What Brings You Joy?

July 22, 2020 at 17:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
What Brings You Joy?
I was curious to your 5th house placements and what specifically manifested for you and brings you joy and how you think it correlates?

I’ll go here: I’m a mother of 3, my kids are my ultimate joy. My sun mercury mars and Chiron are there in my 5th house all in Taurus which I believe to be a “nurturing” “motherly” sign. So, my kids are my greatest joy, but also my biggest wound sometimes. They can hurt me the easiest. But boy is my life so rich because of them.

So, what is your joy? Let’s spread a little happiness.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 22, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
They say even if house has no planets you can tell about someone´s house matters by looking at the ruler.

I have Aqua cusp in 5th (empty house).

I guess Uranus being in Sag in the 3rd would speak to someone who likes to travel, philsophize, chat with people in a positive tone.....all true for me. Dunno if Uranus aspects matter though, nor house exactly.
July 22, 2020 at 18:39
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » themagi
I think Uranus matters very much. I know my own Uranus placement lends itself to the unusual, do you find joy in the “weird” or different?
July 22, 2020 at 18:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
:1: two joy bringers...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 22, 2020 at 18:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Leo Moon
Those are pretty top notch joys!!! Brought me joy seeing them both!

We just got to Florida and I have not unpacked the guitars yet. Need to! Jam out tonight! One cat loves the new house other cat is still hiding :(
July 22, 2020 at 19:01
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Animals... I love them. My face lights up whenever I see them :27:

Btw, I was thinking of you Dani, haven´t seen you around much, hope everything with your move went well :80:
July 22, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Aw thank you. I missed it here.

I’m in Florida now and love it. Unfortunately I lost my daddy right before the move and recoiled a little bit. Today is a good day and I’ve chosen to come out of my seclusion to talk about joy, because I want to focus on the joy he brought to me, even though things were strained and bad before he died. But, my daddy had a Jupiter in Taurus, and we had the SAME sense of humor. Thinking about it brings a true smile to my face.

Thank you so much for thinking of me. Time is a gift and you can’t get it back, so I appreciate the time your mind spent on my well being.
July 22, 2020 at 19:11
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » dani_mae1
Aw Dani.... :8: I´m very sorry to hear this. As a person who has lost my dad, 6 years ago, I feel your pain. :79: :62:

I´m glad to hear your spirits are well enough to come out of seclusion, he´ll always be with you. :62:
July 22, 2020 at 19:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » RohiniMoon
Oh definitely! I feel his presence and I’m not 100% or really close to it, but I KNOW I will be :79:
July 22, 2020 at 20:07
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Freedom - to organize my own time, place... Financial freedom - not being dependable on someone else for money... Emotional freedom - being capable to feel whatever I want or need to feel...
It brings joy but I suck to remember this every day... it usually works when I see someone who doesn´t have this, so than I thank God, Universe and all saints that I have my own freedom to do, be and feel whateverthefuckIwant :48: :48:
July 22, 2020 at 20:11
(Libra) leorising
My joy is in this website of astrology ( my Uranus in saggitarius 5th house) !
I am very committed to him (Saturn in saggitarius 4/5th house) :68:
July 22, 2020 at 20:15
(Pisces) ><(((º>
I have 3 planets in 5th house, it´s a lot...Even my Moon is there :3:
I love art in many forms - movies, music, dance, design, drawing, fashion/clothes :4:...I can´t decide what is better...I like to mix artistic activities, they really bring me joy :74:
July 22, 2020 at 20:17
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » leorising
ah this is 5th house...than my is in virgo, It should be service to others.... hmmm... I enjoy that too but I have to be paid to do that :37: Maybe something is wrong with me, but otherwise I just feel exploited, but I love my job which include serving and taking care of others

ps. this site need more smiles :157:
July 22, 2020 at 20:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » ZynCitrus
:80: and more iced caffeinated beverages...you photo makes me want one. I´m a sucker for iced lattes :68: :68:
July 22, 2020 at 20:19
(Libra) leorising » ZynCitrus
Saturn smiles ? :63:
July 22, 2020 at 20:27
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » leorising
no that was an order :P we must have more smileys
July 22, 2020 at 20:36
(Pisces) ><(((º>
Lately, even gardening seems interesting to me - I didn´t suspect it would ever happen :4:.

I also like cake decorating... :74: So even sugar arts...I look at the "works" of some women I know and admit that they can delight me :3:.

:65: of some home baker from my birth town...I think she is very talented :80: - with Sun in :177: is not difficult
Login
(Log in)
July 22, 2020 at 20:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ><(((º>
This is too beautiful to eat! Oh dear I need cake in my life now!

Maybe I’ll make one tomorrow with the kids and call it our joy cake, in celebration of all the joyful things in life! Thanks for inspiration!
July 22, 2020 at 20:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Emk, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Animals, nature, kids, bonding with others, a lovely intellectual and/or heart to heart conversation, rain, freedom, acceptance, gaining insight about the world or something, mysteries. And of course I can´t forget music and some good coffee :P
July 22, 2020 at 21:04
(Pisces) ><(((º> » dani_mae1
>"Maybe I’ll make one tomorrow with the kids and call it our joy cake, in celebration of all the joyful things in life! Thanks for inspiration!"

You´re welcome :80: I wish I could do it myself :1:

Maybe you´ll find some inspiration on Her site :3:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/…

I admit that some ideas are really crazy...
Login
(Log in)
July 22, 2020 at 21:06
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ><(((º>
I LOVE the Edward scissors hands cake! One of my favorite movies! And of course Johnny Depp! Droooool!

Thank you I’ll definitely check her out and see what we can do!
July 23, 2020 at 00:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Always swimming, always art..Mars in the 5th house(Pisces)..
July 23, 2020 at 00:38
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Fresh air; When I had to "breathe" in Los Angeles there was dust, grit, & smog!
Too lazy to vacuum everything; Just set the vacuum cleaner on backwards to blow a trail in the dirt!
Ohh! the fifth house; My Vertex is there in the center of :180: the sea-goat!
Urania, the planetoid of precision is on the Moon´s :162: between 7 and 9 degrees more evolved than the Vertex.
July 23, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Oooo... vertex right smack dab of Capricorn?! I’d say you are building a legacy this lifetime! Does it feel like it?
July 23, 2020 at 02:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
There is always a project in the works :1:
July 23, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) fishscales
Music and food??

Honestly don´t see much correlation between my 5th house and what brings me "joy"...

Aquarius on the 5th, it´s ruler Saturn in the 8th...

In the first if you wanna go modern rulers...

Sounds like I should love death or myself more than anything...

Maybe sex should go in my greatest joy dept... But Saturn and Aquarius... And Saturn in Gemini no less, is not really what you would associate with sex...

Mars in 8th is probably clouding the issue...

I do like investigating things deeply in a mental sense...but only certain things...all the "why are we here" bullshit...not really the classical "scholarly" studies...

Could be the Aquarius/Saturn in Gemini in 8th house connection...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »