Successfully Working Through Chiron in 11th

July 27, 2020 at 02:03 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Successfully Working Through Chiron in 11th
Has anyone been able to successfully work through their Chiron in the 11th house placement (if you have it)? It even if you don’t have it, any thoughts on how to overcome it? I feel like of all the placements in my chart, this one has been the most difficult. I often grant love and acceptance to other people (the wounded healer) but it takes a rare person to truly accept me for me—I’m very grateful for those few people that I have though.

Lack of acceptance does wear away at my self-esteem—I often feel like I’m on the outside looking in. People say be yourself, but when I am my natural self, I get feedback from others that if I change this or that, I’d be more accepted. Then I try to change some things for the better, and people say I’m not natural, be myself. I don’t know who I even am anymore some days :25:

Any advice is welcome, even if it’s of the tough-love variety, but I’d prefer you be gentle, this is something I’m beyond frustrated about and ready to be done with.

Thank you

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 02:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your SN in Scorpio in 5th might suggest you are slightly codependent when it comes to your personal passions and your Lilith conj NN on Taurus is prob no coincidence - Lilith is about daring to be unpopular and speaking RAW truths.

Taurus is also about selfsuffeciency. Its in the 11th house só deilfinately connected to that Chiron.

You have to see what you are willing to negotiate about your identity with groups, and what you arent willing to.

How are these groups serving you and allowing you to increase in self love? If they arent, maybe you should take that as a sign you are hanging ariund the wrong people for you
July 27, 2020 at 02:44
(Pisces) fishscales
So because Chiron is in the 11th... Are you feeling a lack of acceptance from society, or "people at large"...friends perhaps? ...or from individuals?

Lack of acceptance from individual people sounds more like a 7th house issue ... With the exception perhaps of friends, which is ruled by the 11th...

If it´s lack of acceptance from society that you´re feeling...is it possible that you think the way you are is somehow not accepted by society, or the collective?

Or... Have you somehow experienced not being accepted by society?

Just trying to get a better understanding, because what you described in your initial post didn´t sound like an 11th house issue... Not that I am some "expert"...
July 27, 2020 at 02:54
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hey Runner,

I checked at your sidereal chart -- you have Rahu in Aries in your 11th house where its dispositer Mars is in its debilitation of Cancer in your second house. The lord of the house being in its fall does matter here....but I´m not quite sure I can answer your question properly because I don´t know what people don´t exactly like --- or want you to change about yourself.....maybe you could clarify it a bit more, if you´re comfortable with that? If not, it´s ok. :15: :1:
July 27, 2020 at 04:27
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Thank you all for your response...I’ll try to address all at once...

Interesting about self-sufficiency...I find when I lead groups (I was leader of my department’s activities team), things seemed to go well, and the feedback I got was mostly good, with a few things I could have improved on.

From themagi “You have to see what you are willing to negotiate about your identity with groups, and what you arent willing to.
How are these groups serving you and allowing you to increase in self love? If they arent, maybe you should take that as a sign you are hanging ariund the wrong people for you”

Interesting thing to think about. I come from a small town of about 4000 people. We are behind the times. Acceptance here helps if you have the right last name (we don’t) , and in my opinion based on a lot of vanity (looks of both you and your family, your home, being “put-together”)—this to me just seems so...shallow. My kids are in baseball and hockey, and I feel snubbed by the other moms, and i feel they snub my kids as well I find it tedious and ridiculous that group acceptance is based on this.

For everyone—I may not be the most charismatic person when someone first meets me, but when one gets to know me, they see I have a caring heart and appreciate my kindness. I’ve seen many colleagues and school/baseball/hockey moms connect with each other, but I’m often over-looked because of my awkwardness. Those couple friends I have that can overlook this mean the world to me...in my town, I do have two mom-friends, and they don’t even get along with each other. I feel so isolated.

My lack of connection goes back to childhood...I don’t know, I’ve always felt like I was different...I’ve been told that I’m annoying, something about me is “off” but when someone is willing to look past that, I’m wise beyond my years, sensitive and big-hearted. The thing is, it’s hard to find people to look past my awkwardness...which brings me to...should I work on my presentation, or embrace myself the way I am and trust the universe intends me to be this way for a reason?

I hope that answers questions as I don’t even know what about me is “off” as I feel people are too kind to tell me.

I have a full day of work ahead of me so might not respond to answers to late in the day, but all replies are welcome , thank you in advance :1:
July 27, 2020 at 07:46
(Taurus) nutelina
"I often feel like I’m on the outside looking in. "

I reecognize this. But using whole sign I see Chiron in the 12th in Gemini. What about your natal Neptune in the 7th house? I wonder about that...
July 27, 2020 at 09:07
(Libra) leorising
Hi runner, when you walk, can you have peripheral vision? Such as, can you see who passed behind you without you looking?
July 27, 2020 at 10:03
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » nutelina
I’ve always wondered if I should use Placidus or whole sign—I’ve stuck with Placidus because that is what the site defaults to.

Curious what you see about Neptune in Cap in 7th? I’ve always thought 7th H was about partnerships/marriages, but can they be about friendships, and can Neptune make things confusing there as well?
July 27, 2020 at 10:06
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » leorising
Interesting thing to think about—with very little earth in my chart, I can be a little bit spacey/ungrounded at times, and there have been times people have been like “I waved to you and you didn’t see me!” I do have ADHD. I also have astigmatism, which affects my depth perception, but my glasses help...you might be onto something here.
July 27, 2020 at 10:10
(Taurus) nutelina » RunnerChic85
For my chart, I think whole sign makes the most sense: I have only Sun in 10th house which makes sense because I like to study a lot, and career, well I always think what I have to give up for that? But that´s just a side note.

Neptune has something to do when you don´t know and you have to use your imagination I think, it has to do with illusions and with that idealism as well.

Take your transits into account as well! I see you have North node and Venus in 12th, I have both in the 12th too right now. Esp. with Venus in the 12th it seems easier to connect with others.

Uranus in 11th and Pluto in 7th house!

But back to your natal: NN in 11th and Lilith too, correct?
July 27, 2020 at 10:17
(Libra) leorising » RunnerChic85
I had this problem before I was cured, after I cured my moon, I noticed co-workers testing my peripheral vision. I believe that you do not have chiron at 11, I believe that rahu or North node at 11 does this damage. for those who consider lilith, it can be her too. try to insert love into your brain. When you do it, all this problem will disappear. :68:
July 27, 2020 at 15:04
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » nutelina
Makes sense about Neptune, makes things unclear—sometimes I don’t know if I’m really on the outside looking in, really cut off, or it’s just my imagination. When I’ve told some people my feelings, they’re shocked that I feel this way, that I feel disconnected.

Yes, NN and Lilith are in Taurus in 11th
July 27, 2020 at 15:19
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » leorising
Yeah there’s been some question on whether my Chiron is in 11th or 12th, depending on house system, and even in Placidus, it’s at end of 12th, and can be interpreted in 12th. Sometimes I feel like both descriptions of Chiron house placements fit.

Interesting about NN here doing this damage and Lilith too. Self-love has been a struggle most of my life—getting easier to practice it with time, but I have a tendency to slip back into old patterns. Thanks for your kind words :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »