Your soul planet

July 27, 2020 at 19:56 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Your soul planet
According to ancient texts of Jaimini Sutra (Vedic Astrology) our atmakaraka planet (also known as our soul planet) provides great insight into the area of life where our soul longs to advance. Atma means soul and karaka means indicator/to create. Our atmakaraka shows our soul’s desire and purpose. Once you open up your chart, You should look at the following seven planets: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Your atmakaraka is the one holding the highest degree. The closest one to 30 degrees .

I am attaching a website so you can see what every planet means for you .Mine is Mars (explains a LOT ) Is there any other fellows martians 👽 https://blog.sivanaspirit.com/sp-gn…

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 20:07
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Mine is Venus , it is 29 degree in sidereal calculation. When i calculated my almuten figuris planet , it was again Venus. I think it doesn´t fit me :4:
July 27, 2020 at 20:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Mine is Virgo Pluto 29 degrees. 26 degrees Moon. I suppose there´s different perspectives on this since Evolutionary Astrology says Pluto is the soul. Where I´ve heard the Moon is the Soul. Other´s say the Sun is the soul.

Jupiter in Libra 29 degrees in Side. Ha ha never do enjoy the Jupiter Libra transit. Tragic events usually happen or trauma.
July 27, 2020 at 20:11
(Virgo) nani nanook
My soul planet is Mars too!

I definitely feel the energy and although it needs “anger management”, I find that it helps with productivity. I don’t get burned out like most people. But, it’s people who burn me out.

Are you a social person? How does Mars affect your relationships?

The older I get, the smaller my circle becomes. How do you find balance?
July 27, 2020 at 20:12
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » Promethean_Soul
I think it’s a nice placement to have did you look at the website it explains some themes. “ Venusian souls often face many situations where they would have to re-evaluate their values and morals in relationships or to the finer things in life. Their soul desires relationships, sensual pleasures, luxury and wealth” That’s a part of it 🤩🤩🤩🤩
July 27, 2020 at 20:12
(Scorpio) venushouse
What an electrifying post! Mars 24 degrees, Mercury 23 degrees. Can I have both? Mars wants both! Mars will have both! :27:

Translation: I am thinking about war all day every day! How to slay that problem, exercise more, overcome a weakness. Overcome in general, they say I can´t, I shouldn´t, but I WILL! YES!!! Great post! Thank you! Comrade in the beautiful war!

In Vedic it is Mercury at 29 degrees, Jupiter at 27 degrees :3:

Viva la revolución!
July 27, 2020 at 20:16
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » AphroditePrincess
Aphrodite your atmakaraka is mars and mine is Venus. İt is you Venusian in tropical zodiac my south node Aries and my sign Scorpio and my atmakara must be mars but that is strange maybe we learn each other qualities. I need to learn to love , you need to learn to fight. We can combine it ´ don´t fight make love ´ that is not bad idea for me. :4:
July 27, 2020 at 20:18
(Libra) leorising
In vedic astrology I have Venus in libra 25 degrees 4th, it’s my Atmakaraka ... I pay close attention to my self-care:68:
July 27, 2020 at 20:21
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » goldenlion5
Yes there’s a lot of different opinions on this hahah But I watched another video and they said that the soul planet is actually our essence the thing that you are that never changes , we constantly getting back to this self...It’s probably not gonna be a as pure ,because our soul planet receives a lot of aspects from tHe other ones.
July 27, 2020 at 20:24
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » venushouse
Venüs my Venus is 29 virgo and mercury is in 28 libra in sidereal , they have mutual reception.
Translation: i am thinking about love all day every day. All day think about how to say good words to beautiful ladies. How to buy nice clothes , how to make everything beautiful . Well Venus it doesn´t fit me really , i can give these qualities free :4: you can give your mars qualities to me ..it will be good deal :1:
July 27, 2020 at 20:26
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » nani nanook
Yessss definitely my fellow martian it’s a struggle wiith anger issues,Smaller circle, if i have a lot of personal issues it’s not a good idea for me to be around people because I’m getting burned out too . But if i i feel good I’m very extroverted. Its says for us that is a good idea to be around water because you know water calms the fire even if it’s just doing the dishes, or bath ,pool whatever water ... :1:
July 27, 2020 at 20:29
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » venushouse
Yessss :99: I like our placement actually it is a struggle but I think you can feel the ancient warrior soul inside :21 But you probably have some aspects from mercury to your mars so you most probably have both !!!! You are most welcome :20:
July 27, 2020 at 20:29
Aphrodite thx for topic. İt is good and also funny topic :1:
July 27, 2020 at 20:30
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » leorising
Oo i love that I think venus soul planet is very elegant and knows how to enjoy life!! :68: :74:
July 27, 2020 at 20:35
:4: :4: Lol My Venus in pisces in the 10 is doing the same thing so partially I understand what you mean without the good words to beautiful ladies 😂😂😂🤣 But i would love to beautify everything around me plus me :4: :29: But I think that’s a very positive position
July 27, 2020 at 20:36
(Virgo) nani nanook » AphroditePrincess
My thoughts exactly! Water helps distinguish some of that fire. Whirlpool tub is highly recommended :3:

I noticed you are water dominant too. We both have around 40% and Jupiter in Scorpio.

Nice to meet another Bad Ass woman!
July 27, 2020 at 20:41
(Scorpio) venushouse » AphroditePrincess
I think you may be able to resonate with the people who don´t understand and want you to suppress this life energy! Yes my Mars is always with me, a most loyal companion who champions all of my campaigns, hero music in the background!, heals me (Chiron in Aries) and is a source of absolute vitality.
We are given what we are given for a reason!
July 27, 2020 at 20:41
Aphrodite don´t be jealous since my atmakara is Venus which is another name of Aphrodite :4:
July 27, 2020 at 20:44
(Scorpio) venushouse » Promethean_Soul
How lovely! Deal we can virtually shake on it! :4:
July 27, 2020 at 20:47
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » nani nanook
It’s a always a pleasure meeting a fellow warrior soul :68: :5:
July 27, 2020 at 20:49
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » venushouse
Yes you are definitely right we just have to embrace it :98:
July 27, 2020 at 20:52
(Scorpio) venushouse » nani nanook
Nani! is is really you? You are a beautiful dream! :27:
July 27, 2020 at 20:54
Yes Aphrodite is the Greek mythology name ,and you might be right i am a little jelly 😂😂 Because with this placement it’s a little hard for me to work on my feminine energy and that’s causing some relationship issues I’ve been called out for being too alpha or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣
July 27, 2020 at 20:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » AphroditePrincess
I think you found nick Aphroditeprincess to hide your alpha nature and then handsome guys will not run from you. Very good idea :4: i change my nick aanvenusianlovelyscorpio :61:
July 27, 2020 at 21:03
(Scorpio) venushouse » AphroditePrincess
Mars party! I envision lots of people savagely eating huge turkey drumsticks, lots of crystal candelabras and the decadent wearing of animal skins and armor...(sorry to my Vegan friends).
July 27, 2020 at 21:05
(Virgo) nani nanook » venushouse
With every stroke of the keys...

I took a nice little hiatus, camping in the woods for about a month! I’m feeling recharged and confident with my development in survival skills. Warrior is right!

It’s nice to be back. I missed you too :62:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »