Final dispositor

July 12, 2020 at 11:11 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Final dispositor
I just had my mind blown by reading about the final dispositor. I looked at the astro.com calculator and this is what I got - can anyone help me interpet this, I am not sure which one I should be looking at. What is my final dispositor - is it Saturn? What does it mean?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 12, 2020 at 11:58
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
You don´t seem to have a single dispositor, :151: :152: :154: are all in a loop at the end of the chain, meaning none really gets an upper hand over the others. So ultimately, those three have to strike a balance and come to terms with each other.

Don´t really know how to interpret house dispositors, though. :63:
July 12, 2020 at 12:10
(Cancer) Anikey » Neon_Mage
Thanks! That´s why I was confused, seeing three and not one :63: but what you are saying sounds right... hoping someone with a similar situation can shed some light.
July 12, 2020 at 12:21
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
What you have is called a "comittee".
This is where the individual has difficulty making up their minds because they have to satisfy all of the planets in the dispositor tree, rather than just focusing on the one tree.

Your Neptune being in it´s rulership in Sagittarius is good, but it´s an outer planet.

July 12, 2020 at 12:49
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » IntoTheVoid
Hi guys,

I recommend Rulers of the horoscope by Alan Oken.

It’s a must for any astrology students.

😎🤟
July 12, 2020 at 13:11
(Cancer) Anikey » IntoTheVoid
As if things weren´t complicated enough :23: now I wonder which of the qualities of each planet must be satisfied as they have each a multitude... Thanks for this :6:
July 12, 2020 at 13:13
(Cancer) Anikey » Chiron the centaur
Thanks for the recommendation, I will keep it in mind, however ordering in/from Europe is probably nearly impossible at the moment :74:
July 12, 2020 at 14:53
(Taurus) nutelina
That is a really interesting find!
July 12, 2020 at 14:58
(Pisces) fishscales » IntoTheVoid
Interesting... I did not know it was called that...

Fitting name though..

Just like any committee, it sounds like it serves to make things more difficult and confusing...
July 12, 2020 at 16:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A "Final Dispositor" is a planet that "carries" the energies of all other planets and houses with it.

It is not a "New Age" concept, but one that is very old.

The Final Dispositor is a planet that is very influential in our charts and lives. It can become even more important than our Asc, Sun, and Moon.

Not all charts have a Final Dispositor. A final dispositor is that planet that is in his own sign when no other planets are. Thus it "disposits" each one of them. It becomes the "Final Ruler" of the chart, similar to the "Chart Ruler" (the ruler of the Asc).

But there can be a case where a planet that is not in its own sign becomes the Final Dispositor due to a repeating "loop" - which is your own case. The Moon is your Final Dispositor.

Let´s do the exercise. Let´s pick up any planet, like Neptune for example.

Neptune is in Sagittarius. Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (we use the traditional rulers when determining the Final Dispositor). Jupiter is in Cancer. Cancer is ruled by the Moon. The Moon is in Taurus. Taurus is ruled by Venus. Venus is in Leo. Leo is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Cancer. And we go back to the Moon.

Let´s take Pluto. Pluto is in Libra. Libra is ruled by Venus. Venus is in Leo. Leo is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is in Cancer. And we go back to the Moon.

And if we do the above exercise with every planet in your chart, we end up at the Moon, and then the loop start to repeat without end. So even though the loop doesn´t end as such in any given planet, it does start to repeat itself from the Moon. So in that way, it is a "Final Dispositor".

Your Moon seems to be very influential in your life, and more so since it is exalted in Taurus and exactly conjunct your Taurus descendant.

But the Moon is ALSO conjunct Chiron, which in turn, is also conjunct your descendant as well. So it is possible that you feel "at ease" and emotionally secure mostly when you are in a committed relationship. Perhaps you become too codependent with your partners, and want to be everything for them, but don´t receive the same in return, which makes you feel disappointed frequently?

Having Uranus exactly conjunct your Ascendant, makes you very free and independent in nature. But the Moon wants to bond with a partner and feel protected and nurtured by him. So you want BOTH, freedom and independence, but at the same time your mind is always focused on having a partner in your life with whom you can have a very deep and intimate connection. So this becomes a sort of "push-pull" dynamic for you.

Of course, the above is just a possible interpretation out of a few possible different scenarios.
July 12, 2020 at 16:41
(Virgo) rohini moon » Dharma212
Hmm.. So in this scenario..would Mars NOT be my final dispositor? You know, it´s my chart ruler....but it sits with Ketu...planets alone in my chart would be Mercury in Leo, and Saturn in Libra.

I´m thinking if I go by what you´re saying, Mercury would be my final dispositor? I´m lost on on this....
July 12, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » rohini moon
In the tropical it looks like you have Mercury in Virgo and Venus in Libra, you would have two main dispositor trees. In the Sidereal it may be different, though.
July 12, 2020 at 16:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ll take a look at your chart in a few minutes (20-30) and will tell you what I see. I am in the middle of something now. I´ll be looking at your Vedic chart because that´s the one you identity with.
July 12, 2020 at 16:50
Thank you, ;) I´m genuinely confused by this!
July 12, 2020 at 17:37
(Cancer) Anikey » Dharma212
Wow, I cannot thank you enough for this :79: it´s like you gave me a huge missing part of the puzzle that is my chart... I have been denying my Moon for a decade now as I have been single that long. And, without exaggeration, EVERY single night I have a variation of the same dream in which the Moon asks to be heard. You are right, she is/will be my final dispositor in more than one way... :17:
July 12, 2020 at 17:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » rohini moon
The chart ruler might have a flow-chart tree, more through the signs than the houses; Signs being 150% as powerful as the houses! As there have been :182: transits with :159: in it´s own sign so evidence of :159: being final dispositor has to be happening.
:157: moved back to :180: to disposit :156: & :160:!
:171: :155: has been busy this weekend!
July 12, 2020 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars better be a good boy, because if he´s not...

When Saturn goes direct he´s gonna sodomize Aries like there´s no tomorrow or the next day.

You got to know I´m laughin´ my ass off, right now.

:61: :61: :61:
July 12, 2020 at 18:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
:37:..
July 12, 2020 at 18:41
=====
"Hmm.. So in this scenario..would Mars NOT be my final dispositor? You know, it´s my chart ruler....but it sits with Ketu...planets alone in my chart would be Mercury in Leo, and Saturn in Libra"

"I´m thinking if I go by what you´re saying, Mercury would be my final dispositor? I´m lost on on this...."

Some charts don´t have a final dispositor, but rather some planet (or planets) that disposit several others.

In order to be considered as a Final Dispositor, that planet must be either the end of a "Dispositor Tree" for every planet in the birth chart, or be the planet at the end of each "loop" in the Dispositor Tree; meaning we always go back to it every time we start following down the chain of rulership.

If those conditions are not met, then technically speaking, it would not be called a Final Dispositor.

However, if a planet disposits several others, then such a planet becomes very influential in our charts/lives, even if it is not a final dispositor as such.

In your case (in Vedic), Mercury in Leo in your MC disposits: The Moon, Chiron, Rahu, Sun, Venus, Pluto, and Saturn. That´s 7 planets right there!! So Mercury is very influential in your chart/life. You seem to thrive in communication. For you, communication is an essential part of your life and daily activity.

In other words, you are a walking chatterbox, haha. Just kidding, :-))).

Mars disposits itself, as well as Uranus and Ketu. And Mars is also the chart ruler. So Mars is also very important/influential in your chart/life. This makes you very self-confident and self-assertive. Because it is in Scorpio, it doesn´t necessarily make you very direct and straightforward in nature, but it does make you quite assertive and opinionated (having strong and passionate opinions and beliefs).

Jupiter disposits itself and Neptune.

Then in Tropical, Mercury disposits: The Moon, Chiron, the North Node, and the Sun.

And Saturn disposits: The South Node, Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter, Pluto, and Mars; which also is your chart ruler.

So Saturn apparently is a very influential planet in your life as well. This makes you more mature and "serious" about life. But with this much influence from Saturn, perhaps you need to relax and enjoy life more, and not take things too seriously. You need to smile more, and widely so, :-)).
July 12, 2020 at 18:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My affectionate thoughts, in a gentlemanly manner regarding, RohiniMoon, is such that she is only a chatterbox when she feels safe with a person in a one-to-one basis.

Her Mercury is a proud asset, to herself, in regards to rationale depth research.

A reader and thinker, extraordinaire.

Marilyn Monroe type.

Beauty and brains.

Essentially...

A brick house.
July 12, 2020 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
=====
Can´t disagree with any of that! :29:
July 12, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
=====
✌️, my brother.

Hope your day is going well.
July 12, 2020 at 19:55
Ah ha! I had a sneaking suspicion it was Mercury like I said originally! ;)

This makes sense, in certain ways, but the Saturn part also makes sense, a lot. I do have a more serious bent to me in my everyday life, but not overbearingly so..

All in all, very accurate! appreciate the time you took out of your day to look Into that for me, you don´t have too -but you do it for many people here...time is of the essence and anyone giving us time out of their day is a privilege. ;)

... My Saturn influence again? :4:
July 12, 2020 at 19:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
My affectionate thoughts, in a gentlemanly manner regarding, RohiniMoon, is such that she is only a chatterbox when she feels safe with a person in a one-to-one basis

This is very true.... I´m not talkative in group settings.. I´d have to be feel very secure and and safe like you said.

One on one I am very good....especially if I feel very comfortable with the person.

I was painfully shy as a child...

Only child syndrome, perhaps.
July 12, 2020 at 22:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
=====
Thanks! For you too! :15: :29:
July 12, 2020 at 22:52
=====
"Ah ha! I had a sneaking suspicion it was Mercury like I said originally! ;)"

I see, haha, :-) :15:

"This makes sense, in certain ways, but the Saturn part also makes sense, a lot."

Yes, I thought it would make sense to you.

"I do have a more serious bent to me in my everyday life, but not overbearingly so.."

Yes, I understand. The fire and the air in your chart helps with neutralizing, to some degree or another, the more "serious" manifestations of Saturn, especially the Sagittarius Jupiter and the Leo Mercury.

"All in all, very accurate!"

I am glad that you could resonate with it, :-).

"..appreciate the time you took out of your day to look Into that for me, you don´t have too -but you do it for many people here...time is of the essence and anyone giving us time out of their day is a privilege. ;)"

You are most welcome; it is always my pleasure (and a privilege) being of service to others, :-).

"... My Saturn influence again? :4:"

Exactly! :4: :1:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »