Read my chart please

August 5, 2020 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) alsage
Read my chart please
Here is my chart: https://ibb.co/TTkcRxD

Any insight would be appreciated. Especially as I’ve had a very strange.

The last time I saw my mother she gave me my small umbilical cord that has been concealed in a small envelope for 29 years. I received the cord in an envelope (the 2 days ago) I’ve had a hard time sleeping in my flat since my mother gave it to me when I visited her. My body felt heavy in my bed the first night. Yesterday I was woke up at 3am to my performing very strangely. I sleep with a sports talk show playing in the background at night. I left it on and I was woken up by a surge of heat and vigour throughout my body. It was sort of like a jolt of electricity. I then heard the the words “you are a cheater, you are a liar, you have no friends.” And it was repetitive. I first thought it was the radio stream so I paused it put the phone on my dresser. It then it played again on the mobile app. I paused it and listened again and I felt a surge of discomfort and got out of my bed and turned on the lights in my flat. I closed the mobile app and reopened to hear it again and it was the talk show and no strange voice/transmission. I’m very apprehensive and calculated and I naturally question the supernatural but this felt very out of the ordinary. I checked out the radio station schedule and Twitter interactions - the conversation was strictly about sport between the talk hosts during the time. I checked on the mobile app and there doesn’t seem to be any glitches or stream issues. It’s bizarre. This has been my routine for the last few years - falling asleep to the live radio streams.

My relationship with my mother has always been very turbulent. I have suffered plenty of trauma and emotional abuse growing up so subconsciously I wanted to do something like bury it and take it away from her in hope it would be spiritually beneficial. I jumped at the chance to take it off her when she showed it to me the other day. She said to me “if you throw it away you won’t be connected to me. You will lose me” - something along those lines.

I wasn’t hallucinating or experiencing psychosis. I had never had such experiences.

Maybe there’s something in my chart or reading that gives some sort of indication of change. Maybe it’s a bad move to keep it?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 5, 2020 at 18:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
:153: is a major final dispositor in your chart, you should have no problem with the waking world!
Dreaming about real relatives is usually a good thing!
August 5, 2020 at 22:14
(Virgo) alsage » IIyyaarr13
Hi, thanks for your reply. What do you mean by have no trouble with the waking world? Sorry for not completely understanding.
August 5, 2020 at 23:33
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » alsage
:153: is punctual and vigilant, a hero of the waking world!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »