Why is everyone that I meet a 11???

July 24, 2020 at 08:59 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Why is everyone that I meet a 11???
(Friends- literally my 3 best friends + a significant love interest)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2020 at 09:22
(Aries) ram_goat
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 24, 2020 at 09:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1
11 in my readings has been described as the “gateway” number to enlightenment. Perhaps your friends are helping you grow and mature spiritually or emotionally?
August 3, 2020 at 11:13
(Leo) Anni23 » dani_mae1
Hmm that would be cool if that was true. But does this mean that 11s are there to help us all?
August 3, 2020 at 11:21
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Anni23
It depends.

People can manifest in two ways—showing you how to act, or showing you how NOT to act. Both are gifts, but it’s up to you to determine.
August 3, 2020 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
11 11 apparently is the soul mate aspect. My soul mate is probably not even born cos all I see is 44s and 48s everywhere :4:
August 3, 2020 at 15:32
(Leo) Anni23 » dani_mae1
Right well that would seem to be very true, these people are/have been both very intelligent but also at times seemingly preoccupied by their own minds rather than realising how to help themselves or have a good attitude either centred on themselves or others. Still I think I must know them for a reason..
August 6, 2020 at 09:22
(Leo) Anni23 » Asteroid #448
What is the soul mate aspect..? And why do you have a different one?
August 6, 2020 at 14:10
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
Hello!

First of all how accurate is your birth time? Your Asc - Dsc is in the 14 degrees. Very often the birthdays of our close friends and partners correlate with the degrees of DSC. May be after rectification your ASC will be in the 11 degrees.

Second - 11 in numerology gives 2 (1+1), it´s Moon number. Your Moon conjuncts Mars - the ruler of 7th house. So people born 2, 11, 20, 29 (Moon) or 3, 12, 21, 30 (Mars) can be very important in your life.

Third - your destiny number is 7! In numerology 2 and 7 have mystical connection. Very often 2 attracts 7.
August 6, 2020 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Have you heard of twin flames? Google and read some of that stuff. Interesting about it is that most people learn about it when they´ve Googled to find out about an extraordinary experience, mostly with another person

The numbers I´ve been seeing 448,44,48,4 all over all the time. time yday 4:48am. Googling it gave me some answers
August 6, 2020 at 19:00
(Aries) nutelina
LOL, was about to say cuz you just know a few people :4: Is it statistically significant? What is the P-value?
August 7, 2020 at 08:57
(Leo) Hollowillusions » Anni23
I was going to mention twin flame too. Two 11/11 might be karmic. This person might be coming into your life not for the long haul but for a certain reason, life lessons. Your karmic partner could also be your friend, platonic. You dont necessarily want these people in your life forever, I mean you might feel like you do. But sometimes people are meant to come in, make an impression and go. If you´re feeling this way with your friends or who you think is your soulmate they might not actually be your soulmate.
If not applicable then disregard. It´s just what came to me.
August 7, 2020 at 15:06
(Leo) Anni23 » dani_mae1
But I mean do people of a specific numerology just turn up to like guide us or something lol? Well I suppose that would mean that at different times of our lives we might meet different people as required as well, depending on what we need to learn.
August 7, 2020 at 15:08
(Leo) Anni23 » Hollowillusions
Yes one of them was like this! The other two that I have in mind are just friends who I assume I´ll still stay friends with. Although also oddly enough I looked my best friend from childhood up the other day and she was an 11 too... weird stuff
August 7, 2020 at 15:14
(Leo) Anni23 » Nadya Lavand
Yes my birth time is accurate. Ohh that´s interesting. And 11, 21 and 12 are the birthdates of three of the people who have come closest to me! I don´t suppose you know any websites which talk about about numerlogical compatibility?

What do you mean by "in the 14 degrees" sorry I don´t really understand degrees in astrology yet.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »