Venus conjunct Rahu in Gemini

August 2, 2020 at 12:01 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Venus conjunct Rahu in Gemini
This for me is an 8th house transit - can someone please help me figure out the implications of the combo?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2020 at 14:02
(Virgo) rohini moon
Brief summary : I have this transit happening right now as well....Rahu will "expand" Venus here - and since Mercury is still in Gemini right now, it\´s sitting with the lord of its own house. Gemini is known as a "young" sign, so Venus here becomes very playful, very much teenager- like if you will.....
August 2, 2020 at 14:23
(Cancer) Anikey » rohini moon
Awesome, thanks, I could sure use feeling a little younger and more playful :61:
August 2, 2020 at 14:43
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru
A past lover obsessing over you, wants to contact and reveal a secret. Your next dating partner could be fresh out of jail.
August 2, 2020 at 14:47
(Cancer) Anikey » boyakasha the guru
:61: I am in luck, then, because I don´t date :3:
August 2, 2020 at 14:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » boyakasha the guru
Your next dating partner could be fresh out of jail.

:61: I mean that´s one possible outcome.
August 2, 2020 at 15:37
(Capricorn) boyakasha the guru » rohini moon
I won´t sugarcoat but you and I both know it gets darker right? I´m keeping the rest of what I know close to me.
Hey there OP, if you´re reading this, you´ll be now a magnet to whatever´s wrong in a guy just for some while.
August 2, 2020 at 15:54
(Cancer) Anikey » boyakasha the guru
Story of my life, boyakasha :1: good thing it´s just ´for some while´ according to you :6:
August 2, 2020 at 16:37
A past lover obsessing over you, wants to contact and reveal a secret.

God I hope not. :61: :61:
August 2, 2020 at 17:47
The big guy´s far away crunching popcorn. Moody dude set the stars here and there in all our lives and ghost us. Did a piss poor job doing mine lol. Whatever, universe is a prank anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
August 2, 2020 at 17:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Venus conjunct North Node Gemini in the 8th house might be where you have some kind of dharma or karma with the feminine or perhaps twins, or masculine with that placement of Venus in Gemini.

This can be about shared resources. Since it is ruled by Mercury, may deal with communications, gossip, rumors, fake news, assumptions, conclusions. Might be about the emotional or mental health discussions. Sexuality and Sensuality. Financial matters with business, job, home life, or technological devices. Messaging, emails, text messages, phone calls, vlog´s, blog´s, Maybe some kind of scandal.

Also might be about spiritual/religious topics.

North Node is Gemini and evolving into this matter. The messenger of some sort! So Gemini´s are teaching you something here about speaking, writing, presenting, communicating effectively, and perhaps even duality, polarity, and transcending the thinking process or belief systems of the world.
August 2, 2020 at 17:51
Yeah leave him on read
August 2, 2020 at 18:11
Hahaha ...they wouldn´t be able to reach / find me anyway ;)
August 2, 2020 at 18:12
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Thanks goldenlion! Several of these actually make perfect sense for my current situation, I just didn´t connect the dots to this transit until now! :79:
August 2, 2020 at 18:22
:61: considering if they are still wanting you to this day. What did you do ;) ?
August 2, 2020 at 18:27
Nah, your post just made me think of previous times....probably similar transits back then ( when I didn´t know much about astrology) because out of nowhere - people from the past would just pop back in my life/ reach out ....definitely the transits....they do affect people greatly
August 2, 2020 at 18:42
On 20th June there was lunar eclipse transit in my ascendant nakshatra. A past person tried making moves toward me secretly and there was a lot of sudden change in home environment. A certain someone on Youtube had already predicted it out beforehand! If you master the nakshatra´s you can predict to the next hour they say. But for sure I think knowing things earlier does prep you up and help with dealing with situations calmly. They come off less strongly on you. Same can be said for past experiences too I guess.
August 2, 2020 at 18:47
OH, definitely the nakshatras pinpoint everything down to the minute detail....that´s why I love Jyotish ;)
August 2, 2020 at 18:54
This stuff has the answers to my existence. Feels weird idk

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »