What´s Your Destiny Card?

July 24, 2020 at 18:39 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
What´s Your Destiny Card?
I thought this was pretty interesting..worth posting for anyone interested :80: :15: :74:

https://knowyourdestinycards.com/bi…

..cool how they have year, and day cards too..

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 24, 2020 at 18:58
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Mine:

The Seven of Clubs

The Card of Spiritual Knowledge

All sevens are highly spiritual cards but it is up to the individual to manifest this spirituality and to turn negativity into accomplishment. The Seven of Clubs challenge rests in the negative aspects of the mind which are worry, doubt and pessimism. They have much inherent inspiration and insight, but when they don´t follow it, Saturn´s influence brings much despair and sometimes depression.

They have power to overcome their problems and to attain the fame and recognition they secretly desire, but they must apply themselves diligently. They are likely to have large sums of money at different times in their life, but often they spend it as fast as they get it. All their difficulties in life can be traced directly to their thoughts. So the Seven of Clubs, more than any other card, has a great responsibility to maintain positive, healing thoughts. Any contact with spiritual thought or ideals is sure to have a positive effect on them and is highly recommended.
July 24, 2020 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I got the 9 of clubs

The Card of Universal Knowledge & The Giver of Knowledge

Though this is a card of expanded consciousness, it is also a card of negative thinking. These people must let go of many negative mental patterns accumulated from past lives if they are to access the inherent power in this card. There are many who do and who have reached the very heights of recognition. This is a card of sexual enjoyment and pleasure seeking. If this is allowed to dominate, much time and energy is wasted that would otherwise elevate them to great accomplishment. The Nine of Clubs is here to end a major cycle in their soul´s development, a completion that should see them giving their wealth of knowledge to the world. There are some debts to be paid, especially to the Six of Diamonds and Queen of Hearts, but once these debts are paid, they can proceed with their cosmic task of enlightening the world. Financially they are always assisted by diamond men and they do well in their own business if they don´t let it spoil their spiritual values. They cannot be totally materialistic or mercenary.

It is cool to know this, thank you Rohini! :27:
July 24, 2020 at 19:37
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Morena_Lu
Yay morena :27: :27:

We both need to maintain positive thoughts....you do well with this!! :80:
July 24, 2020 at 19:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RohiniMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, it is /was a long process, believe me. :4:

Now I think that only positive attitude can bring something good, I used to worry about everything in the past..

And I see that people can change, if you give them a proper chance, love, attention..

“Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow.”;)

P.S. I think that you are doing just fine girl! :79: :62:
July 24, 2020 at 20:02
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
dude i got the same one :5:

i was talking to someone on here the other week about this. apparently it goes deep and certain cards get along with other certain cards and certain states and countries have an assigned card that will tell if your card will do well in said places. :23:
July 24, 2020 at 20:03
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Morena_Lu
:62: :80: you´re the kind of friend, I feel, that you could depend on to be there for those you care about, no matter the time or day.. :15: :80: :79:
July 24, 2020 at 20:04
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » hh
Really??? Ooh so interesting...now you have my attention :22: :22: :15:
July 24, 2020 at 20:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Morena_Lu
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
whoa yours mentions others as specific cards. report back if you get any info on this, sounds interesting if its true. :97:
July 24, 2020 at 20:26
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
Looks like I get to join the clubs club.

8 of clubs:
"The Eight of Clubs is one of the three, “fixed” cards. With their strong mental power, they are not easily swayed by others’ views and opinions. Many successful attorneys, chemical engineers and rocket scientists are Eight of Clubs, however their power can be applied to any of the mental fields with great success. Their life path is one of the most successful in the deck. They can have almost anything they set their mind to achieving and most attain wealth and prominence but they must make sure their life is kept in balance as mental peace is essential. They have much psychic power and can be great healers.

All of their gifts can be applied to attain great success and they only need to become aware of their true goals to have a life of success and accomplishment. However, being so fixed has its own drawbacks mainly that it is difficult for them to deal with changes. Working with a Jack of Hearts or King of Spades will bring far reaching success. For best results, they should let their work come before their personal lives and keep them separate."

I also checked out the cards for several people I know. These are uncannily accurate.
July 24, 2020 at 20:28
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » SaturnineMoonchild
All of mine are eerily accurate. :32: :32:
July 24, 2020 at 21:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The Sacrificial Love Card

Jack of Hearts Birthdays –July 30th, August 28th, September 26th, October 24th, November 22nd and December 20th

As one of the three fixed cards, the Jack of Hearts feels strongly about their version of love. They are surrounded by the Christ spirit of sacrifice through love. Even though they are a Jack, which are sometimes immature and crafty, they are influenced by the wisdom of the Christ spirit, which gives them higher guidance and higher motives in general. They must watch, however, that their martyrdom does not get out of hand. They can also become escapists and misguided, but this is the exception. Love is their power and birthright. They have come to love others and to show them the way by their example.

They often make sacrifices in their life and their personal fulfillment may be given up for some higher cause or philosophy. As born leaders, they must be successful in their own profession. They all carry the spirit of higher love within them and all people they associate with are in some way uplifted by their presence. They find their greatest fulfillment on a spiritual path."

**I purchased the Destiny and Year Reports. 32 smackers... American. :30:
July 24, 2020 at 21:55
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
Nice! I like your card :30: :80: :80:
July 24, 2020 at 21:56
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » Chadjames
Nice one! That´s one of my karma cards.

Of which I have 7 in total. My friend only has 2.
Cards as karma-laden as my birth chart. Thanks, Universe. :115:
July 24, 2020 at 21:57
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you, I like yours as well, RohiniMoon.

When you posted, I went on the site and spent a few hours on it.

Very interesting... and new information, for me.

Thank you for this. :79:
July 24, 2020 at 22:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Chadjames
I´m glad. I love cool finds like that....and it really was eerily accurate not only for me, but everyone close to me.. Very, very cool :79: :80:
July 24, 2020 at 22:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Ohh, I like this game :4:

Ace of ◇ :75:

The Ace of Diamonds Birth Card

The Desire for Money and Love Card
Ace of Diamonds Birthdays – January 26th, February 24th, March 22nd, April 20th, May 18th, June 16th, July 14th, August 12th, September 10th, October 8th, November 6th and December 4th

The inherent passion in this card can be expressed in a variety of ways but it always seems difficult for them to have both money and love at the same time. Perhaps this is because there is not enough energy to acquire as much as they want of both. In any case we find these people striving to attain one or both most of the time. They are often loners in spite of their desire for love contact. They can be impatient and mercenary, or they can be the greatest givers. These people are creative and capable of working two jobs at once.

They meet new people every day and much of their good fortune comes from these meetings. Romantically, they are often indecisive, or they attract others that have difficulty making decisions. They like to be away from their loved ones for periods of time. All of them are inclined to be psychic. If money or power does not take top priority in their values, they can have lives of great satisfaction and accomplishment.

I have to say, this is eerily accurate.
July 24, 2020 at 22:15
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Sunnyshadow
Holy shit, this also works for December 4th, my ex´s birthday :22:
July 24, 2020 at 22:16
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
:4: :80:
July 24, 2020 at 22:17
Told you...put in anyone´s birthday....see if it sounds familiar ! :32:
July 24, 2020 at 22:22
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
It´s also for my grandmothers birthday, Feb 24th :22: :22:

I´m seeing a pattern here
July 24, 2020 at 22:23
They´re all like you ! :22:
July 24, 2020 at 22:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
I looked up my dads card. King of ♧

The description is dead on. This is freaking me out :39:

I thought this might be some dumb game, but I´m a believer now
July 24, 2020 at 22:29
Check the whole site.. they offer some cool stuff.... "Life force protective energy" :4:
July 24, 2020 at 23:33
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
The Five of Spades Birth CardAce of Hearts
The Card of the Wanderer
Five of Spades Birthdays – January 9th, February 7th, March 5th, April 3rd, and May 1st

The five of Spades is the card of changes and travel. These people like to travel and have a certain amount of restlessness and dislike routine. However, their restlessness often applies to their spiritual quest, their striving for truth and growth of the inner self. With the Jack of Hearts in Mercury there is a certain amount of sacrifice for loved ones in their lives or for an education, especially in early life. The Ten of Hearts Karma Card gives them much in the way of social success though the Nine of Clubs (Venus Card) speaks of many personal disappointments, especially from friends and loved ones.

There may have trouble at work with coworkers and other elements that require much effort to overcome. They find the most success working with partners and in occupations that allow them travel and meeting new people. One of their challenges is to find success in their business transactions. They don’t always make the best deals for themselves. Money often comes in association with love or marriage.

Thnak you @RohiniMoon that was super accurate and interesting :68: :29:
July 25, 2020 at 06:20
=====
I think that is true, I really try to support my friends. :))))
Sometimes I am very passionate about it..Ruler of the 11th in the 8th house...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »