How to heal a very afflicted Moon?

July 28, 2020 at 18:07 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
How to heal a very afflicted Moon?
Do you hve any tips on this? :64:.

I thought I like my Leo Moon, though peregrine, but I can´t help noticing how easier it would have been if it were placed in another sign, thus avoiding the nasty aspects it makes in my chart.

I know some of you consider we choose the chart and the challenges, in order to learn what we need to learn this lifetime.

Still, anybody having an antidote or at least a good receipt for a very afflicted, wounded Moon? :97:

*currently staring at it from my balcony and trying to make peace*

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 28, 2020 at 18:20
(Libra) leorising
how do you feel the dilemma? Your moon in Leo in 5th wants to have fun, be an artist, play various roles. But in social groups (house 11 aquarius) you notice the social rules that end up taking the shine off your moon. Or does your way of manipulating and wanting to dominate your partner (Scorpio Pluto on 7) speak louder?
July 28, 2020 at 18:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » leorising
So...a 4th house Moon like in Ws also makes sense for me :d, maybe even more than the 5th house placement.

It´s about my affinity for home and internal longing for a family life.

I am an Alpha female, but I try to stop being domineering...and I also try to stay away of manipulating and be very honest and fair in my interactions (with the risk of looking naive) and I´m making quite some progress on it.

I think the main problem is that I´m easily offended sometimes and I react explosively...thus projecting a very different image of who I actually am...and the opposite - when I need to express my emotions in my relations or in love matters, I find it very hard to do it...I really need to get the person well firstly and only then I can express myself easily...but not anyone gives you that much time.
July 28, 2020 at 19:12
(Gemini) Fallen_Mage
Bumping for interest. Your :152: seems to have similar afflictions to mine, including being involved in a T-square. It seems that your need for comfort and safety (:152:) is in conflict with your need for control and structure (:157:). They say that the focal point of the T-square (the planet that actually forms the :193:s) is the key to resolving the conflict. In your case that would be :160:, although I´m not sure how that would actually look like. :63: I still struggle with lunar afflictions myself, sadly.
July 28, 2020 at 19:13
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Alexander the Great´s mother was told that the longer she could postpone labour the Greater the son! Thus began the first Labour Government!
You would imagine that with one ´real´ :152: that it could tend to have more :193:s and :198:s, however that is not always how it works!
:178: :152: in a mostly fixed chart here, not always easy to tough out!
Kind of strange that there are more users with the feminine trine of :154: :193: :152: than there are with :154: :193: :159: considering that some folks know nothing of their Moonsigns!
July 28, 2020 at 19:17
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Fallen_Mage
Ohh, if talk about the T-square the focal point is in my first house, I guess, which makes sense.

Releasing inner tension by working on yourself. A perfectly sound, scientific advice.

I was curios about the whole range of perspectives on this - for ex, Hellenistic Astrology does not take into account the T-square
July 28, 2020 at 19:22
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Fallen_Mage
So, in your case, your focal point is in your 3d (WS)...well, right on the cusp between 2nd and 3d.

So many things right on the cusp, on your chart. Interesting...

The goid news: your Moon is in exaltation, in Taurus :3:
July 28, 2020 at 19:34
(Cancer) Anikey
I, too, have a very afflicted Moon, also in a T-square, with Uranus and Venus. In mine, the trining element and key or resolution to the conflict is Venus... Yay.

As for a recipe, I think things get so much better with age, we learn a lot about our emotions, things quiet down and, at least for me and a lot of people I know, a bit of wisdom is born from the affliction :79:
July 28, 2020 at 19:42
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Anikey
Ohh, I thought the focal point is the opposite house for the tip of the T-square...in your case, your 4th house (WS), but I might be wrong.

I do agree w aging being my friend...but damn, it is a lot of inner tension over the years...such a shame :1:

I did an earlier thread about T-Squares before...bluerose and other people wrote some valuable insights there...you can find it in my threads section :3:
July 28, 2020 at 20:22
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna I don´t like to call planets peregrine. Some planets work very good in signs some are bad. For example for me mars is in Capricorn is the best placement of mars for me. I like it , my two brothers have mars in Capricorn , my niece also mars is in Capricorn. I don´t like when mars is cancer. İt doesn´t mean such people have serious problems but my father had mars in cancer and my uncle has mars in cancer and they both very fierce when someone criticize their family or anything about family. They are very sensitive and they take energy from cruris and emotional ups and downs.
Your moon in Leo is not bad placement. I like placement moon in leo , it is not because my moo also is in leo :1: moon is our habits and emotional side , our subconscious and our reactions what we can not control. Problem for moon in Leo they like dramas but they are very generous and love having fun :1:
Hard aspects with moon is more important then sign or house placements of moon , it is my conclusion. I have sun square moon and moon square uranus. What can I do that? I am 42 years old , i think i am consciousness man but I still try to control this hard aspects because it is our subconscious. İt products energy and i try to use this energy :1:
July 28, 2020 at 20:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Well, don´t get me wrong...my Moon being in Leo is one of my fav placements, although it´s not exalted in Leo...but it´s exactly the shine I need w all that Cap!

The problems are its aspects, indeed: opposite Saturn and squared by Pluto. It only has these 2 hard aspects...

PS: my Mars is in Cap, too :3:...I suspect Mars is actually my dominant planet :3:
July 28, 2020 at 20:40
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna that is awesome your mars is in Capricorn. :15:
I think moon square pluto can be more serious problem moon opposite Saturn. Moon is our subconscious and Saturn and pluto are unconsciousness side. This square and opposite for you to make you increase your collective consciousness. I know you want to travel , to have fun , to live more comfortable , pluto will make this process harder , but it will make you stronger. Maybe you can take advantage of astrology to lessen their negative effects.
Luna do you know how to calculate almuten figuris?
July 28, 2020 at 20:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
almuten figuris ????

So the ruler of the chart...

It does sound better in Arabic...I dunno how to calculate it, I only know they are many methods w different results.
July 28, 2020 at 20:47
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna you can find how to calculate almuten figuris in this website , and you can find easily essentially dignities tables in Google.
https://starsintheircourses.com/cal…
July 29, 2020 at 00:21
(Scorpio) venushouse
Luna, :74:

Because you are so fabulous, you were given a thorn, not a dagger to remind you of your dependence on a powerful energy source outside of yourself as we all have them. More introspection and work aka "pain" as usual but with great benefits! and yes making peace, something we all have to do to some extent. With every challenge, a silver lining. Just more coal to mine for diamonds.

An interesting passage concerning Pluto/Moon aspects:

You have to look within yourself and recognize the power that you possess: through your emotional intensity, your intuitiveness, your insights into situations and people. Your mother passed this down to you in some way but it is yours. So, you have to use that energy to not “take the power back” but to realize that you already have that power and it cannot be taken from you.

Moon-Pluto types experience the feminine in a very powerful manner. Women with this placement are particularly fierce, with the ability to be either amazing, empowering alpha females or femme fatales who are not to be trifled with (possibly switching from one to the other, depending on their mood). That is, if they have truly owned their power. Otherwise, they’ll find themselves in situations where they feel powerless, degraded, even abused, until they come out on the other side and realize just how incredible they are.

https://astroarena12.blogspot.com/2…

Emotional maturity is the gift (or the opportunity) of Saturn-Moon conjunction, square or opposition. Through the processes of emotional growth we discussed, you can gain clarity about your needs as well as the ability to fulfill them through work and relationship.

https://hniizato.com/moon-saturn-as…
July 29, 2020 at 03:46
(Cancer) Anikey » Luna Alba
Thanks, Luna, I just checked out the thread and it was interesting, indeed, to read the encouragement...plus,a relief that other people are asking the same questions :4:
July 29, 2020 at 07:56
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Anikey
Glad you find it useful :1: :68:...I truly found people´s contributions very valuable :97:
July 29, 2020 at 20:28
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » venushouse
Excellent choice of articles, Venus :1:

Thank you :68:
July 29, 2020 at 20:35
(Scorpio) venushouse » Luna Alba
You rock Luna! Make that coal into diamonds.... :74:
July 29, 2020 at 21:28
(Leo) Pixel » Luna Alba
Hi !!!

Very interesting... I have the same configuration but distributed differently (speaking about afflicted :152:).. and about the same for reactions and time needed to trust someone.

I hide my emotions so much (without realizing it, or because I feel embarrassed and uncomfortable...) that others think that I don´t feel anything or that I don´t care (and that generates nervousness inside...) when it´s really the opposite (what reinforces this aspect in me is mostly complicated past situations... as a result, I prefer to be considered insensitive rather than being emotionally manipulated...).

:17:
July 30, 2020 at 05:25
(Leo) Pixel » Pixel
You are armed to balance yourself: a dominance of earth (the cluster in Capricorn) and pluton conjunct your NN, but in my opinion pluton square Moon brings some problems because the actions are pushed to the extreme: this is what should perhaps moderate especially its position in house 7 ... (this would indicate the possibility of transformations through relationships for more expansion : NN in sagittairus).

The most important thing in my opinion is to be aware of what you don´t like about yourself, to counterbalance your reactions. It is hard and long term work! Your little moon feels suffocated in a vice, you should let it breathe and express yourself at the risk of seeming naive (as you say) : something creative through emotions, relationships in a wide meaning ... it´s just ego stories, basically ... if you can get rid of it a little, you´ll feel better ...

July 30, 2020 at 05:40
(Gemini) stigmí
I think that afflicted moon is like afflicted child. Inner child. So the best advice is to be good “parent” to this child and help her to grow up. There are of course some hidden wounds that makes this “child” or “inner space” very unbearable, but its process, its the way how to know yourself better.
Let take whats given as challenge not burden. As tender self-knowledge x) I am talking about some inner work with inner child/space to find true reasons why are your reactions as you wrote, and to accept yourself completely....and so on...
Sometimes it is whole life work x))

Btw you have very interesting chart, I admire : )

Edit....and it is needed to make space for expression - all types of “art” - dance, paint, poems...drama-theater-actor...(or some martial arts :-/?)
July 30, 2020 at 05:44
(Leo) Pixel » stigmí
:15:

Specially for demanding signs... :4:

July 30, 2020 at 14:40
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Pixel
Pixel...you´re as cute as your username and that picture! :12:.

You´re absolutely right about the need for balance...and everything you said.

And indeed, I started to express myself so much more in the recent years and it´s better...though others say I am a bit naive and to some I have a Cancerian vibe.

Imagine that, with all that Cap and nothing in cancer, I have a naivite associated w cancer... :4:
July 30, 2020 at 14:45
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » stigmí
"and it is needed to make space for expression - all types of “art” - dance, paint, poems...drama-theater-actor...(or some martial arts :-/?)".

I totally agree, Stigmi. Dancing is one of my fav things on this Earth and I can express there all my deepness that I usually hide under my serious, Saturnian mask.

I also love painting, it´s soo relaxing...I could do it for hours...and I also wanted to join drama classes.

So everything you said already worked for me or it´s in my plans and I evolved so much as a result...my Leo Moon vibe feels stronger now, under sll that Cap, as a result :37:
July 30, 2020 at 14:47
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » stigmí
"Btw you have very interesting chart, I admire : )".

What is it that you admire about it?

I don´t like it too much, to be honest :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »