North Node in Aquarius

July 7, 2020 at 20:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

North Node in Aquarius
What do you think about that NN? What is a soul mission? Some humanitarian work, unconventional lifestyle?

Some people say that spiritual calling of the North Node in Aquarius is to be of service to the group.

In which house is your NN in Aquarius?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2020 at 20:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Mine is the 7th house of Aquarius. Which really depends on what stage of your life is in at the time.

I mean you can say as a Toddler (Preschool) since it´s the first Aquarius Group or Neighborhood kids.

Then you go to elementary and high school or even summer school
Girl Scouts and establishing sales there with girl scout cookies since I have Saturn in Taurus. I had one a trophy in cake decorating.

Then of course I was in Choir for a short time, basket ball for a short photography for the school year book, track for a short time. Youth Group, Young Life Which again is basically Uranus in Sagittarius transit on my 5th house. And those certain lessons about relationships and interacting with a group.

Then it was the first job in Saturn in Capricorn working at K-mart..ha ha, again learning about sales and selling things. First experience with Alcoholics Anoynomous for Adult Children of Alcoholics, Co-dependency, Alanon, and understanding what that was all about and sneaking in groups trying to understand my family addictions.

Then of course Neptune in Capricorn, Uranus in Aquarius was becoming a single mother and starting to interact with parenting groups, kids groups and themed around being healthy parent.

Then it was about Marriage in Sagittarius Pluto and Uranus in Aquarius and the conventional material world of having a job, house, the dogs, and learning to relate with the Nursing Home Group of Cancer Pluto Generation and Gemini Pluto Generation and that is healing the Saturn in Taurus Moon in Taurus (Older Folks men and women).

Capricorn Pluto and Uranus in Pisces introduced me to different groups online and I lost everything because of the Jupiter Mahadasha and graduated School with a Human Service Degree and worked with internships for awhile with Ending Poverty because of Saturn in Taurus another layer of it. All the social issues and social problems and resources and how the system works and doesn´t work for people.

Then of course we got into the Netherlands and how whole different culture operates and the country has Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Aquarius in the natal chart. Which is learning the unconventional relationship, and cultural diversity.

I spent some time with Wealthy Entrepreneurs and learning that whole different point of view about relating in groups and another layer of wealth.

Then of course I´ve been in the Spiritual Communties, and the Astrology ones and that is very Aquarius in Uranus in Aries.

Where Uranus in Taurus takes me now I´ll see in 2020-2021. It´s kind of funny because I learn about advocating and activists from the protests and all these groups on the news and so I believe in Jupiter Mahadasha for me, it´s been learning about the different layers of Taurus because you can see even the pedophiles being exposed in Hollywood, Cartels, and hard to say how I can be learning all the time by multiple social groups and the shadow and light side of the Taurus/Aquarius experience.

Money is involved in just about everything and what people value more. And what will people do for wealth, power, fame, and fortune? Will you kill? Will you lie? Will you scam? Will you sacrifice everything including your family for fame and fortune.

So in my Saturn Mahadasha of course I will be successful for what ever I choose to do, but while everyone else has made it there before me in my Jupiter Mahadasha, I think this was clearing karma from already doing it before and letting my ego get out of control, since it´s Saturn Retrograde and Aries in Chiron Retrograde.

So it´s learning perhaps what ever career I do, do it with ethics and morals and not screw other people in the process or do everything that´s being exposed when you deal with groups.

Like with Millennial´s for example, I can watch them do all kinds of things online for the last decade and ethical and unethical ways of getting money, power, and fame on YT.

So really what kind of karma do we create with the North Node Aquarius when we are astrologers, Tarot Readers, Psychics, Mediums, etc. And this is where some people do create a lot of karma and take it on because they´re willing to say whatever and take money for their services even if it´s a scam and ruins the relationship, marriage, family, or whatever.

So Saturn in Taurus puts on the breaks and Capricorn Pluto lays on the breaks and obviously Saturn in Capricorn isn´t ready to release me yet with Jupiter because this last bit of karma needs to be cleared with family, government restrictions, rules, regulations, polices, procedures with paper work etc.

When you have Capricorn Mercury there´s more responsibility with business and money I think because you are clearing karma with it and even if North Node Aquarius says be 100% free or Uranus in Taurus for that matter, it´s being wise and not jumping in a group of my own until it´s time and usually that comes with aspects and releasing me.

I don´t think people realize how Capricorn Mercury is so different because if you have Aquarius Mercury for example you´re going to do whatever you want and break the rules.

With all this Aries squaring I´d be busted right away and so it´s not worth risking my projects and getting involved with the groups especially when everyone´s emotionally charged because you can see in the protests they´re getting busted right away for different things.

For me it´s about learning to be responsible with the group in the North Node Aquarius where other´s might not have the same lesson.

I know another person I know had North Node Aquarius and worked at Video store for a while and then horse back riding, and a bank for a long time because of Saturn in Libra and Jupiter in Taurus.

So I don´t think we have the same lessons.
July 7, 2020 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks for sharing. :1:
http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out…
July 7, 2020 at 22:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Morena_Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I just read your response, I agree with you, we don´t have the same lessons, but we can share our experiences, thank you for your time and wisdom! :)
July 7, 2020 at 23:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MarvinReal
That sounds cool marvin. Thanks.
July 8, 2020 at 00:01
(Aries) ram_goat
NN AQ in 1st house.. I have never understood my NN. I understand my SN very well and that comes too too easily for me, and always ends badly when I follow it that direction.

I also think AQ and all things Aquarius are very badly described, in ways that are very generic and don´t say much.

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out…
July 8, 2020 at 01:04
(Pisces) fishscales
NN in Aquarius, 4th house here.

"Unconventional home life" may be something you´d hear about that placement.

Maybe... But I think the thing that´s most unconventional about my home life is that it´s more conventional than any home life I ever expected to have since I was in my 20s, and thought I´d just be some wandering bohemian for the rest of my life.

Aquarius is also supposed to look past themselves... I have step kids...it was liberating to me to be concerned about someone else when I first started taking care of them... I had lived a very selfish, self-concerned lifestyle before that point... Even though the things I had to do to take care of two little kids seemed more outwardly confining, it was actually inwardly liberating in a way...

So maybe liberation through taking care of others at home... Sounds like a possible Aquarius NN/4th house synthesis to me...
July 8, 2020 at 03:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think you should focus more in house position than in sign placement, because the Nodes stay 18 months in any given sign. So focusing on sign placement is more of a generational interpretation.

What I do is to focus my interpretations on house placement, and to then "modify"/"flavor" it with the sign placement. That way, it becomes a personal interpretation. Then when you add the aspects to the Nodes, and from what houses are those aspects occurring, it really becomes very personal/individual.

As I only use Whole Houses for my interpretations - as you already know - I´ll give you my opinion based on that.

This is just a possible scenario and nothing more. I am not analyzing the aspects to the Nodes and other factors that modify/alter the interpretation/analysis.

In Whole Houses, your Aquarius North Node (NN) is in the 5th, and your South Node is in Leo in the 11th; a very curious "inversion" of the houses/signs.

With an 11th house SN we can have the following manifestations:

Depending too much on "groupthink". In past lives, an individual with an 11th house SN depended on groups and network connections for his/her survival. These connections made him/her what he/she was. In your particular case, "they" made you a King/Queen (Leo SN).

But what the individual gained in terms of social status and power, he lost it in terms of individuality (5th house).

In order to get their support, he/she had to follow the "groupthink" and the conventions and conditionings of the society in which he/she lived. So he/she learned to "adapt"; he learned to either "follow the rules" of his particular group/society, or say goodbye to being a "queen/king".

His/her concept of art/aesthetics (5th house North Node) was mostly based on groupthink and not on his/her own individual and unique concept (5th house Aquarius NN).

The individual with an 11th house SN, might have developed (as a survival mechanism) the "instinct" of being agreeable and being "everything for everyone". Taking an individual stand becomes a challenge with this placement.

As this comes almost "natural" to him (the SN are our self-sabotaging habits we fall into), it is possible that he isn´t even aware of the mechanism at play. After all, an individual seldom truly understands and connects with his NN before his/her 32-35, more close to 35. In my own case, I didn´t connect with my Aries NN until my 44-45. Before that, my Aries NN was an "alien" to me, haha. Of course, I didn´t know about astrology, even though I had been into spirituality since I was 19 years old.

Then we have a 5th house Aquarius North Node.

The 5th house is mostly about "creative self-expression", meaning individual creation not based on groupthink. It is the house of "having fun" and enjoying ourselves, moving away from the "tense" and "serious" responsibilities" of life. It is about doing something just for the sake of doing it - just for fun - without any need to "justify" anything. The 5th (together with the 2nd) is also about self-esteem and self-confidence.

Then we add Aquarius to the mix, and we have even MORE uniqueness and individuality, as a MUST for feeling fulfilled in life (our North Node).

With a 5th house Aquarius NN, we need to learn to follow what "feels right" for US, not for the group. We are being asked to be true to ourselves and to our particular and individual convictions, regardless of what the group believes in or what it would accept. We are being asked not to care that much about pleasing others, seeking their approval. We are asked to be a very unique individual (Aquarius) and having our own mind about anything and everything (Aquarius).

With a 5th house Aquarius NN we are meant to focus on creativity and the arts as a means to "heal our souls". We are supposed to connect with the artist inside of us, and to respect and admire him/her. We are supposed to create unique art forms without any need to feel supported by others.

With a 5th house Aquarius NN, we are supposed to be willing to take a firm stand about anything and everything, regardless whether or not this results in losing the "support" - or even the friendship - from others.

And to the degree that we connect with this 5th house Aquarius NN, we begin to understand how unique each individual is, and we begin to cherish individuality and to foster it in others.

And as a result we begin to attract people with similar vibrations and attitudes, and we go back to our 11th house SN, but now being part of a group in which each member allows the other to be his/her own unique self. And we become a leader, a pioneer, who leads others by example and by inspiration.
July 8, 2020 at 06:22
(Gemini) QueenofCups1111
I have NN in Aquarius in my 3rd house conjunct Mars. I think it can relate to the need for communication but also my immediate community. This year I´ve been heavily involved in a matter relating to my neighbors and neighborhood. I´ve had to take the reigns and try to get rid of a problem that no one else seemed to want to deal with. I feel compelled to do so. It´s the first time in my life that I have faced something like this. It´s horrible, but I feel like it´s aligned with my NN/Mars at this point in my life.

What I´m doing is for me, but also for others as well. The neighborhood as a whole.
July 8, 2020 at 07:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I think that many 1st house North Node natives tend to stand out for a particular accomplishment that involves doing something completely unexpected; they are often pioneers, forced to break away from any limiting partnerships represented by the South Node in the 7th. The North Node here finds that if he wants to express who he really is, he has to follow his own, self-constructed path.

Since the 7th house also symbolizes known enemies, keep in mind that, depending on aspects to the South Node in the 7th, one can have rivals aplenty to vanquish before you attain your personal 1st house goals...

"In personal relationships, this Nodal Axis has the potential to give too much to the other, since Leo is known for its generosity, but Aquarius does really see the broader picture and feels more comfortable living on a larger world-stage, so if you abandon others to your larger vision, and take care of the Group needs (through volunteering, getting involved in politics, philanthropy) but ignore your significant other, you’re off the path.

The goal is to integrate Leo’s personal warmth with Aquarius’ ability to see what everyone needs. In this way, this combination can function to the satisfaction of everyone, and Aquarius’ sense of self as the good guy everyone loves will be based on factual evidence rather than self-aggrandizing wishful thinking. This Nodal combination, by the way, makes for the ideal politician, particularly if s/he attracts a 7th house spouse who agrees with the larger philosophical principles Aquarius’ North Node believes in.

The 1st/7th house axis, aside from the Nodal axis, is always looking for a “spouse” or partner who makes the 1st house person look good, and with the North Node here, looking good isn’t just about upgrading one’s appearance or behaviors; it’s also about living up to Aquarian-style personal ideals."

I agree with you, I didn´t find any good explanation on the internet, some of them are partly correct.
July 8, 2020 at 07:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
"While you find it easy to organize for others at the office, this is just a distraction. You must turn and face your emotions at home. Learn to express and honor them. You will find the love and appreciation you long for only by opening up the emotional faucet. Resist the temptation to bury yourself in work. Rather, plunge into the dark night of the soul: devote your time to loved ones, garden, cook, heal, tend to your home and spiritual matters."

I found this description for NN in the 4th house, I think that you already do a lot of these things.:)
July 8, 2020 at 07:53
(Aries) ram_goat » Morena_Lu
oh maybe he has been doing this via cooking at home during quarantine?

a good interpretation from you on this..
July 8, 2020 at 08:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
=====
I think that you are right, creative expression is really important for me. I used to be more like my Leo SN in the past, always trying to be on some good position, be a leader..But something changed in 2012. I was the leader of student protests, but I realized that I need to listen only my voice, not the voice of the group..I get drawn more into spiritual path, and in a way I realized that I need to change myself and transform my ego.

I don´t know how much I will be good at that, I have really hard aspects with NN, square with my Sun, Moon, Mercury..Maybe in a way it is a battle between materialistic side of Taurus and spiritual path of Aquarius..I just see that every time when Rahu is activated(I tried to see it in Sidereal chart, still don´t know much about it, haha) I really have a tough time..
I was always confuse about what is the 5th house:love, hobby, first child? How to interpret her and that
NN, and every time I see square with the 8th house...I am immediately sick, hahaha.

I see that Ram has it in the first, Fish in the 4th, Golden in the 7th..and house is for sure maybe the most important, she is telling us where we should focus..
July 8, 2020 at 08:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » QueenofCups1111
=====
I read this :

"The North Node in 3rd House, also known as the Dragon’s Head in the 3rd House, brings good fortune in many areas: siblings, neighbors, co-workers, an intellectual career, mental capacity, education, and travel for the specific purpose of education. The corresponding Dragon’s Tail in the 9th House shows a disdain for organized religion or perhaps extreme superstition. There may also be some danger in travel or a troubled journey for a mysterious or secretive reason. It indicates a person who should also avoid gambling."
Do you think that it is accurate in your case?
July 8, 2020 at 08:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Yes, he always show some nice pictures of food, my Taurus is happy to see them, haha. :4:
March 4, 2021 at 13:08
(Capricorn) Emanuel
North Node in 5th house Aquarius and South Node in 11th house Leo .

From Wayman Stewart s book "The North Node-Your soul purpose"

"NORTH NODE IN AQUARIUS: THE FREE-SPIRITED SOUL
Since Aquarius is such an advanced, progressive energy and the North Node is about learning how to progress and grow, the North Node in Aquarius is an excellent placement. Personal growth can occur in exceptional and startling or shocking ways. It’s all about becoming very attuned to something bigger than yourself. Aquarius is future-oriented and having the North Node in this sign means that you can truly see a vision of yourself being a better, bigger person. In order to reach this higher self, you are overcoming the trap of your ego.
When a person has an Aquarius North Node, they also have a Leo South Node. So, you are coming from a past of wanting recognition for being special and amazing. In a past lives’ context, you were a very important person in your most recent past life. You fed off of the admiration, the applause, and the attention of other people. Leo South Node individuals were most likely famous in their past life, as politicians, performers, or public figures. You might have even been lucky enough to have been a member of royalty. But, even if you weren’t a monarch, you were treated like a glorious king or queen. You ruled in this past life yet the South Node shows issues that occurred in the past life because of this “monarchy.”
Therefore, you ruled with an iron fist or you let the head that held the crown become massive. A person with their South Node in Leo had an out-of-control ego in their past life. It led to arrogant, self-absorbed, domineering, and/or snotty behavior. But, the South Node is what we never let go of in that past life. So, you left that life with a giant ego and came into this one with a giant you’re your karmic debt, therefore, revolves around taming your self-obsession, which is going to get in the way of a true connection with others. Leo South Node people have huge hearts, which makes you gravitate toward romance and passion. Yet, the passion easily becomes a drama. Did I mention that being highly dramatic is also a problem for this South Node? Because it is. In your past life, there was never a dull moment. Those with this placement were fantastic actors, either by profession or just by personality, and all the world was your stage. But, did you ever learn to get off stage and turn off the drama? Not really.
Now, you might not believe in past lives. Yet, you can still look back and see how your Leo South Node dominated your past in this life with its bad habits. Your worst habits come from acting as if you are the center of everything. You can behave as if you are the protagonist of some dramatic movie that will never end. This not only makes you self-absorbed but it’s going to make you treat everyone else as if they need to play their part. You can all too easily give people roles to play because you are constantly playing the role you feel you need to in order to gain that applause or be special. So, South Node in Leo makes one easily disappointed, annoyed, or even outraged when others aren’t giving a good performance like they are. Having this placement can compel you to demand that people act like a lover or a best friend or a colleague is “supposed” to act, instead of just giving people the freedom to be individuals.
What happens because of that? Well, you never really get the fulfillment of acting out this drama that we seek. Being the center of attention and trying to get everything and everyone to bend to your will is just going to make you feel empty. The Universe is set up to deny us our South Node, if you go to extremes with it. Now, I firmly believe that people should not “leave behind” their South Node. There are excellent things about the South Node. But, to access those more positive traits, you have to be balanced out by your North Node.

That’s where we get to the Aquarius North Node. While the South Node is the more comfortable, familiar soul-expression for you, the North Node is the higher, more enlightened soul-expression. And it’s not exactly that you’re “learning” to be your North Node. It’s just that you are developing more conscious awareness of the North Node because it’s already in you. It develops through a
constant dissatisfaction with your South Node. That’s the funny thing about everyone’s South Node. We cling to it even when it doesn’t make us happy. The South Node is like that job that gives you basic security but isn’t fulfilling. The North Node is like the job that you really want to do but might have pushed it to the back of your mind because it’ll take you out of your comfort zone.
Aquarius North Node people have to be very humbled by life in order to access this part of themselves. After a lifetime of pursuing the superstar role, of trying to be widely adored, of attempting to find that life-defining passion with someone else, you will still come up short somehow. Maybe you don’t find that fame or recognition you searched for. Maybe you are continually being ostracized or judged socially. Maybe you end up single for forever or bouncing from one empty love affair to the next. These situations will be painful but they will break down your ego and allow you to develop the ability to care less and less about being fabulous and adored. The more Aquarius North Node is denied the amazing lifestyle that they crave so much, the more they will be able to get in touch with their free-spirited nature and let go of what people think.
So, the higher self of someone with their North Node in Aquarius is capable of not being in it for themselves. When that glorious fame or magical love doesn’t come to you, the art of healthy detachment is mastered. When people with this placement are in this mode of thinking, they can
truly blow wherever the wind takes them. You have a habit of wanting what you want and when you want it, which is what can make you so demanding or spoiled. But, getting in touch with your inner detachment allows us to release what we want. And when you do, greater things end up coming back to you. Therefore, your truest soul-expression allows you to see that life is random and unpredictable. It cannot be scripted or controlled. A high tolerance for chaos must be cultivated.
Aquarius North Node people also rise above their self-obsession when they stop worrying about their “celebrity.” At the same time, you will always be quite self-aware. That’s the foundation that the Leo South Node instills. But, this sense of self can just be expressed as an amazing self-awareness, knowing exactly who we are. Then, true self-confidence is experienced. When you’re unbalanced with the Leo South Node, you are just faking the confidence, when in reality you’re very obsessed
with others’ approval. But, when you evolve and consciously express your Aquarius North Node, other people’s approval becomes much less important. You have the acceptance and love that really matters: the self-love of your South Node in Leo. So, stop trying hard and learn to just coolly rest in that inner confidence, without having to put on such a show. You don’t get anywhere when you try so hard, anyway, because people have a way of sensing it and seeing it as an obsessive performance, which it is.
Therefore, developing that true self-confidence makes you want to make other people the superstars. Your fame stops being important to you. Instead, you will want to shine a spotlight on what makes other people special. In a less evolved mode, you constantly hit a wall when you try to make your specialness so visible and known. But, through that process, you unconsciously develop the ability to notice what’s wonderful about the people around you and why they’re getting the recognition that you’re not. As a result, the conscious Aquarius North Node is there to applaud others, to show each and everyone that they are an individual worth recognition in their own right. The ego is being transcended, in this stage. You already know you’re special and important. Now,

you’re the egalitarian, wanting others to know that they have something special and important to offer, as well.
This focus on other people is very important for the Aquarius North Node’s spiritual development. It also helps to focus on higher ideals and causes. Whenever you’re in something just for our own fulfillment, it’s not going to get anywhere. So, with this North Node, your greatest potential comes from being able to contribute something important to society and this world. You must stretch yourself beyond concerns of the self and become focused on concerns of the collective. Are you
opening people’s minds? Are you introducing and developing interesting concepts and meaningful
projects? Are you helping to change the world around you? This is where your spiritual growth lies.
You can no longer be solely concerned with how something in the world affects only you. It’s not just your world anymore. It’s everyone’s world and you just live in it.
North Node in Aquarius people find their true success in being innovative, championing causes, promoting projects, and/or working outside of the mainstream. When you go against the grain, you express your true soul nature. Aquarius North Node individuals are rebels and nonconformists at a soul level. So, you have to allow yourself to go crazy or get weird, without worrying about the response from your “audience.” Your higher self is independent-minded and sort of eccentric, not caring too much what people think. After all, this free-thinking gives you the space to do the innovation and experimentation that you need to do. When you take true charge of yourself via your Leo South Node, without seeking others’ approval, no one will really be able to influence you. And as a result of owning yourself so strongly, you can give other people the freedom to totally be whoever they want to be, within rational limits, and not judge them for it.
So, your greatest soul-expression allows people to feel very accepted and befriended. You can make a wide range of social connections, thanks to your powerful social skills. Aquarius is very friendly and approachable. Yet, the legendary aloofness of this sign is balanced out by the giant heart and deep-seated warmth of your Leo South Node. So, you have enormous charisma at your disposal, as you can blend cool casualness with a lively exuberance and generosity. The fact that you’re such a natural performer also helps you socially and creatively. You are very charming and magnetic, with a lot of presence. Therefore, you’re capable of effortlessly reeling your audience in, no matter how crazy or unusual your presentation is. You know how to command a crowd and have people eating out of your palm. But, at this stage, you’ll be doing it for something beyond the self.
With the North Node in Aquarius, you are meant to understand very advanced topics and concepts. You’re meant to strengthen your intellect and your brilliance. Your soul is tired of the unfulfilling focus on your love life, your clothes, your favorite celebrities, your best attributes, etc. You have to move beyond superficial or ego-driven preoccupations. There is a real genius inside of the soul of every Aquarius North Node. You must develop this potential, charging up your brainpower with exciting, fascinating, and out-there subjects. People with this North Node exhibit a very powerful interest in anything from astrology to science to technology to the study of human nature. They eventually become avid astrologers, scientists, tech-specialists, or observers of the human condition because of this, blending sharp logic with strange intuition in that Aquarian way.
The more you focus on these things beyond the self, the less of a yearning for drama you will have. Again, there is an objectivity that is required when you have the North Node in Aquarius. It’s not to say that you will no longer be dramatic. There will always be a drama queen or drama king inside of those with this placement because of the South Node in Leo. But, you need to be able to objectively

use this dramatic flair. How can you channel this passionate, theatrical energy in ways that will still keep you clear-headed and objective? The answer is through some sort of creative outlet.
Aquarius North Node people are particularly creative, in some way or another. It just comes naturally to you. So, you have to apply that drama to something else. It has no room in your life. This is what makes us such great performers, in more ways than one. Maybe the outlet for your drama comes from acting, writing, or singing. Maybe it’s through being able to present things to people in entertaining, colorful ways. And when you need to entertain, you absolutely entertain. But, balance with these Nodes comes from being able to use your dramatic side in an impersonal way, snapping into being highly emotional or the center of attention, when needed creatively, and then snapping right back out of it.
The people in your personal life will be thankful, as it really allows you to chill out. Yet, those with an Aquarius North Node are amazingly chill individuals. There is a certain “craziness” to this energy. But, it’s more of a quirky-crazy than an exhausting-crazy. When you get rid of unnecessary drama, you realize how much better you feel when you keep a cooler head. This also allows you to stop being such love-struck schoolboys and schoolgirls all the time. Thanks to that impassioned Leo South Node, when you crush or fall in love, you crush or fall in love hard, to a point where it’s rather embarrassing. Once those feelings of passion kick in, you start having delusions of grandeur about your love life or your romantic interest. But, when you stop making your life a drama, you remain more objective. You don’t get so caught up in the whirlwind of romance. You will still be loving and sincere and warm. But, that side gets balanced by a cool confidence that not only takes the pressure off of your lover but makes you more attractive to them. When you want the other person too insistently, it can push them away.
As much as you want to be in love and be passionately connected, you have to detach somewhat. Having the North Node in Aquarius means that you cannot base your fulfillment on who you fall in love with. This makes you unbalanced and will keep them from ever really satisfying you. Instead, you have to find your satisfaction through projects, ideals, and causes that keep you engaged with the greater world. When you do, your love life will actually become more satisfying. People with an Aquarius North Node have the soul of a mad scientist, always tinkering away at one experiment or another. And you must remember that you cannot and should not control the results. It’s very easy
to try to have your way all the time, with this placement. But, you should be willing to just let things happen. Just see where things go, without some expectation of what should happen. When you creatively and brilliantly live in the chaos, your free spirit within will flourish. "
March 4, 2021 at 13:13
(Capricorn) Emanuel
From the same book:

"NORTH NODE IN THE 5TH HOUSE (SOUTH NODE IN THE 11TH HOUSE)
The traits of your North Node will show you what makes you special. It’s crucial for you to believe that you’re truly special and to welcome the attention and adulation that you are destined to receive. By expressing your North Node, you will discover where your talents lie and what you’re good at. The South Node represents your way of focusing more on promoting other people and developing their talents. In the past, you have been more conscious of communities or groups, of the well-being of everyone. Yet, this has given you a certain lack of motivation when it comes to promoting yourself. It can even be hard for you to exert your will in a way that isn’t reactionary or contrary. Unless you are going against others’ expectations or breaking the rules, it’s all too easy for you to just go along with whatever is happening, getting swept up in a lot of chaos as a result. Your lack of concern with the outcome causes you to go about things too haphazardly.

Your South Node sign’s traits make you feel not only increasingly unstable but startlingly distant
from other people. Although you may have a lot of acquaintances or make many surface-level
friendships, it’s hard for you to have a heart-to-heart connection with others. You’re very impersonal with most people, which is why your North Node is challenging you to create more heartfelt bonds with others. This is one of the ways in which you will understand what is special about you.
Accepting exclusive attention, compliments, or praise will help you evolve as a person. You also
access your higher self when you are capable of giving that love to someone else. It’s easier for you to just let people come to you and to have no expectations of them. But, as life goes on, this will work less and less for you, only serving to make you feel very alienated. Sharing your affection openly and earnestly will allow you to take charge of the situation, creating the kind of love you want in your life. This makes a dramatic difference in your love life. You’re not un-romantic. Your soul is actually crying out for romance. Understanding that leads you to deep fulfillment.

So, this process of cultivating your creative energy will manifest in multiple ways. You’re learning how to create the life for yourself that you truly want to live. Doing things in groups tends to be quite unsuccessful for you because you won’t have enough room to focus on your creative vision,
remaining flexible to a fault in terms of others’ ideas and concepts, or to shine individually. Destined to be a star in your own right, you will need to take pride in your North Node’s expression in order to shine as brightly as you can. Learning how to embrace your inner child will be important. It’s not so bad for you to develop a healthy kind of self-absorption. You will always have a big-picture
interest in what’s going on in the world and what you can do to create change in others’ lives. But, you have to balance that out with a childlike exploration of and interest in oneself. Also, you have to be spontaneous in order to evolve. Don’t spend so much time objectively pondering things. Just live in the moment and express yourself accordingly.

"

Also: https://astrofix.net/north-node-in-…

"NORTH NODE AQUARIUS 5TH HOUSE / SOUTH NODE LEO 11TH HOUSE
Getting away from too much ego involvement in group associations. Moving away from needing mass approval. Moving away from needing tons of adoring fans. Letting go of friends who are attention hogs. Letting go of associations with people who do nothing more than stroke your ego. No longer seeing group hangouts as “self-expression.” Beginning to see personal experimentation as self-expression. Learning to work independently on your creative vision. Being unpredictable about who you want to date and why. Feeling okay dating the unpopular nerdy guy or girl if that is who captures your heart. No longer needing your friends’ approval to date who you want to date. Learning how to be friends with your lover rather than turn your existing friends into lovers. No longer flirting with your friends and instead finding more common ground with your existing girlfriend or boyfriend. Embracing your unique self-expression no matter how unpopular. Going toward an utterly uncompromising creative vision. No longer “bringing the party” to your friends. Moving away from any expectations that your friends have that you are there to entertain them. Learning how to make friends who appreciate you for your unique creative contribution. Spending less time in groups where the object is to be seen and not to make an individual contribution. Interacting with children who are unconventional or unpredictable. Developing more objectivity concerning your creative pursuits. Bringing technology into your creative self-expression. Becoming less territorial concerning your group involvements. Realizing that what truly entertains you is often extremely strange and unpopular. Moving away from mutual admiration societies. Moving toward group awareness centered on self-expression and each individual’s personal contribution to the benefit of the whole. Stepping down as the reigning authority on groups, causes, humanitarian efforts, friendship and making money from your public identity. Learning how to be friends with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Learning how to be friends with your children. "
March 4, 2021 at 19:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Emanuel
=====
Thanks Emanuel! :)

"Interacting with children who are unconventional or unpredictable. Developing more objectivity concerning your creative pursuits. Bringing technology into your creative self-expression. Becoming less territorial concerning your group involvements. Realizing that what truly entertains you is often extremely strange and unpopular. Moving away from mutual admiration societies. Moving toward group awareness centered on self-expression and each individual’s personal contribution to the benefit of the whole. Stepping down as the reigning authority on groups, causes, humanitarian efforts, friendship and making money from your public identity. Learning how to be friends with your boyfriend.."
This is especially true, i really love kids! I try to understand them as much as I can. I really feel that my soul is healed by being with children.. :27:
March 4, 2021 at 22:03
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Morena_Lu
With pleasure
March 26, 2021 at 09:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Found a statement that I like that "Jupiter is the esoteric ruler of Aquarius" since :181: :156: was my past-life position. Everything possible in natal Aquarius would be like the 2000 watt light-bulb in the 15 watt socket!
I can conceive of the possibility of S :162: having superior enough aspects over the N :161: that resurrecting the older mission is more attractive than the new mission! :81: :82: :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »