What in one´s chart can show an actually healthy person?

July 1, 2020 at 22:32 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
What in one´s chart can show an actually healthy person?
What are indicators of someone having the utmost health such as an healthy BMI, a healthy amount of fat or muscle mass, stable blood sugars, a healthy heart and lungs, nice hair and nails, glowing skin, a healthy waist to hip ratio, stable and abundant energy levels etc. What will show someone who eats healthy and exercises?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 1, 2020 at 22:42
(Virgo) rohini moon
First house - or the ascendant plays a big role in your health. It tells you your vitality, physicality, and vigor. It´s our body, and Bodily strength. If the,lord of ascendant are very well placed this is definitely indicative of good health.

6th House - is the house of disease/ailments so these things can be judged from the sign on the 6th

Sun as well, is your vitality.

Moon governs our functions of the body.

So, sun, moon, ascendant, ruler of ascendant, and ruler of 6th house - and planets connected to it.. all will play a major role in your health.
July 1, 2020 at 23:16
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » rohini moon
RohiniMoon knocked it out of the park. Great answer, couldn´t agree more. For extra shiny hair Or-Argent radix aspect trine! :45:
July 2, 2020 at 01:02
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » rohini moon
What about Chiron? Could a well-aspected :164: indicate physical wellbeing or vice-versa?
July 2, 2020 at 15:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » Neon_Mage
I´m not well versed in the wounded warrior known as Chiron, sorry..

As far as I have heard, isn´t it supposed to mean a place of past karmic "wounds" a la Rahu?

If so, I can´t see the health connection...
July 2, 2020 at 20:56
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Finding a spiritual group that fits oneself can inspire self-care, the weight of a single chart does not always guarantee perfection or doom! :8: :75: :8:
July 2, 2020 at 21:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My chart.

:75: :95:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »