Dreams about school/university

July 23, 2020 at 07:06 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Dreams about school/university
I had another dream about school / university. A repeated pattern. I´m starting to get why I always feel so alone, like a ghost when I´m attending parties, endings of the school. I never felt a part of anything, so sad :24: I would like to, so much!

I was there with my neighborhood friend who became a medical doctor. I had to explain why I had been absent, sick, ill and I had forgot (again). Waking up made me realize I a lot. It feels like a different time! Maybe Cancer-Leo?

But now I can understand why I cannot be a part of the mainstream, I looked at the Electric Universe series https://www.gaia.com/series/… yesterday. Everything is different than we were thaught! And I always felt / knew things were different but I didn´t know why. It´s so sad because I loved learning just school was almost never fun! And I´d so much like to be part of a group of researchers. Well maybe now I am! :3:

Grateful! :62:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 23, 2020 at 08:36
(Aries) nutelina
Just happen to stumble upon this today... Just by listening to a podcast... https://sarahwestall.com/homeschool…
July 23, 2020 at 09:42
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
Sounds to me like you have some past regrets about school/ college haunting your dreams. Maybe you wish you tried harder or went on to become something greater by hitting the books harder.
July 23, 2020 at 14:40
(Aries) nutelina » Crowleys Disciple
Yes, you can repeat that. I wonder about the 11th house, friends... I do have Chiron there and my moon. Maybe my moon is like this calm emotions to study and my Mars, Mercury and Venus all like higher education? (9th house whole sign)
July 23, 2020 at 17:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Technical Remote Viewer Marjoe E.A.Dames predicts a "typhoid Mary" type situation in the Fall hitting the public!
Is there a spirit animal at the University?
July 23, 2020 at 20:04
(Aries) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
From my dream there were just teachers and students, I felt out of place as if I wanted to belong but didn´t, I had been absent, ill, some excuse I forgot (in the dream).

But remote viewing is awesome, don´t mind talking about that! Typhoid Mary? You know China is having so much rain a big part of their population is suffering... And probably food shortages as wel since most of the land used for growing crops is flooded as well...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »