Venus 12

July 28, 2020 at 17:10 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Venus 12
Can anyone tell me what my Venus in 12 house is doing or affecting my love life as it´s really non existent right now.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 29, 2020 at 07:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your :154: is in detriment in :171:, but I don´t believe it is actually lower :194: the MC which is one burdensome aspect that I would not wish upon you! :76:
July 29, 2020 at 17:13
(Virgo) Mitari13 » IIyyaarr13
Could you tell me more about that as well because I also have that aspect too, venus square MC and in 12th house lol.
July 29, 2020 at 17:25
(Gemini) Gemini25 » IIyyaarr13
So what does that mean?
July 29, 2020 at 19:54
(Gemini) pneumadeux
Your venus in the 12th, squaring your midheaven is like a powder-keg buried deep in a bunker, especially for you since your Venus is in Aries.

The 12th is secretive, isolated; it refers to those things you can barely share with others. It relates to how you feel in institutional settings, such as schools, hospitals, even prisons. In Aries, it shows an outright comfort in those places...you can "rule" there, you can "dominate" there.

Aries in this position, quite frankly, makes you an ideal candidate for salacious affairs, secret rendezvous, and the like. You very much prefer to be a lover in secret, out of the attention of others. It is the stuff of novels and dark films.

The square aspect is prickly; it provokes. Have you ever found yourself profoundly attracted to people in authority over you? Teachers, professors, priests, older family members? This square is like sand in the vaseline, a burr under the saddle... it´s the itch you can´t scratch.
July 30, 2020 at 02:28
(Gemini) Gemini25 » pneumadeux
Now that you mention it, I do want a partner to take care of me , to save me per say, I like a Man to be Man to make the decisions.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »