A little about me.

September 16, 2018 at 13:41 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) MoonInAries
A little about me.
I identify as INFJ and Enneagram Type 7...The Adventurer.
I’m primarily interested right now in “Shadow Work”, archetypes of healing, core wounds, and Chiron as the “wounded healer”.
Wishing all a beautiful day/week/month/life. ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 18, 2018 at 05:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Welcome aboard. Have you ever taken a ride on the Chattanooga Choo Choo?

The Magi Society puts great stock in Chiron and using it to find your true soulmate.

I spoke to a gal on here that attributed her wretched childhood and family life to her Chiron falling in her 4th house.

I´ll be glad to share and exchange any Chiron information with you.
September 18, 2018 at 10:40
(Sagittarius) MoonInAries » arrowhorse
I actually have NOT had the pleasure of taking a ride on the Chattanooga Choo Choo. ?
Someday maybe. ???
That’s very interesting about the Maji Society. I will have to look them up on Mr. Google. ?
I believe that having Chiron in fourth house is not necessarily a terrible thing. We all have a Chironic wound...and when we take the time and energy to look deeper...we can access not just the unheard pain/trauma but also gifts and spiritual “treasure”.
Wishing you a fabulous day. ?
Cheers!
September 18, 2018 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MoonInAries
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chiron has to fall somewhere. It doesn´t mean ruination of the house where it is.
September 19, 2018 at 01:25
(Gemini) pneumadeux
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I´m new here, too... And since you shared, I´m an INFP and 5/4w with the Enneagram.

I´ve been interested in Chiron for a couple years now since my Chiron return has been as interesting as, well... Chiron returns tend to be. :) I share Chiron and Saturn in the same house. Hoo, boy. Lots to learn and relax into.

I´ll look forward to seeing your responses and posts.
September 19, 2018 at 11:06
(Sagittarius) MoonInAries » pneumadeux
Good Morning and Salutations!
There’s a lot more to Chiron and all the healing asteroids than most people realize. ?
I think for me the more I delve into Chiron the more dots are connecting on my grid. ??
Wishing you and all here a fabulous day!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »