New to astrology Need help with chart

July 1, 2020 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Linamun
New to astrology Need help with chart
I’ve had a very ruff couple of years. If there is anything in my chart I need to be aware of? Thanks for your help
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 2, 2020 at 16:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
your experiencing a chiron return and some heavy transits of plu-sat-jup on your ascendant. north node transits your 6th house of disputes, health, work. will soon move into your 5th house of fun, romance, children. south node transit on your sun can potentially be draining to your vitality. so later this year things will improve and an emphasis on self image and individuality.
July 2, 2020 at 16:42
(Capricorn) Ghost00
In sidereal whole sign looks like you could be in a real intense phase. Do you seem restless and want to do something, go somewhere? Or are you more peaceful and love to just stay in one place never go anywhere? If restless, might try elixir and Venusian talisman?
July 3, 2020 at 14:30
(Taurus) Waterfalls
Anaretic Degree in Pluto.
Pluto transit is in the 12th house, with Saturn transiting your 1st house.

This is very deep, heavy and dark.
however, you are a very strong person. You have the mark of a warrior in your chart, you just might not be use to getting knocked around by the planets. It is all to make you better. This will all pass.

This pandemic next phase will mostly impact Capricorn signs. Your ASC,

follow your ASC in your chart and transits. Not what will happen, but what should I be spending my time working on. Work is not what should be on your mind 24/7

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »