Weird dreams

July 7, 2020 at 19:42 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Francis064
Weird dreams
I´ve noticed that the dreams I´ve had the past few months have been quite strange and almost had a rational link with the real world. I dreamed a few weeks ago of a car crash where the driver didn´t make it and a few days later a guy in my town had a car crash with a truck and I learned that he died later during the day. Last month a person which I particularly dislike had a dream where I was having an argument with him, I thought that came out of nowhere and it felt a bit weird to know that this person dreamed of me but it made some sense since on that day I was very upset at the person and felt like having an argument with him although in the end I decided to ignore it but it happened in his dreams :63:

The most recent dream and by far the creepiest for me happened last week where I was dropped from the sky and landed in a bottomless, dark ocean filled with huge fish that were trying to drag me in the abyss. Maybe that´s just because I have a chronic fear of the deep seas and the unknown.

I just think it´s strange how some dreams correlate with the real world to the point where even other people might feel it.

Did anyone experience any strange dreams or dreams that often seem too accurate?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2020 at 19:48
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
It happens sometimes....

It could be a particular transit for you since you aren´t one that has this experience naturally - throughout your whole life.

I once read that you should never disclose your dreams to anyone other than your closing confidant (i.e. a spouse) and that´s it.

I concur with this notion
July 7, 2020 at 19:54
(Gemini) Francis064 » RohiniMoon
I´ve had strange dreams when I was much younger, not so much now so it´s more impactful when it happens and since no one I know will care to listen about this type of stuff it´s just easier to say it here
July 7, 2020 at 20:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, I´ve definitely had those dreams. For the most part, I can find some psychological link. I often wonder if those dreams end up being a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way. Subconsciously, I´d be trying to tangibly manifest the dream and see how it pans out.

But then there are those special dreams that stand out more than others.

One dream I remember having years ago, was a complete conversation with a classmate. I don´t remember what the conversation was now, mind you. But I remember waking up the following morning, replaying the dream in my head, asking myself why I´d had this dream. It was...boring. Nothing had really happened. It was just a conversation.

And later that day, my classmate and I had that conversation. Almost word for word. That experience has definitely stuck with me.
I questioned myself a lot. Maybe it was just déjà vu. But had it been so, I don´t think I would have woken up replaying the dream in my head.

There might just be an explanation. Other than that, it was weird.
July 7, 2020 at 20:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dream interpretation is really interesting. Carl Jung, for instance, advised his patients to analyze their dreams, write them down, etc. There´s so much about the subconscious that we don´t know. Even for him who had studied it for decades, he still didn´t have all the answers.

iirc, he does speak about premonitory dreams and why they seem to occur.
July 7, 2020 at 20:44
(Virgo) nataliacytrus
I experience very strange, oddly specific, and detailed dreams. A lot of them may be about something positive, but the emotions associated with it are usually negative. In general feelings of anxiety are much more common in dreams.
You can try to write them down.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »