out there online, courses, teacher, gurus, etc.

It may mean you need to expand your horizons, find the right key words, use the search bar. And I don´t mean to sound insensitive. I just hear this too many times and there´s all kinds of stuff online to help you. And application is your own choice. Practice and Apply.
August 7, 2020 at 17:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Ha ha.....my buddy has a 1970 Nova.

I’m busting on him with that information!

He also has a 1970 El Camino. The Camino! Ha ha...
:2:
August 7, 2020 at 21:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
I´ve had 2 Novas... A 75 with a 350... My second car.. And one of those fake ones... An 87 that was actually a Toyota built in the states...

My mom also had a puke green one when I was growing up...a 68 or 69 I think...

I have a certain affinity with the car, just because of my history with them...
August 10, 2020 at 20:30
(Scorpio) Uranus » boyakasha the guru
Well ur definitely right about the chocolate
August 10, 2020 at 20:34
(Scorpio) Uranus » Leo Moon
Ur right! Thank u, this was helpful :p

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar