Guardian Angels

July 28, 2020 at 20:45 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Guardian Angels
Do you believe that everybody has guardian angel. I read a book Turkish astrologer Oner Doser who is student of well-known astrologer Robert Zoller said our guardian angel planet in our chart is planet almuten figuris. I read some think it is planet which is in 9th house and if many planets are there then one of planets which has strong placement in 9th house is our guardian angel. İt is very easy to find a website which shows how to calculate almuten figuris. My almuten figuris planet is Venus. My vedic atmakaraka is also Venus. I think Venus loves me , that is not bad :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
July 28, 2020 at 20:51
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
You need to know calculation method almuten figuris and need essentially dignities tables. Below website which shows how to calculate almuten figuris. İt is as important as our sun , moon sign and asc.
https://starsintheircourses.com/cal…
July 28, 2020 at 21:29
(Scorpio) venushouse
I believe we do says my Sag 12th house. I have been very very lucky in life I must say and things could have gone another way. I know this and am grateful! Places I should have been and wasn´t....things revealed to me.

Interesting topic! Mine is Mars :27:
July 28, 2020 at 21:32
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » venushouse
Venus your mars is in Capricorn and today I mentioned it is for me the best placement for mars. İt is in your first house. That is very good :1:
July 28, 2020 at 21:43
(Scorpio) venushouse » Promethean_Soul
Thank you! I am grateful to have it. My Venus stellium is in the 9th. I feel those 2 planets are recurring life themes Venus, Mars (and of course Pluto) They are ever present in my daily life.

It is not as acceptable for a woman to be Mars dominant. People will start fights for no reason and you get labeled a b***h. But no regrets. I believe in using everything I have been given to the fullest extent! There is a reason they are with me.
July 28, 2020 at 21:48
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » venushouse
Venus I don´t like to call planets benefic or malefic. Each planet has shadowy sides. Mars is our energy and willpower without it we cannot survive such a difficult life , but its shadowy side is violance. İf you use your mars for good reasons this is good. Venus is good planet , it is all about love , relationships , enjoyments and so on. But it has some shadowy sides like laziness , exarbated luxury , lust , living for just pleasures.
July 28, 2020 at 21:59
(Scorpio) venushouse » Promethean_Soul
I love my Mars! as I do all of my planets. I embrace him. I would not have survived without him , trust me. I was being introspective in my calling attention to the difficulties it can inevitably pose for women. A lot of us here are Mars dominant and the perception and misconception from other women can be that you are too aggressive (too confident, heaven forbid!) and undesirable in some way, or from men who are not utilizing their energy, that you are emasculating.

Mars to me is vitality and I don´t live by other´s standards , but there is a lot of room for misunderstandings and projections from others.

Venus can be just as aggressive as Mars. Mars wants what it wants and will get it and does not hide the fact. Venus does the same but in stealth mode :61:

But yes, agreed. There is a correct balance of power(Venus) and a respect for said power that must be adhered to in order to have a peaceful life cries my Pisces NN. This is wisdom and maturity and a constant spiritual evolution as I become more of a "peaceful warrior" . Just because your car can drive 200 mph doesn´t mean you should. It is owner responsibility.
July 29, 2020 at 00:05
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » venushouse
Eloquently stated, I am also a peaceful warrior, driving 200 mph sounds kinda fun though lol :61:
July 29, 2020 at 00:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The shadow times in my childhood lead to the idea that there are those who would attempt to steal ALL!! my planets and leave me ceasing and desisting from real existence! The Arch-Angels have identifications with :78:s of the interstellar heavens, the one that comes immediately to mind is Regulus as Raphael!
The Star Fomalhaute Indiana = Hindu Gabriel
The :78: Antares = Uriel
The :78: Aldebaran = Michael
July 29, 2020 at 00:25
(Scorpio) venushouse » Jessijessi504
Ha! Love it! It does sound really fun! I tried to be serious writing that but my heart was like "Oh Yeah"!

Viva la revolución :37:
July 29, 2020 at 06:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jessijessi504
Jessi you are peaceful warrior it is Venusian mars , i am energetic lover it is marsian Venus :2: btw i noticed we scorpions are becoming cosmic comrades. All signs are brother and sisters :1:
July 29, 2020 at 06:43
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » venushouse
Venus...I also have a 9th house Stellium and I probably am a Mars dominant :98:.

We are Amazonas! :4:
July 29, 2020 at 06:46
(Scorpio) venushouse » Luna Alba
Wonder Women! :4:
July 29, 2020 at 06:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
My south node Aries , my sun sign Scorpio and i have strong mars qualities but my almuten figuris planet Venus , and you ladies are marsians. What da hell? :39: Venus is very nice planet but how can I go back to my planet Mars? I don´t have any vehicle in space. I will be so glad if someone has spacecraft and take me to mars :75:
July 29, 2020 at 07:01
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Well, this site seems to show Mars as my Almuten Figuris.

Is indeed Mars?

Anyway, I am a fighter....but unfortunately, gender roles seem to be a bit reversed lately :61:
July 29, 2020 at 07:03
Apparently the expression Men come from Mars and Women come from Venus is outdated in the times we live :4:
July 29, 2020 at 07:06
Luna I don´t want to play venusian role when I have relationship with a woman. That is to me so strange. Not bad but strange :4:
July 29, 2020 at 07:09
Very good. Most women do want a Martian, even when they are Martian themselves :3:
July 29, 2020 at 07:36
I am very martian in martian fields. Seriously but relationship with people I am venusian i accept that. I have good relationships with all kind and age people I think it is thanx to Venus in libra :1: but my mars is in leo , and my Aries is in 5th house , my sun Scorpio and sun and mars are mutual reception. So believe me I have very strong marsian side but I am happy Venus made me use this side in a good way :37:
July 29, 2020 at 07:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IIyyaarr13
Do you think when planet conjunct one if with these 4 royal stars , it can be our guardian angel?
July 29, 2020 at 09:52
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Someone on here informed me my Antares was conjunct my jupiter and Uranus. Today with your post I found my Aldebaran is in Gemini opposition my Antares. Do you have any good resources for these fixed stars? I only found a little bit on Antares and Jupiter conjunction lends itself to religious zeal (which is funny because I cast out organized religion from my life and follow teachings of various philosophers or “prophets” and follow the main rule of karma, so a mush mash). But the Uranus conjunct Antares interpretation just talks about a violent death. I’m curious as to what Michael’s Star has for me because I’ve been told by multiple psychics etc... that Michael is one of my guides, my main dude who “sits directly behind me.”
July 29, 2020 at 11:14
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Promethean_Soul
The :78:s scintillate and are amplified when a planet slows down to station point, everyone has guardian angels!
July 29, 2020 at 11:18
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
Kind of a game-board image of the world with four Arch-Angels in four directions!
:199: is not the horror it was projected to be in the nineteenth century!
July 29, 2020 at 11:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
That’s comforting actually. With Uranus in my 12th conjunct Jupiter opposition my venus and nn, I have a misunderstanding of Uranus. I am trying to embrace the positive but I don’t quite know where to look. I always felt Uranus was just the bringer if abrupt sudden change, neither good or bad. And my life the one constant is change!
July 29, 2020 at 16:33
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
I love the topic 🥳🤩 So it seems my guardian angel is Mercury in Aquarius in the 9th :98:
July 29, 2020 at 16:46
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Promethean_Soul
According to the site probably is something else ,because I didn’t made the calculations 🤣🤣🤣 If it’s really Mercury why am i so bad at math lol That’s why I am struggling with astrology I cannot do math to save my life 🤣😂🤣✌️
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »