many contradicted planet in the 10th house

July 30, 2020 at 09:02 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) payaveaki
many contradicted planet in the 10th house
Hello. Explain me if you see my map, with so many contradicted planets on libra on my 10th house, is there any hope to make a big carreer and wealth. i am an artist
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 30, 2020 at 20:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
We would definitely have seen Alfred Witte´s Cupido by now if the thing really and truly existed! Cardinal sign excess is the best to have, watch out for those who curse talent!
July 31, 2020 at 05:24
(Pisces) Deep Sigh
Your birth chart that you put it here isn’t clear and its color is a little scary :) .

But okay , We can see the clear chart from your profile.

I am very not good in analyzing people charts , So I just reply to your post to make it in the top of the forum , This maybe will make the other professionals see it .
July 31, 2020 at 07:01
(Scorpio) payaveaki » Deep Sigh
here is better?

https://imgur.com/a/XzgepoD
July 31, 2020 at 08:28
(Pisces) Deep Sigh » payaveaki
Yes , It is very clear .

- Damn , I wish I have capacity in analyzing people birth charts but I don’t have it until now , Damn for myself damn - .

- I feel shame from myself when I see someone choose me from the millions people in the world and ask me to help him / her in something and I can’t , Damn again for myself - .

I will try and see if I can do it ..

Which house system I should use :42: ?! Damn .

Okay first I will see the Placidus House System ; Because it is the most famous one .

You asked about your 10th house , then you say you want to know something about your career .

• Okay , In Placidus System :

Your 10th house in Libra ( Which represents the Lawyers and the diplomatic people ) , And it has 5 Planets in it !

Let see what this Planets are ..
Jupiter , Saturn , Venus , Pluto , Lilith .

Yes you are right here , There are the most contradiction Planets here in the same house and in the same sign ( Jupiter , Saturn ) and they are conjunct with each other !

Ummm Uhhh , I can’t take meaning from this positions :42: .

• Okay now I will go to the Whole Sign System :

Your 10th house here is not Libra !
It is Virgo ! And it has not any planets in it .

Okay , Now I will see its ruler :

Your 10th house’s ruler ( Mercury ) is in Scorpio , And it is in the 12th house !

I feel there is something obvious here even I am bad in analyzing charts , But I feel there is something very obvious here .

Your 10th house is Virgo ( Which is specialize in Analyzing things ) and its ruler in a very hidden house ( 12th house ) and it is also in Scorpio sign !

I think your appropriate careers in something like this :

① FBI ( Which is a governmental section in U.S.A. that work in a hidden way for detect the crimes - As I think - ) ~ career like this I think appropriate with you .

② Hacker ( Who work in a hidden way and analyzing a lot of programming things ) .

I am not Astrologer , So don’t take my analysis in a serious way ~ I even don’t know if I analyze it in a correct way or not :24: .
July 31, 2020 at 08:33
(Pisces) Deep Sigh » Deep Sigh
This is the first time for me I try to analyze someone’s chart !

It is something very strange for me .

Now I can feel how the people who analyze charts feel when they are analyzing .

-I cry a lot when I try to have meaning from the chart’s positions and feel headache and nervous :42:- .
July 31, 2020 at 11:30
(Scorpio) payaveaki » Deep Sigh
thank you a lot for your time!!!
July 31, 2020 at 12:14
(Pisces) Deep Sigh » payaveaki
I am glad to help you .
Is there something correct in my analysis :41: ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »