Brag Thread

July 27, 2020 at 12:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Brag Thread
Life is wonky. The world is unstable and collectively we are all trying to find our footing.

So I propose a Brag Thread, here talk about and tell us your most prized placements and such in your natal chart. The one thing that is constant and blatant (that you are maybe even proud of).

This Taurus wants to (no surprise) encourage self love today (and everyday).
After all, your cup must be full before you pour for others from it. Let’s get ourselves right today :79:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 13:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I like Your thread Dani Mae.

It’s understandable that people are addressing problems here...but has You say.....We all have positive aspects in our individual charts.

They aren’t discussed enough in my view.

I have to think a bit before I post mine.
July 27, 2020 at 13:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I like having the push pull of Aquarius 5th house and Leo 11th.

Also having Sun, Mercury and Venus in the 5th is excellent. I love communicating with music and words, and enjoy all types of art and nature.

I like having these two opposing forces, pushing and pulling and creating energy.

Especially now that I have lived enough to keep them in balance and minimize the negative expression of these placements.

Usually! Ha ha... :4:
July 27, 2020 at 13:55
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Leo Moon
That is fantastic and most self aware! I’m fond of 5th house placements myself!

My eldest daughter also is a Sun Aquarius in the 5th house and OMG she bleeds creativity, so I know this is your ultimate gift too!

Do you have any work you are personally super proud of you’d be willing to share? (If so) I am very excited to see it!
July 27, 2020 at 14:01
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I think I decided what I want to “brag” about and that’s my resilience. No matter how bad a beating I take I come back with grace and a great capacity to love. No one or thing can take that from me.

But, yo! I have no idea what placements lend themselves to that. Maybe my Sun Saturn opposition because it lends itself to someone who is capable of overcoming much in my observations of others with the same opposition. Could be wrong. Might also be Moon biquintile Chiron which someone told me was a “self healing” placement.
July 27, 2020 at 14:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Maybe my out of bounds Mercury since I tend to prolific in writing and can write for hours and hours and until eternity and never get bored. While others don´t like writing a sentence or paragraph. It comes quite easy for me.
July 27, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » goldenlion32
I DO see this reflected in your posts. I actually enjoy your verbiage and word choices. You paint beautiful pictures with them often and I always understand what you are conveying. That is a GREAT gift!
July 27, 2020 at 15:38
(Pisces) ><(((º>
I have a lot of unlucky placements in my chart, and some of them is a real garbage.

What annoys me most? Even the placements I like are perceived negatively - it means : I like some placements in my chart, but then I read their interpretations and it seems that I should treat them as warnings, it´s always "You can´t forget that these placements have their dark side". And that destroys a picture I´d rather see as good.

But yeah, it probably applies to most of the placements, but I think people prefer simplified definitions - it´s better to see something as "mostly positive" or "just weak/bad" and just remember that.

Looking at my chart most critically the only really very positive aspect is Sun/MC conjunct Jupiter - it always shines bright. :74:
I like my Leo Ascendant too (ASC trine SUN/Jupiter)
Sun in 9th is really nice placement...

And one more thing... I have a strong 5th house in my chart. I think Moon in 5th is great, but I still have Saturn and Uranus in this house. And I always read that Uranus in 5th is not the best placement and you should be careful with it.

But I like it - it´s an original and turbulent placement, but these turbulences don´t bother me :2:. it´s a great placement for creatvity.

July 27, 2020 at 15:38
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Thank you for posting this—love the positivity ❤️❤️

I’d say for me, my favorite placement is my Sun trine Neptune—I tend to see the best in people, am understanding, and accepting.

I’d also say (though six months ago I wouldn’t have said the same...Saturn gets a bad rap), Saturn in Scorpio (close to, but not conjunct) my SN, squaring my sun—makes me a hard worker and very determined person—I’ve been through a lot, but I get up and keep going.
July 27, 2020 at 15:39
(Pisces) ><(((º> » ><(((º>
The last thing - a ray of hope with some bad placement/aspect... Having :177: on the cusp of 4th house helps me to look less negatively at the bad effects of :152: :191: :160: in 4th. It really soothes its effects, gives a softer perception of everything. To put it simply - Libra gives you beauty, so it brightens up the surroundings, which I usually find ugly/too dark.

I still have a couple of placements that are perceived as negative at first sight, but I like it, but that´s a different topic.
July 27, 2020 at 15:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ><(((º>
I get that too—the negative placements, mostly 12th house stuff for me.

Astrology is just a guide of POTENTIAL outcomes based on statistical observations of human traits over long periods of time. There’s nothing that dictates sometimes some placements might not manifest the same for everyone. You are unique and understand yourself better than anybody in this entire world! If you feel it is positive, then by god, it IS!

That’s your free will and your power. Let no one take it from you. :79:
July 27, 2020 at 16:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » dani_mae1
Thank you. I appreciate your compliment.
July 27, 2020 at 17:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Easy. Moon in Gemini in the 9th. Makes me youthful, adeventurous, exploratory, high-minded.

But Venus Trine Jupiter is cool too. It makes so that when I find the right people, socializing is really enjoyable and super fun.

Jupiter square Moon too, makes my emotions even more Jupiterean - some would say it leads to laziness....I say normies just dunno how to enjoy life the way it was designed for :5:

Jupiter biquintile SN is cool too. I was born with a natural dose of belief in what is possible.

Of course the crushing influence of Saturn in my chart tempers some of that zest for life at times, but it gives me the ability to be discerning and effective when need be.
July 27, 2020 at 17:47
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
So do people open up to you? Or you have to push them a bit? :2:

I like this thread too. Thing about your strong points! What can I rely on? Well for me it was always: keep cool, act rationally.

What part is it? I think Moon (Trine Saturn) perhaps? It´s this balancing point. Sure seems earthy to me. Come down from the emotion and think. Something like that.
July 27, 2020 at 18:36
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Mercury in Gemini in 2nd - I don´t have any problem with learning new languages and expressing myself in foreign language :P
Saturn in Libra in 6th - I find it easy to work long hours and still pay attention to details. Jupiter in Sag - I don´t know what good that brought to me, but I know many things that I avoided, I was saved without knowing it :79: :79: :79: at least in that moment
July 27, 2020 at 20:49
(Pisces) fishscales
I guess my Aquarius moon is my least problematic placement...the least drawbacks...from where I´m sitting, at least...

Mercury trine Neptune is pretty cool...can be kind of a pain at times though...but I like it...

And I guess a 4th house moon is nice... Though it too has some drawbacks as well... Way too much sentimentality... But a pretty good moon placement overall...

Everything else... Probably not anything to brag about :3:
July 27, 2020 at 20:57
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
Merp likes your Aqua moon too..
July 27, 2020 at 21:19
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
I´d think merp would find it too insensitive

Rejected by merp...:24:
July 27, 2020 at 21:28
He needs that aloofness to counteract his emotions :24:
July 27, 2020 at 21:35
(Pisces) ><(((º> » RunnerChic85
."I’d also say (though six months ago I wouldn’t have said the same...Saturn gets a bad rap), Saturn in Scorpio (close to, but not conjunct) my SN, squaring my sun—makes me a hard worker and very determined person—I’ve been through a lot, but I get up and keep going."

I have to agree with that. I also have Sun square Saturn in my chart and I always find negative descriptions of this aspect. Yes, these aspects work badly, especially in youth, but it´s Saturn... It should be better with age.

I agree that this aspect says that you have to work very hard - always on yourself/ to achieve something. But I see it positively - it gives me stability (it sounds like a paradox, because Saturn is associated with fear), I know that without it I would be either very restless (Sun in 9th house - house of Sagittarius) or veeeery lazy person (Mars in Taurus ?). Saturn really gives me some balance - I know where I am, how much work I have to do to move on and it´s so nice to see progress... I appreciate the order and structure that Saturn gives me, because order and structure are not in my nature. :24: Saturn changes it, I believe that this planet puts things in motion...
July 27, 2020 at 21:41
Merp doesn´t like aloofness...he wants his merpiness to be validated by others...

Merp is gettin upset...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 27, 2020 at 21:43
:22: :22: that´s a Merpy Merp Mug if I ever did see one!!
July 27, 2020 at 21:54
I actually think George Costanza is a little too fiery to be a TRUE merp...

Who is a good merp character...

Can´t think of one right now...
July 27, 2020 at 21:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
Oh Merp... Don’t worry! Be happy!
YouTube
YouTube
July 27, 2020 at 21:56
::thinks of a sad sack on tv:: this is gonna take awhile to think of :24: Merp needs to be handled carefully
July 27, 2020 at 21:57
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Aahhh how could I forget...

A true merp character...

(at least going by our definition)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »