Capricorn Venus

August 2, 2020 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Capricorn Venus
As I noticed the Aqua Venus thread was very informative, I would like to hear your view on this particular placement.

I always thought it´s sort of an unfortunate placement, though Venus is peregrine here . So Venus is in detriment in Aries and Scorp, but Cap Venus seems even more unfortunate...at a first glance.

So is it about maturity, prefering older people, coming across as aloof or being hard to reach emotionally...etc? how would you describe it? :1:

What are your thoughts on this? :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 2, 2020 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The last time Venus was in Capricorn, I took a block of limestone and chiseled out a chisel.

It´s lines were perfect.

The business end was sharp while the handle had a bevel.
August 2, 2020 at 16:54
(Libra) leorising
I thought this Venus was about commitment, serious marriage. this part of the partner being indifferent was new to me. I thought that the partner should work double to win this Venus (throwing water at it = love)
August 2, 2020 at 17:15
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Chadjames
Chad, you´re too subtle for my English level! :61:.

Have some mercy for us non´native speakers! :98:.

So how would you describe a Cappie Venus? :2:
August 2, 2020 at 17:18
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » leorising
Yes...I agree. We are serious in love as we are in life :4:. We want commitment, true.

I don´t view myself as cold or aloof, but many people associate Caps with these attributes. Maybe because we are reserved and we won´t show our inner self to just anyone or...immediately.

And not anyone wants to do the effort to actually know you...people are used to things coming easyly nowadays :4:
August 2, 2020 at 17:18
(Leo) pixel
Hi!

My daughter has this Venus... I think there´s something similar to the moon in Capricorn, but more in the way it shows feelings. I could describe it as shyness in showing one´s feelings, which appears as coldness, a great need for security and mistrust, seriousness and a practical need in which the person will express their feelings too. I agree with the preference for the older ones but only for the "experience" side, otherwise a taste for stability in relationships.

A desire to always appear strong... wounds are dealt out of sight, tears are stifled...

An enormous need for affection, requests are indirectly. There is an enormous demand on oneself... Beneath this appearance lies a deep kindness and sensitivity and a very warm heart !

:17:
August 2, 2020 at 17:26
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » pixel
Wow...you did make an accurate description! The need for affection and the very warm side are things that nobody says about Cap placements...only the ones who really know us can say that. :68:

Otherwise it´s just money, power, workload, materialism, no feelings and other tiring stereotypes. :).

Good point,Pixel! Je l´aime :79:
August 2, 2020 at 17:43
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I don´t have it, but I know people around me usually do have it. They tend to be quite focused on the material world of external looks, brands, fashion, beauty, and quite more concerned about what they can gain from the relationship. They do feel others need to earn their love, attention, and affection rather then giving it freely and more conditions.

Some say they´re gold diggers. Since they tend to gravitate towards those who have money and materialism. Depends on their chart.

They do seem more emotionally detached. But it also depends on what Venus aspects and whether it´s alone or with a stellium.

I believe they sometimes have a difficult time separating the Venus energy (Feminine) whether it´s sister, niece, aunt, wife, girlfriend, mistress. They may view them all in a sense of family type connection versus romantic.
August 2, 2020 at 17:47
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » goldenlion32
"They do seem more emotionally detached. But it also depends on what Venus aspects and whether it´s alone or with a stellium.".

What´s the difference if it´s in a Stellium?

I only know it´s not good to be near the sun because it burns it, especially if hasn´t passed over the Sun...but what does that mean?

Venus Mars gives incredible passion...Venus -Mercury gives talent in communicating...
August 2, 2020 at 17:56
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
I´m aqua venus in tropical, cap in vedic.

One part of me is free like I should friendzone my lover other side is I should marry and settle down.

For me it´s always a dilemma I can´t decide. :63:
August 2, 2020 at 17:58
(Leo) pixel » goldenlion32
I think that what is said about «gold diggers» is more related to the need for security than real materialism. But actually, I agree with «depends on the chart», and family background...

August 2, 2020 at 18:02
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Jer Aders
Well, you´re still really young. :1:

...maybe that´s why Aqua Venus sounds more familiar.

But I go w tropical placements anytime...I can´t picture myself as a Sagittarius Stellium.
August 2, 2020 at 18:05
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » goldenlion32
"They do feel others need to earn their love, attention, and affection rather then giving it freely and more conditions".

Maybe because we are serious in love, not the regular (serial) hunters. We usually offer the real deal, so we can´t just give our all to anyone right after we met...
August 2, 2020 at 18:08
(Leo) pixel » Luna Alba
The stellium accentuates the characteristics of the sign in the chart... depending on the planets (in the stellium), and the area in which it is located (the house).

For example :
If Venus is conjunct Saturn = coldness, Saturn «dries up» the nature of venus

With neptune, dreamy nature, very romantic, idealistic... etc...

August 2, 2020 at 19:38
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Luna Alba
You are right maybe that´s why I´m more inclined to freedom in relationship now but with each passing day I feel and think more mature.I believe cap venus starting to show up and with it comes urges to commitment.
August 2, 2020 at 19:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Jer Aders
Indeed...but it´s probably more the need of your Cappie Moon :1:
August 2, 2020 at 20:18
(Aries) ram_goat » pixel
Yep describes it perfectly..
August 2, 2020 at 20:22
(Capricorn) ChessTrader
I know for me I definitely need to feel that the relationship is based off a solid structure. For me its definitely trust. I mean that´s something every relationship needs. But for me its one of the very first things I look for if I´m considering something serious with that person.

I think Venus in Capricorn can be hard to reach emotionally. Unless the other partner´s Venus is also in an Earth sign. Then that way of communicating love is understood and allows for a Venus in Cap to open up more.

I would say its generally cautious about falling in love. It wants to know everything is right before really committing. And its definitely one of your more faithful lovers in general. Once committed it definitely takes the relationship very serious and you can easily feel secure in the relationship.

But Im also a Capricorn Sun and Im sure that adds more to it.

*And this is just more of the archetype of Venus in Capricorn. Others things can come into play of course when aspects exist.

But I love my Venus in Capricorn just because of the values I know I bring to the table. I definitely don´t consider Venus in Cap as unfortunate in any way.

:)
August 2, 2020 at 20:31
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Luna Alba
You´re again right :1:

I believe cap sign is severely misunderstood by many.

Cap has also feelings yet you need to be very close to them.They just don´t show their emotions to everyone always.Plain and simple.

People need to realize they are kind souls too once you know them.

Stereotyping is not correct.
We humans are complex creatures afterall.

Sorry for ranting :4:
August 2, 2020 at 20:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ChessTrader
That´s the whole trouble with Venus in Scorpio and Venus in Capricorn, we love emotional intimacy, connection, creativity, and Venus in Capricorn is like a dessert and you end up going thirsty in the hot Sun. :61:
August 2, 2020 at 20:56
(Leo) pixel
Capricorn sign is the representative of time... if you´re in a hurry, you´ll miss the point...

August 3, 2020 at 01:52
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I´ve heard this placement being described as ´treating their heart like a business´.
It might take a while to open up with this placement, your loving nature is ruled by Saturn. But Saturn is like glue, very structured and steady, protective, and it´s feminine.

I think I am in love this placement, darn it.
August 3, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) fishscales
Love is going to be very status-oriented...

Practical...

Useful...

I´m not saying this person is cold, or can´t experience love...

It just makes sense to them that the things listed above should go with it...
August 3, 2020 at 03:51
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
"Capricorn sign is the representative of time... if you´re in a hurry, you´ll miss the point..."

Interesting view of it...

:74:
August 3, 2020 at 04:01
(Pisces) fishscales » ChessTrader
Wow... Alot of the things you said are very similar, if not identical, to my experience of having Venus in Taurus...

Venus in earth I guess...

Although I´ve always thought that Venus in Cap was more about building something off of the solid, earthy foundation...something social or worldly perhaps...

Whereas Venus in Taurus was more about just establishing the foundation and attaining the commitment and solidity, and not so concerned with what may happen after the fact...
August 3, 2020 at 04:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There was a woman, there.

With a square.

Bi-focaled token fare.

Holding weight and tare.

Counting dollars to diamonds as one would rabbit to hare.

Down the way, or up, if you will, was the woman with a sign showing trine.

Three sides she said she would and could, effortlessly.

Other women walking way whom did not say, across the street, they could not meet, an eye to eye, browbeat.

Furthermore, a city block and four, two by two in business hue, a mountain war.

And, then, by happenstance, holding hands clasp to clasp, a branch of olive and a cup of wine given to each other, mine and mine.

Angles and aspects, what did you expect??

The cut of her cloth, the length of her dress.

What did you expect??

The structure of her face, her purse of lace.

What did you expect??

Venus in Capricorn, forlorn??

Mountaintop baptismal will be bourne.

:157: :154:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer