MOON IN LIBRA

July 25, 2020 at 04:30 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user guitarperson2, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

MOON IN LIBRA
Hello folks. I´m traumatized by conflict. I´m constantly spinning plates and not trying to ruffle any feathers, it´s very stressful. I read that Libra Moons have a deep need for peace and harmony. Does this resonate with anyone of you? The transit moon currently is Libra. How are you finding peace? Are you searching for harmony? I meditate by running miles (6 today, which is more than normal). I truly find peace through this form of meditation. I also work 10+ hours/day a very physically demanding job. My goal, over money and everything is finding peace and following what I feel God wants for me. What is everyone searching for here? What are you searching for?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 25, 2020 at 04:43
(Pisces) fishscales
Oh yeah I totally relate to what you´re saying (Libra rising)

The time has got to come for all Libran influenced people to understand that trying not to ruffle feathers just winds up creating more conflict in the long run

The resentment starts to build when they are always taking others into account, but when they need something, they often find that they are left high and dry...when the resentment and anger comes out it creates a situation a thousand times worse than the original issue they were trying to smooth over...

Maybe the Libran tendencies are a bit more hardwired in a Libra moon than in a Libra asc...

But... Libra is an air sign, so maybe the mind can intercede on behalf of the emotions sometimes, and try to mitigate and control those Libran tendencies...

Maybe try to focus more on finding peace and harmony through music and art instead of through trying to make everyone happy... Although that last part is probably always going to be a part of things...

Also helps to realize that internal harmony and balance can really only be found and maintained within oneself... Other people cannot affect it, unless we allow it...
July 25, 2020 at 04:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user guitarperson2, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lol it’s gotta be my Leo ascendant/Libra moon combo, I want people to express themselves lol. With the sun in Leo now I just wanna blow the doors down after this period of long isolation from others. It sounds like you’ve struggled with conflict too! I’m a sucker for art and artists, talking art, all of it. Art shows are my favorite. It is great to confront conflict head-on I’ve learned. It can get messy sometimes especially when dealing with aggression, but I hear your sentiment.
July 25, 2020 at 05:06
(Virgo) rohini moon
I love Libra moons! :12: and all libras pretty much...and libras love...love :79: :61:

Not sure why we mesh well, but we do..
July 25, 2020 at 07:48
(Aquarius) piloto
Dispositor of your :152: is :154: in 12th house in Leo
:154: :191: :155:, :154: :194: :160:, :154: Bq :157:
You have :162: on your ASC and :161: on your DC.
:152: :194: :151: and :152: :193: :156:
Ok, you love Art. But most of ALL you are a highly sexual being that probably has a very blocked sex life or sexual energy.
You should try to find the peace and harmony your :152: craves for, through sexual bliss you´ll achieve with someone (beautiful, exceptional, unique, eccentric, foreigner, strange) you´ll get involved with in an intense/ adventurous (perhaps secret) relationship.
You possess the ability to work hard and in isolation, in order to complete efficiently and faster than others, difficult tasks.
Creativity, not productivity should be your goal.
Perhaps you find difficult/ stressful to deal with people who could be the source of the harmony and inner peace your :152: needs. A traumatic separation, shyness, lack of satisfaction in previous relationships, tendency to loneliness, even guilt could be the causes.
July 25, 2020 at 08:12
(Scorpio) Aiax66
Hi, yes I need peace and harmony too and I find them by playing music or doing sport and eating alone. Many times I have difficulties expressing my disappointment or my opinion (expecially with people whom I know a little or who are touchy) because I´m quite harsh and I don´t want to ruin harmony, so I avoid talking too much. I´m working on talking more gently because holding back is bad for your health and people can mistrust you.
July 25, 2020 at 09:29
(Taurus) dani_mae1
YES! I’m a Libra moon and what you said resonates. It’s just because I’m always trying to find balance and I realize that must come from within. Meditation helps, as does journaling. My favorite to do in order to reset are self love rituals—anything extra to take care of yourself such as a salt bath with rose quartz.
July 25, 2020 at 13:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
Nice, inner harmony is definitely a must. I think when that gets compromised we unravel completely (Libra Moons).

Yes meditation is paramount. My version of running long distances has a great way of cleansing my mind, body and spirit. Especially being in Texas 🥵. I’ve also taken baths, done breathing rituals, and of course playing guitar (which I do not currently have). Meditating doesn’t have to be alone of course but the recent circumstances dictate that currently. Before I moved I would do hot yoga (Bikram), I found this incredibly potent for feeling renewed. :79: :79:
July 25, 2020 at 13:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aiax66
=====
Oh my yes we can be very harsh, especially for Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio Moons. My fire Ascendent seems to be inherently offensive sometimes. I don’t drink and I try to just be very conscientious about this.

Not talking is great, especially with people close to you. I feel like Lunar Libran’s could talk indefinitely but would we be received better? If I’m not received sometimes I cannot stop and I end up going deeper and deeper searching for reserve. The truth is only a certain percentage of people will receive out intellectual interpretation of our feelings. I’ve had luck with Earth Moons (Capricorn). Square Moon relationships and conversations tend to not be terrible. Especially when Libra Moons are pretty dominant in a dialogue.
July 25, 2020 at 14:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » piloto
=====
Thank you! A lot of this is accurate. Highly physical, I’m passionate about the work I do physically, I’ve actually just started a good job that pays by the job installing cable. I’m going save up and buy a home/metal building (building a new one) with living quarters so I can have a giant wood shop. This is where I would create my wood art furniture.

My absolute favorite most peaceful memories are at art shows. Everything just makes sense with art lol. I’ve always loved doing physical activity. The sexual part is there if the partner is on my frequency. That is not a common occurrence.
July 25, 2020 at 14:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » guitarperson2
You MUST go back to the guitar. It’s there for you for a reason.
July 25, 2020 at 14:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Since it´s in opposition Mars in Aries it can be a good time to get in arguments, fights, and domestic disputes. I believe it depends on the situation.

Brings up a lot of relationship issues today and probably brings up everything you´ve done wrong in the past.

Normally they do want balance, harmony, and Unity. Although, today they may be quite irritated, edgy, and more prone to provoking fights.
July 25, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Air moooons

:83: talkative and kind
July 25, 2020 at 14:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
❤️

Absolutely! Especially today there’s a Tropical Depression hitting us and there’s no work I’m stuck at home lol.
July 25, 2020 at 14:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
With mercury in cancer now (matching my natal) I feel really balanced, but a lot of others are still suffering emotional pain from their memory (cancer reflecting). I feel superb however I can’t say the same thing for many others I know. Ones that don’t reconcile their dormant emotions and let them fester, I really wish I could do something for them but it’s a solo journey. I think that is the biggest rift I am noticing. Perhaps during Scorpio more of these memories will begin to make sense. Early on in my astrology learnings I did not eecognize how much we are effected by Merc. In my last relationship that was such a large factor in miscommunication (Cancer Merc Libra Moon, Aquarius Merc Pisces Moon). The differences were very prominent.
July 26, 2020 at 06:28
(Leo) Anni23
Yeah I dated a cancer with a libra moon actually lol. He was the very isolated, intellectual nerd who still seemed kind of sensitive sort. It ended because he shut down communication and obviously couldn´t trust me. He obviously thought that he could control the situation and his life better by being alone, that´s why we conflated issues. Somehow I don´t think he even had enough confidence to stand his own ground without feeling threatened by my concern or to admit that I actually did care. He wanted to be tied down by a relationship but also not be tied down. Perfection moat probably was the end goal, and furthermore he was starting and ending from the point of himself as someone being able to control everything.

I´m also part libran but I feel increasingly as I´m older that I´m more comfortable generating harmony from inside and I don´t expect so much from others.
Honestly though I still think that trusting other people and situations yields a lot more and facilitates and secures the sustained mutuality of relationships. Expecting or hoping for a central basis is better and less disheartening than expecting unchangeable variables and seeing changeable patterns in everything.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »