lost my job - advice for moving forward

July 27, 2020 at 16:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

lost my job - advice for moving forward
Hi,

So like many people, I´ve recently been made redundant due to the pandemic... it´s not so bad as the job wasnt the job of my dreams. ( purpose is seperate), but it´s a real hit financially and scary uncertain.

I know these things are uncontrollable but wondered if anyone can see any planets transiting, that could shed some light on how best to navigate moving forward?
Or just general info how it´s looking for me astrologically? Difficulties ahead or new opportunities...

Thanks in advance.

** edit
can´t seem to upload image of chart? so linked chart from website under thumbnail picture
<<<<<<<<

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 17:33
(Libra) leorising
I ve seen your 10th house ( career) opening in Virgo, your mercury in Pisces 4th house is the ruler. Is there some occupation for your mercury in Pisces at home?
I believe you could work at home.
Mercury is a fast planet, I believe your 10th house could change during your life . :68:
Transiting Jupiter in Pisces 2022 could bring luck to your 10th house ruler.
https://www.astrovalley.com/mercury…
July 27, 2020 at 18:46
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Jupiter in 12th - you will find your way...don´t know how but that is saving grace to have....

regardless of the chart - do like everyone else in the world does - find another niche - some other skill set... Some things are not going to be valid from now on.... everyone in restaurant and coffee business and many more must find some thing that people will now need. Educate yourself further... everyone who says no, I have school, will not have success,
world is moving faster and faster, we have to be adaptable for markets movements.
July 27, 2020 at 18:46
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Asc more important than MC. Your can lose your job but don´t lose your health. You are healthy , you can find job. You have Jupiter is in 11th house , Jupiter loves this house and it gives sudden chances in life. You have Uranus trine MC , it also gives sudden chances but Neptune trine MC maybe can have negative affect even it is trine. I will not surprise when you have sudden lucks in your life :1:
July 27, 2020 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
transit chiron currently on venus which could effect money and income as venus is the karaka of those things. also matters of relations, maybe research more into this, the after effects are usually quite good.

transit south node in your 2nd house of income, things will shift and improve this fall and some emphasis on 7th house things, possibly partnership but also any business ideas should be persued with enthusiasm as the north node comes into the 7th (sidereal). dont lose your identity and seeking someone else to complete you next couple years. also as the nodes transit it will meet up to your nodal axis, only backward so some confusion then with your life path, just know it will pass and be open to the lessons it may bring regarding your life path but also past things.

next few years regarding your saturn return should be good if your willing to put in the ´self efforts´ required.

you start a jupiter-venus dasha in september (vedic astro).
July 28, 2020 at 13:09
(Pisces) fishscales
"Difficulties ahead or new opportunities..."

Looking past your current situation...

It´s good to keep in mind that it´s always a mixture of both...

And that new opportunities often arise out of difficulties...

Not basing this on anything astrological, but I think you´ll be fine...
July 28, 2020 at 13:14
(Pisces) fishscales » ZynCitrus
"Jupiter in 12th - you will find your way...don´t know how but that is saving grace to have...."

I´ve really come around to this line of thinking...
July 28, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
amazing you should say this - I have been wanting to make the move to working at home for some time.

So this could the perfect opportunity...

2022, interesting. Sure I was told that was around my saturn return time.

In what way could the 10th house change in my life?

appreciate the feedback :27:
July 28, 2020 at 18:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
love that line :) might use it in my art if you don´t mind...

Yes i have felt jupiter in my 12th house at times in my life... and coming from a family with a lot of deep pain, i´ve felt some luck with outcomes.
Strangely I feel protected (to an extent) by my grandmas prayers... im not religious, but i am spiritual. She was big on faith and prayed for her family a lot.

But not to relying on luck - hardwork is needed. We all are definitetly needing to adapt :68:
July 28, 2020 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
Health is wealth!

Thanks as always titan :75:
July 28, 2020 at 19:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
=====
spooky - yes venus (6th house) conjunct chiron transit
"If Venus rules your 6th house, your health or daily schedule will be affected, as well as, possibly, your job"

*touch wood
health is ok.

Yes behind the scenes business ideas coming in hot and strong. But not in a financial position just yet.

"dont lose your identity and seeking someone else to complete you next couple years."
haha :75: wise words. Certainly lost my identity in the past, working on boundaries every day.

Appreciate the insightful words. Terrified of saturn return... :37:
July 28, 2020 at 19:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
True, cheers!
In the words of JJ Cale we can stay calm
YouTube
YouTube
July 29, 2020 at 10:19
(Libra) leorising » 333
I ve seen your MC aspects:
Opposition Mercury (0°38’, Separating)- you could comunication better at home
Trine Uranus (0°36’, Separating)- could have more friends, or dealing better with social groups
Trine Neptune (0°58’, Separating)- could increase your spirituality
Square Node (3°25’, Separating)- could bring conflicts for your dharma , or mission in life :74:
July 29, 2020 at 11:22
(Pisces) fishscales » 333
JJ Cale??

I´m impressed...

Yeah you´ll definitely be fine :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo