Men and their moon signs....

July 2, 2020 at 22:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Men and their moon signs....
Versus women..

What are the solid differences you can see between say, a cancer moon male vs cancer moon female?

Are the males more rational, non explosive in terms of emotional flare ups or the same as their female counterparts? Or do they try to conceal and mask their sensitive nature; covering up the hurt with a macho sort of exterior; more so than the cancer moon females...?

This goes for all moon signs, that was a mere example I gave..but I do speak from experience in that regard

Obviously we can gather that males will manifest their moon sign differently than a woman....

so, what´s your take on your own personal experiences?

:64:

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
July 2, 2020 at 22:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There should be an astrology based reality show about just these types of things, just give me some credit and money for the idea.

You could have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly (and amazing) between my aries moon and exes aries moon on such a show...explosive on both sides of the scale....
July 2, 2020 at 22:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A most excellent question!!

I think us Moon in Capricorn people are pretty solid gender-wise.

I´ve only known a few likewise Moon´s.

A groundedness.

But, then again, we were in the same environment.

Makes a difference.

Once, again, excellent question.
July 2, 2020 at 22:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » Travelguy35
So what are the solid differences between your male Aries moon and the exes insane Aries moon?

Cmon, inquiring minds here!
July 2, 2020 at 22:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
I appreciate it...

I thought it was a genuinely good question to ponder...we all talk a lot about moon signs in general, but there is still the female / male dichotomy, most definitely in terms of moon sign..

What about Scorpio male moons vs female Scorpio moons? Are the males less psychotically vindictive then the females?
July 2, 2020 at 23:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow. I swear I was tasting all the Moon´s like a Taurus in the Astro grocery when I came to Scorpio and thought this very thing!!

I´ve been around a few Moon in Scorpio men and women.

I got to tell ya.

The women are something else.

Hands on their hips waiting outside my house at 5am sittin´ on my bricks.

There´s no escaping.
July 2, 2020 at 23:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
The women are something else.

Hands on their hips waiting outside my house at 5am sittin´ on my bricks.

There´s no escaping.

I had a sneaking suspicion this would be the case....

I would think the males could handle that Martian/moon energy a lot better than the females...

Females seem buck wild.
July 3, 2020 at 00:09
(Pisces) fishscales
As a moon in Aquarius guy who´s known a few Aquarius moon women (including my mother), I think both genders express it pretty similarly. I have a feeling they experience it pretty similarly too.

I think Cancer and Pisces moons express much more emotionally in women than men...but that´s expression...I´m not really sure about experience...

Alot what we see no doubt comes down to traditional gender roles and expectations too..
July 3, 2020 at 01:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I thought I recall you saying that something about your mother annoyed you - even though you both shared the same sign?

Or was that not her moon placement ? Coulda swore you have said this before..
July 3, 2020 at 01:59
(Aries) ram_goat
A demanding question, but a good one...

it requires you know one M and one F with the same moon, and know them pretty well...
July 3, 2020 at 01:59
I think Cancer and Pisces moons express much more emotionally in women than men...but that´s expression...I´m not really sure about experience...

Good point, I wish Kim and Kanye would respond to this and settle the score....
July 3, 2020 at 02:02
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Yes kin & Kanye would be the perfect test case for Pisces..

I am still thinking about other combos of people I know well
enough to have an opinion about..
July 3, 2020 at 04:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » Ianua
Wow, that´s heavy.. Are you seeking the spiritual ascetic life path with all that compassion built up inside?.

Hope you´re not wasting it as a junior sales consultant..
July 3, 2020 at 06:06
(Scorpio) Angelina
Now I can think only about one difference.
I think, that Moon of a Man also is very much related to what he values exactly in a Woman not only in emotions or people overall. Traditionally we look at a Man´s Venus when trying to figure it out what he loves in a Woman. But in my personal research very often (if not even more often) a Man draws a picture of his ideal Woman based on His Moon sign´s traits.
But I didn´t notice it playing a strong role from the Woman´s side.
July 3, 2020 at 10:14
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"I thought I recall you saying that something about your mother annoyed you"

That would be her Gemini sun :4:

She´s OK though. Just need periodic breaks... The talking...
July 3, 2020 at 10:20
(Gemini) Francis064
Haven´t met any girl with a libra moon like me so I can´t really say what to expect :63:
July 3, 2020 at 10:21
Ahh oh yeah, the geminis sure can and do have the gift of gab......

:61:
July 3, 2020 at 10:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Francis064
Oh Libra moons are as cool and chill as the other side of the pillow..... :1:
July 3, 2020 at 10:31
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Francis064
Hey! Libra Moon woman here.

I have not met many Libra Moon men myself so I am curious to find out the manifestation myself.

I find the Libra moon is very aesthetic in practically all aspects of life. When things are harmonious and balanced I am the epitome of my ideal woman. When that is not there or I cannot make it that way, I realize my curse can sometimes be inaction or indecision for fear of choosing “wrong.” There are other manifestations of it, but this was the least convoluted and truest to Libra moon in my opinion for me.
July 3, 2020 at 10:45
(Aries) ram_goat » Ianua
Having Pisces moon is both a gift and a curse for a woman. At least how does it play for me in life. Gift because of sensitivity, amazing intuition, spirituality. As for the curse, I hate it for it´s eternal compassion, empathy, desire to save every f**king zombie or desperated person, frequent moody rollercoaster.

I think I hate the world slightly more because the world so devalues these qualities in people.. and suppresses them, rather than giving them many avenues to express themselves, which is equally as possible as the current status quo we all live & "enjoy" now..
July 3, 2020 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I knew a gemini moon man, and I really liked him. Witty, full of one liners and very straightforward with his communication. From what I remember, he wasn´t really sentimental only when he spoke about his girlfriend.
Something I can relate to.

I have one example of the differences between a cancer man and cancer woman. An ex of mine has a cancer moon and he was pretty reserved emotionally. My mother on the other hand, is very emotionally open. I´m sure there are more factors explaining that, but this is what comes to mind.
July 3, 2020 at 14:55
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
Make way, Taurus Moon coming through.

I am an absolute block of ice on the outside. It takes a while to warm me up. But once you get to know me, I turn out to be one of the most loyal, protective friends you can have.

I am also a simple man with simple needs. Good food, good wine, good company. Like the bull, my life is best lived slowly, just grazing on the grass and watching over my territory. :66:
July 3, 2020 at 15:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
This is how I feel about my Taurus moon. .

Some could say, "ah you tauruses are so possessive!"

I prefer referring to this characteristic as territorial... Like a cat. :92:
July 3, 2020 at 15:14
(Gemini) Francis064 » dani_mae1
Well in my case I´d say I have a very strong sense of justice and fairness so if any of that is lacking or absent it will absolutely drive me mad. Balance is also key in everything I tend to be put off by people who are either too extreme or too superficial I also have no patience for crafty and manipulative people and I really enjoy quality time with people so I won´t plan ahead too much, just go with the flow and avoid rushing things. People who don´t have any passion for what they do really tend to bore me but at least it´s a good way to know if someone is honest or not.
July 3, 2020 at 15:21
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I don´t know many Scorpio Moon women...but the few Scorpio Moon men I know are kind of bitchy, haha... They´ve also got Earth Suns. Seem to have a great sense of humor and kind of like a catiness...
July 3, 2020 at 17:26
(Leo) pixel
Hi everyone, RobiniMoon :3:

I don´t think that taking about the moon sign is enough to make a comparison because it all depends on the aspects received by that moon...
My moon is in Capricorn; I have a brother (libra sun) with this moon too and two friends (women: a libra sun and a Scorpio one): basically, we are very similar in emotional aspects and in the way we make relationships to others: stability, reliability, sensitivity, the way we judge situations, etc.

My moon receives mostly negative aspects (opposition and squares), it expresses itself less well and is more interiorized (but I feel understood much more by these two women than by my bro even if we understand each other quite well...). From their side, they seem to be more expansive in matters of emotions and socialization than me. The three of them often push me to express myself more and to impose myself...

But my bro wants to let us think he is less sensitive than he is in reality... men and emotions! As if they aren´t human... but rocks... (for most of them)! :2:

I don´t know if this enough clear for a general understanding of what I mean.

:17:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »