Guys lying about basic stuff...like their age

July 7, 2020 at 15:30 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Guys lying about basic stuff...like their age
People, I just experienced a cringe situation: a guy lied me about his age :23:

I was reluctant about going to a date w him when we first met and he told me he is born in 86, which is a bit too much for me (94 here), but I eventually did it because he is quite smart and a very interesting and pleasant person to talk to...and felt very firm in pursuing me.

Imagine my shock when I found out (no he did not tell me, I found out!!!) he is actually born on 07.08.1981.

81!!!!. His Pluto is in Libra!!! ...talking about age gaps....

Can anyone see when and if I´ll meet a decent guy? :41:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
July 7, 2020 at 15:36
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
If he´s lying about his age at 38 years old, I can´t imagine what else he´s lying about.

I doubt it ends there..

Heed the warning with that one..
July 7, 2020 at 15:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He wants to shave off 5 years of life??

The audacity!!

I can see a bloke who is 105 years old doing it.

Yeah, that centennial birthday bash.

::swoon::

The candle light.

What do you give as a gift to a man who has everything??

Encouragement.

I hope you find yours wherever he shall be.
July 7, 2020 at 15:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Can anyone see when and if I´ll meet a decent guy? :41:"

Hmmm, according to my calculations that would happen around 2040-41. Of course, I might be wrong by a decade, so it could be around 2050, also.
July 7, 2020 at 15:41
(Libra) leorising
my year is beautiful, 1986! Are you Capricorn and want a younger * guy? really ? (Edited)
July 7, 2020 at 15:41
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Dharma212
Jesus H.

20 years away!?!? Maybe you should leave her with a bit more hope if you can find any in her chart... :4: :1:
July 7, 2020 at 15:42
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
"What is wrong w men nowadays?"

Short response: Nothing really.

Long response:
If you are asking "What is wrong with men these days" I would recommend developing a healthier, more positive outlook on life and the opposite gender. To demonize a whole gender will only continue to lead to disappointment as you attract what you put out.

So when? Only when you realize all men are individuals and some are great, many are good and there are a few bad apples in the bunch. But I can´t see it happening if you are just going to blindly put down a whole gender just because you have had a few bad experiences.
July 7, 2020 at 15:43
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » RohiniMoon
Well...exactly :).

He asked me how old I thought he was and I was like...mmm, ´88?
He is that type that makes it quite hard to guess his age :24:

He laughed and said...´86. Then I asked him again after some days as I wanted to see his chart and he reconfirmed: ´86.

I know he might have did it bc he knew he´ll have no chance to date me w that age gap...but still...so delusional and sad :(
July 7, 2020 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was gonna do a "What is wrong with women these days" to illustrate this point, but you did it with much more tact and a lot less sarcasm, thank you lol
July 7, 2020 at 15:46
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Travelguy35
This is a conversationalist title...let´s save the moral attitude for other forum posts :3:

I get what you say, but I used smth women will say to their friends when asking opinions...I consider this place a friendly one :)

I did change it bc I did not meant to offend anyone...just to talk abiut this experience :)

I´m pretty cool with my mindset...unfortunately, it takes two to tango and things might not work even when you´re quite a decent person who makes all the necessary effort :).

You also need a bit of luck or a favourable astral context...not my case lately, it seems, but yeah, I want to remain optimist:)
July 7, 2020 at 15:48
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Travelguy35
Eh, cut her some slack, she has clearly had negative experiences lately....

so maybe her wording is putting you off...I don´t think she was implying every man in the world is evil, just the ones she´s had run ins with lately....

I think she´s lucky enough to have found out the truth now, rather than later -- like I said, I can´t imagine what else he´d lie about it....
July 7, 2020 at 15:54
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » Luna Alba
I am not being moralistic, I am simply offering advice. If you want to take it, or not, it does not matter to me in the end.

Just reiterating, attitude is everything. Just something to consider.

Anyway, sorry if you have had bad experiences.
July 7, 2020 at 15:57
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » RohiniMoon
so maybe her wording is putting you off...I don´t think she was implying every man in the world is evil, just the ones she´s had run ins with lately....

--------------------

Yes, but some people sincerely believe that and at 26, so young, I am merely trying to advise her not to go down that path. There is no way to tell if she is, or has gone that route, but just offering advice to be careful of that slippery slope of blaming an entire gender.

The fact of the matter is, we are all human, every human has had some sucky experiences but what matters is how you bounce back because in the end, we all have our attachment needs, every single person does, and by moving past thee types of experiences and maintaining a positive mindset, we are more likely to have our (attachment) needs met and find someone who fulfills them. All I hope for in the end is we can all have our romantic, etc. needs met in a healthy, functional partnership, which is where my initial post was coming from.
July 7, 2020 at 15:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Something very important will happen on 27 Apr 2021, or surrounding days. Most likely nothing pleasant though.
July 7, 2020 at 15:59
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Travelguy35
It´s ok...I get your point :).

I just found out today, so let me consume my disappointment in writing at least :)))
July 7, 2020 at 16:01
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Dharma212
Wow...that´s a lot of time :61:
July 7, 2020 at 16:03
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » Luna Alba
Of course.

I had some lousy experiences recently too, writing helps a ton.
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How can you go out with a strangeone !

For me .. I can’t .
I can’t trust anybody in the life .
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » MarvinReal
"Most likely nothing pleasant though"

Why not? 2021 seems like a cool year to experience pleasant situations :97:
July 7, 2020 at 16:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Moon and Mercury might benefit. But rest of the natal would suffer. :14:
July 7, 2020 at 16:05
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » DEEP SIGH
He is very smart and talkative and confident...doesn´t send strange vibes at all
July 7, 2020 at 16:07
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » MarvinReal
:24: :24: :24:
July 7, 2020 at 16:10
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey, hey, hey!!

Whatta ya say we both go out on a strictly platonic date where we both can consume your disappointment and wash it all down with the elated happiness of an alcoholic imbibement of your choice??

Now, let´s get this straight.

I´m approaching 60, so you can treat it like I´m your professor and you need assistance writing that college exit thesis.

We can share good times of the past and the future.

Whilst the whole night considering the karma of Dharma1212.

We have years.

Literal years.

:61: :61: :61:
July 7, 2020 at 16:10
=====
You would do better with different type of man. Talkative and confident are likes Joseph Jr., super nice guy from another thread you will see just once.
July 7, 2020 at 16:14
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
He could just have insecurities about his age. Lying in general is a red flag for me, but if you see a future in this connection then I would work on it, but never put yourself in a negative situation. And if you do end up in one you have people that will support you.

I don´t think we meet each other when we´re our best selves. People enter our lives for a reason, a season, a lesson, or a lifetime. We´re all mirrors for each other, so perhaps ya´ll are meant to help each other in some way.

Sorry, I just like seeing people get together. I´ve always wanted to be a professional match maker lol :80:
July 7, 2020 at 16:15
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Chadjames
Stop making fun about other´s karma/dharma, Chad! :4: :2:

Karma´s a bi**h, you know :2:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer